《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's Anatomy"...
亨特医生和我是旧识别
Dr. Hunt and I go back a bit.
她将加入格蕾斯隆纪念医院的项目
She's joining the program at Grey-Sloan Memorial.
-这个完美的佩妮害死了我丈夫 -带她滚出我家
- Perfect Penny killed my husband. - Get her out of my house.
威尔逊 走开
Wilson, go away!
如果你跟格蕾不和 你我就都出局了
If you're out with Grey, you're out, and I'm out.
你刚签完离婚协议 居然不想喝酒
You just signed divorce papers, and you don't want a drink?
-怎么 你是怀孕了吗 -我大概是怀孕了
- What are you, pregnant? - I think I am.
你要告诉他啊
You have to tell him.
当然 我一定会告诉他 等我准备好的时候
Obviously, I'm going to tell him -- when I'm ready.
如果你想重新开始 忘记一切
If you want to start over, forget all that,
-我们要在一起 -就像新的一样
- Let's do it. - Just like new?
这是索普少校
This is Major Thorpe.
手术做得非常棒 我有幸能见证这一切
It's great what you did in there. I'm just glad I saw it.
我说过我们会一直跟进的 我保证
Well, we said we'll follow up, and we will.
和你一起跟进 这活我很喜欢
I'd like that -- to follow up with you.
他绝对只是想要你的号♥码
That guy definitely just asked for your number.
刚才那就是在调情
And that's what flirting looks like.
婴儿出生时
When babies are born,
通常都哭得仿佛世界末日来临
they usually come out crying like there's no tomorrow.
哭声震天 异常刺耳
It's loud. It's jarring.
而且这一点都不公平
And it's completely unfair.
那么可爱的小婴儿被迫离开母亲的子♥宫♥
That adorable, tiny baby was forced out of its mother's womb.
被迫把外界空气吸进
And forced to breathe outside air
幼小干净的肺部
into its brand-new little lungs.
这是人的天性
It's human nature.
没有人愿意被排斥在外 孤身一人
No one wants to be left out in the cold...
被冷漠包围
rejected and alone.
我要马上召集所有住院医生
I want to meet with the residents immediately.
如果卧床不起的病人呆在一处不动
When a bedridden patient stays in one place,
结果会如何
what's the outcome?
-生褥疮 -没错
- Bedsores. - Exactly.
如果外科医生总呆在一处不动 会有什么结果
When a surgeon stays in one place, what's the outcome?
我们其中一人也会生褥疮
One of us has bedsores?
不思进取 自得自满
Stagnation. Complacency.
思维僵化
A limited mind.
大家在这里学习的时间有限
You have a short time to learn here, people,
你们自满于自己的专长 就像
and you've snuggled up to your specialties
躺在温暖舒适的床上
like a warm, comfy bed.
好日子到头了
Well, I am your alarm clock.
我得把你们从自满中拉起来 让你们学些新知识
I'm pulling you out of bed and broadening your education.
所以我们来场住院医生争夺赛
This is a Resident Scramble.
这里写了主治医生的名字
This is filled with attendings' names.
上前选择你的新专业 随机挑选
Come on up and draw your new service -- at random.
-太棒了 谢博德 -放回去
- Bingo, Shepherd. - Put it back!
-但是我 -放回去
- But I -- - Back.
格雷医生 我被分配来跟...
Dr. Grey, I was told to report to --
-你看过扫描了吗 -看过了 抱歉我来晚了
- Did you see the scans? - Yeah, I'm sorry I'm late.
我刚挂断鲍尔医院的电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Bauer Medical.
他们说 卡森恢复得很好
They said - that Carson's recovering well
他的切口恢复良好 肿胀也不严重
and his incision sites and flaps are doing great.
真是好消息
That is great news.
是的 索普医生也这么想
Yeah, Dr. Thorpe thought so, too.
他还说你给他的电♥话♥是错的
He also thought you might have given him the wrong number.
索普 索普是哪位啊
Thorpe? Who is Thorpe?
给他的电♥话♥没错
He has the right number.
好吧 那你就打算不接他的电♥话♥吗
Oh, okay, so you're just gonna what, ignore his calls?
等等 谁来告诉我到底发生了什么事
Wait. Will someone please tell me what is going on
那个"他"又是谁
and who "He" Is?
梅瑞狄斯在鲍尔医院
Meredith exchanged numbers
和一位帅气的部队外科医生交换了电♥话♥
with a hot military surgeon over at Bauer.
他说他打了但没人接
He says he called but radio silence.
什么
What?
没什么
It's nothing.
你为什么没告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me this?
因为没什么好说的
Because it's nothing.
威尔逊 你在跟着我吗
Wilson, are you following me?
今天我跟你 听你派遣
I'm with you today. I'm on your service.
跟我的是布莱克
Blake is with me.
不 事实上 所有住院医生都调换了
No, actually, all of - the residents were switched.
你需要和布莱克谈谈
You need to go talk to Blake, then,
因为我没时间跟你交代进度
because I don't have the time to get you up to speed.
他到底有多帅
So, how hot is hot?
做手术了咧
We have surgery.
帅气逼人
Hot.
我听说有小狗
I heard there were puppies!
我本来觉得会有点怪
I thought it'd weird, you know,
闲聊 目光交流
the small talk, the eye contact,
礼貌进餐 但一点都不怪异
the polite eating, but really, it wasn't.
她人很好
I mean, she was nice.
感觉不错
It was nice.
那你就打算开始新生活啦
So you're getting out there, huh?
这倒不好说
I don't know about that.
虽然很突然 但确实算是约会
I mean, it was sudden, but yeah, it was a date.
凯普娜知道吗
Does Kepner know about it?
不 不知道 别告诉她 好吗
No. No, and do not tell her, okay?
-当然 随便你吧 -我又没撒谎
- Sure. Whatever. - I mean, I'm not lying, you know?
我只是不想让她从别人那里听说
I just don't want her to hear it from someone else.
我会告诉她的 在适当的时候
I mean, I'll tell her, you know, when the time is right.
大家都听见狗叫声了吧
We all hear the dogs, right?
肯定在某个地方有狗
There are dogs somewhere.
每个月 救援队就会给
Once a month, a rescue group
孩子们送来一群小狗
brings in a bunch of puppies for the kids.
对鼓舞士气 治愈疾病和排便有好处
It's good for morale and healing and crap.
-不是吧 -怎么了
- No. - What's the matter?
好吧 我今天在儿科 没想到啊
Okay, I'm on peds today. No.
希望你喜欢狗
Hope you like dogs.
值夜班了吗
Hey. Long night?
75岁男性 驾车撞倒电杆上
75-year-old man ran his car into an electrical pole.
触电 颅内大出血
Electrocution - and a big intracranial bleed.
植入起搏器
And a pacemaker implantation.
我订了8点的位子
So I booked a reservation around 8:00,
我们大约7点出发 可以吗
so we should maybe head out around 7:00. That work?
可以 我没问题 到底有多浪漫
Yeah, I can do that. How fancy is this?
第一次约会嘛 所以我用心准备了
Well, first date, so I took a big swing.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
这位是麦库先生吗
Is this Mr. McColl?
是的 布莱克 怎么了
Yes, Blake. Why?
病人的妻子在楼下等着
The patient's wife is downstairs.
怎么是你告诉我 爱德华兹呢
Why are you telling me this? Where's Edwards?
韦伯医生让我们今天调换 我抽到跟你
Dr. Webber mixed us up today. I pulled your service.
-不行 -不行吗
- No. - No?
不行 他妻子在哪里
No, where's the wife?
她在住院处等着
She's downstairs in admitting.
韦伯医生告诉我
Dr. Webber told me --
告诉韦伯医生我拒绝
Tell Dr. Webber I said no.
等等 我现在属于另一收入等级了
Wait. I'm -- I'm in a whole other bracket?
是的
Yes.
你的收入自去年起大幅增长
Your income has jumped significantly since last year
而你丈夫的没有增长 所以
and your husband's hasn't, so...
这是我们的税单吗
Are those our taxes?
主任 别再骚扰我的病人了
Chief, stop harassing my patient.
免费找医生咨♥询♥建议的人可没断过
People ask us for free medical advice all the time.
这不是骚扰 我只是想帮她的忙
It's not harassment - unless I don't want to help her.
我才做完胎儿手术
I just had fetal surgery
已经卧床几星期了
and I've been stuck on bed rest for weeks.
这对处在报税期间
Which is actually pretty great
只能一直工作的会计来说
if you're an accountant during tax season --
简直太清闲了
nothing else to do but work.
没有其他要分心的事 只做这些
No distractions except, well, for this.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表