据这位患者家人所述 他不吸烟
According to this man's family, he was not a smoker.
但其实 20年中 每天当妻子和孩子熟睡时
But the truth is, he smoked two packs a day
他都要在自己车里
in his car for 20 years
吸两包烟
while his wife and children slept.
有时病人怕丢脸而避而不谈
Sometimes the patient's shame is the elephant in the room.
他们想要对我们隐瞒
They try to hide it from us.
但你无法对外科医生隐瞒
But you can't hide from a surgeon,
因为身体不会撒谎
because the body doesn't lie.
真♥相♥就在这里 大家一目了然
The truth is right here, for everyone to see.
一个字都不用说
And it doesn't need to say a single word.
德卢卡和我基本都不说话了
So, Deluca and I are basically not talking.
就和你们俩一样
Just like you two.
只是有点不一样
Only different.
显然如此
Obviously.
没错 我们打招呼
Yeah, I mean, we say "Hi,"
但是 不交谈
But, uh... There's no talking.
尤其是在美妙性♥爱♥之后
I mean, after the amazing sex.
一旦你有过
Once you've had that,
你就会觉得谈话会更容易
you would think it would be easier to have a conversation.
这么说
So...
那个女人今天就上班了 来自迪拉德的住院医生
that woman starts today -- the resident from Dillard.
你们想聊这个吗
Do you want to talk about that?
因为你们应该谈谈
'cause you should.
我尿尿时不再灼痛了
It doesn't burn when I pee anymore.
这是你来的第一天 你怎么 怎么样
It's your first day. H-how do you -- how --
我没事
It's okay.
你不必要这样
You don't have to do that.
你们好
Hi.
能告诉我今天跟谁吗
Can you guys tell me how to find out whose service I'm on?
跟哪个主治医生
I mean, which attending?
你应该问她
You should ask her.
我大概不够资格回答
I'm probably not qualified to answer that.
看看邮箱吧
Just check your e-mail.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你也知道 按惯例
As you know, transfer residents
转院住院医生的第一次轮值
traditionally do their first rotation
要跟着住院总 也就是你
with the chief of general surgery, which is you,
还有 你也知道 我们新来的转院医生
and, as you also know, our newest transfer,
佩内洛普·布莱克 今天上班
Penelope Blake, is starting today.
那么 你知道 这件事情 要怎么处理
So...You understand how this... Could have happened --
什么事情
What is "This"?
布莱克医生要跟你
Dr. Blake is on your service.
但是 韦伯医生已经申请接手
However, Dr. Webber has offered to take over.
或者我也可以 只要你开口
Or I can. You just say the word.
我来带布莱克
I'll take Blake.
你不用勉强
You don't have to.
我是住院总 这是我职责所在
I'm chief of general. It's the job.
你确定吗
You sure?
当然 我来带她
Of course. I'll do it.
先生 先生 你不能在这里泊车
S-sir? Sir, y-you can't park there.
不 我不是泊车 我只是停一下
Oh, no, I'm not parking. I'm just stopping for a sec.
不行 这里只能病人通行
No, this is for patients only.
是的 没错 病人在我车上 别担心
Yeah, yeah, I got a patient. No worries.
好啦
All righty.
虽然有点晚了 但我们到啦
Well, we're a little late, but we're here.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
准备好啦
Yeah.
一年前做过这个病例
Did this case a year ago.
真是太棒了
Looks amazing.
-我们今天要做类似的手术吗 -是的
- And we're doing something like this again today? - ?Yeah.
艾普丽尔介绍的来自约旦的孩子 软骨发育异常
April's bringing in a kid from Jordan with ollier's disease.
你能看到 这些都是内生软骨瘤
You can see, ?these are the enchondromas.
软骨性的肿瘤
Cartilaginous tumors.
-这些是从生长板里长出来的 对吗 -没错
- They -- they grow from the growth plates, right? - ?Exactly.
所以你要做个广泛切除
Which is why you're gonna want to do a wide local excision,
露出骨头 以便我能进入
Expose the bone so I can get in there
对手进行修复
and reconstruct the hand --
等等 等等 等一下 我也要参加吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I will?
我要分离肿瘤吗
I'll dissect the tumors?
应该是的
I thought so.
如果你愿意的话
If you're up for it.
我当然愿意
Hell yes, I am.
你准备好了吗 他们马上上来
Are you ready? They're on their way up.
你去儿科帮他们安排一下吧
Why don't you head up to peds, help him get settled?
好的
Yeah.
谢谢你答应帮忙
Thank you for doing this.
这是个很好的病例 只是切除术而已
Listen, it's a great case. And it's just a resection.
他是个很贴心的孩子
He's such a sweet kid.
很了不起的孩子
He's an amazing kid.
他在约旦有地狱般的经历
He's been through hell in Jordan,
但他从不放弃
And -- and he just never gives up.
自从他失去家人后 就一直住在医院
Since he lost his family, he's been living at the hospital,
我们让他做了这么多琐碎的事
and we just -- we give him all these odd jobs to do and --
艾普丽尔 你不用替他说好话了
April, you can stop selling him.
好吗 他已经来到了
Okay? It's happening.
我们会做手术 所以
We are doing it, so...
好的 只是 我只是
Good. Just -- I just...
感谢你把我们的私人感情放一边 还...
Thanks for putting our stuff aside, and --
我们去看看他吧
Let's go see him.
你来了
Yes.
我是
I am...
我知道今天跟着你
I understand I'm on your service today.
没错
That's right.
格蕾医生 我只想说
D-Dr. Grey, I just want to say,
我希望今天不会过得尴尬或者不痛快
I don't want today to be awkward or uncomfortable.
那就别做会尴尬或不痛快的事
So don't make it ?awkward or uncomfortable --
比如 像现在这样
Like this, right now.
有没有我能...
If there's anything that I --
楼下会诊 我们走吧
Consult in the pit. We're walking.
罗伯特·马修斯 30岁 从两段楼梯摔下
Robert Matthews, 30s, fell down two flights of stairs.
可能丧失意识
Possible L.O.C.
他一直说腹部疼痛
He's been complaining of abdominal pain.
我去安排脑CT或者通知神经科
I can arrange for a head C.T. or page neuro.
只需要做个超声波就行
All I need is an ultrasound.
别动
No! ?
冷静点 好了
Calm down. Okay.
不 我要走
No, I-I have to go!
好了
Okay.
放松
Relax!
我♥干♥了坏事 大坏事 我要...
I did something bad -- really bad -- and I...
我这是在哪里
Where am I?
我怎么到这里的
How'd I get here?
放松 你摔下楼梯了
Relax. You fell down some stairs.
我那时正试图爬到唱诗班厢席上面
I was trying to get up to the choir loft.
唱诗班厢席
Choir loft?
我是第一路德教友会的牧师 我
I'm the pastor at first Lutheran, and I had --
出了点意外
There was an accident.
我一不小心
I accidentally...
上帝啊 我必须要走
Oh, god. I have to go!
听我说 罗伯特 你得冷静下来
Okay, listen, Robert, you have to calm down,
不然情况会更糟 好吗
or you're gonna make this worse, okay?
一点都不好
It's not okay!
我把它发送给所有人了
I sent it to everyone.
发送什么
Sent what?
教堂公告
The church bulletin.
我本来要把青年排球赛的视频添加到附件
I went to attach the video of the youth volleyball game,
我正在和人约会 和一个女人约会
and...I've been seeing someone -- a woman --
她是个好人 但有些大胆
A nice, but... sort of adventurous woman.
但她确实是正经人
But nice and --
好吧 我越听越糊涂了
Okay, now you lost me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表