你们肯定会吵架的
Look, you guys are gonna fight, okay?
说不定还要吵50年
You'll probably have that same fight for 50 years.
但你不能让吵架的分量大过你们之间的感情
But you just can't let it become bigger than the two of you.
换句话说 婚姻不易
So, in other words, marriage is hard...
但是也比被盐酸泼脸强
...but not as hard as getting acid thrown in your face?
对
Yes.
就这张嘴 看到没 忍♥你四年了
This mouth. You see? Four years of this.
但你还是决定送我出嫁
And yet you still agreed to walk me down the aisle.
你对我的每句承诺都兑现了
You kept every promise you made to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和艾普丽尔的事我表示遗憾
I'm sorry about you and April.
没事
No.
今天是你的日子
Today's about you, okay?
高高兴兴出嫁吧
Let's get you married.
送你的
For you.
并不是每道伤口都能愈合
You can't heal every wound.
但这样也没关系
And that's okay.
我必须这样相信着
I have to believe it's okay.
我不确定你会喜欢什么
I wasn't sure what you would be in the mood for,
所以我就都买♥♥了
so I kind of got everything.
香槟 龙舌兰 黑品诺
Champagne, tequila, pinot noir --
你选吧
Pick your poison.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
什么情况
What's happening?
你已经开始喝了吗 你已经醉了吗
Did you already start drinking? Are you -- are you drunk?
什么 我...
What? I'm...
-只是饿了 -什么
- hungry, maybe. - What?
你刚签完离婚协议
You just signed divorce papers,
居然不想喝酒
and you don't want a drink?
怎么 你是怀孕了吗
What are you -- what are you, pregnant?
什么
What?
艾普丽尔
April.
我必须相信
I have to believe that even if something
就算什么东西看似无法修复...
seems like it cannot be fixed...
我今天早上刚做了测试
According to the test I took this morning,
我大概是...
yeah, actually.
怀孕了
I think I am.
并不代表它坏掉了
...it doesn't mean it's broken.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表