我就知道会发生这个
I knew this would happen!
继续往里填充 快
Just keep packing -- faster.
快点 填充 再来
Come on! Pack! More!
血压降到85
Pressure's down to 85.
-注射5%白蛋白 -去要一些血
- Try 5% albumin. - Call for some FFP.
-血压降到75了 -再抽吸
- Pressure's down to 75. - More suction.
我还是什么都看不见
I still can't see a thing.
贝利
Oh, hey, Bailey.
你的腺瘤切除病人又出血了
So, your adenoma resection had a rebleed.
现在稳定了
It's stable now.
但是那个做胆囊切除术的女士
But then mrs. what's her name with the lap chole --
格蕾 我现在不行
Grey, I can't right now.
贝利 这都是你的病人
Bailey, these are your patients!
听着 我很高兴你当主任了
Look, I-I'm happy you're chief.
我完全支持你
I'm all for it.
但我一天都在治疗咱们俩的病人
But I am taking my day to service your patients and mine,
而且都搞定了 我在努力
and it's getting done. I'm on it.
但如果你打算这么对我 你打算累死我
But if you're gonna do this to me, if you're gonna drown me,
最起码花两秒钟
at least take two seconds
听听你自己病人的情况
to listen to the update of your patients.
我不能就这么被打发了
I deserve more than to be dismissed.
我应该得到更多
I deserve more.
尊敬的主任
Respectfully, Chief.
胸管已插入
Chest tube is in.
大家有没有什么想法
Guys, is there a plan here?
因为她已经失去了三分之一的血量
Because she's lost - a third of her blood volume.
我可以做一个肌肉贴片
I can do a muscle patch.
加上凝合胶 应该会形成凝块
With a little glue, it could form a clot,
这样我们就能封堵血管了
and we can seal the vessel.
-那样能行吗 -不行 那是临时的
- Will that even work? - No, that's a temporary fix.
我们必须打开颈部
We need to open her neck
然后对颈动脉做一次性修补
and do a primary repair of the carotid...
那有大中风的风险
That's a major stroke risk.
之后她就死在手术台上了
...before she dies on the table.
威尔逊 准备颈部
Wilson, prep the neck.
威尔逊 你继续抽吸
Wilson, you keep suctioning.
-我应该听谁的 -你们必须听我的
- Who am I listening to? - You need to listen to me!
你打开颈部 她顷刻间就会流血致死
You open her neck, she's gonna bleed out in seconds.
你让我做这个
You let me do this,
我能止血 让你去除肿瘤
I can stop the bleeding and help you remove the tumor.
不要打开她的颈部
Do not open her neck, please.
让开
Move.
我们可以用胸廓切开术的贴片
All right, we can use a patch from the thoracotomy incision.
皮尔斯 我现在需要一块肋间肌
Pierce, I need a piece of intercostal muscle right now, please.
手术刀
Scalpel.
这是给你的
That's for you.
我今天早上想要给你的
I wanted to give it to you this morning,
但是某人实在是忙的不能行
but somebody got herself in a big damn hurry.
这是我的
It's mine.
我第一天当上住院医生时得到的
I got it my first day of residency.
我把听筒给换了
I, uh, replaced the earbuds.
玛兰达·贝利 格蕾斯隆纪念医院外科主任
我的东西也没有什么人能传下去
I never had anyone to pass something along to.
但是
But then...
我就是想着
...I-I just thought that --
主任 我不配得到这个
Sir, I don't deserve this.
要是你这么想 或许你不用...
Well, if you think that, then maybe you don't --
因为我不是这个工作的合适人选
Because I'm not the right person for this job.
你觉得我是
You thought I was.
我也觉得我是
I thought I was,
我也有这些雄伟的计划 但是...
and I had these great plans, but...
如果今天是第一天
I mean, if this is my first day,
那我不值得再有第二天
then I don't deserve a second.
我想要一切都
I wanted it to go --
很完美 这不可能
Perfectly. It won't.
也做不到
It can't.
这工作对一个人来说太多了
I mean, this job is too much for one person.
你就做到了
You did it.
因为我听从了那些在我之前的人
Because I listened to those who came before me
相信了在我手下工作的人
and counted on those under me.
我也试着
I tried to --
不 你像个将军一样咆哮
No, you barked like a general.
他们就是将军
They are generals.
他们知道如何动起来
They know how to mobilize.
他们需要的是个领导
What they need is a leader.
要是我♥干♥得好 不是因为大家听我
If I did my job well, it's not because people listened to me.
是因为大家相信我
It's because they believed in me...
相信我足够了解他们
believed that I knew them well enough
足够相信他们
and believed in them enough
来告诉他们如何 何时利用他们的智慧
to tell them how and when to use their brains.
我说的就是你这样的人
I'm talking about people like you.
那种信念是你必须争取的
That kind of belief you have to earn,
而且一天也是不可能争取到的
and you cannot earn it in a day.
你想让别人跑四分钟一英里
You want someone to run a four-minute mile,
你不能赶他们
you don't chase them.
你不能给他们逃跑的借口
You don't give them something to run from.
而是要给他们目标
You give them something to run to.
艾弗里 我们需要其他方案
Avery, we need something else.
给次机会吧
Give it a chance.
谢博德是对的 这个没用
Shepherd is right. It's not holding.
不要动移植片 耐心等等
Don't move the patch. Just give it time.
我们可以试试栓塞
Uh, we could try embolization.
从股沟那穿过 再缠绕
Go up through the groin, coil it.
把C臂放进去需要很长时间
It'll take too long to get a c-arm in here.
好了
There!
天啊
Oh, my god.
有用了 没事了吧
It's holding. Are we okay?
希望如此
I hope so.
但愿如此
Yeah, me, too.
艾弗里医生 卡普娜医生找你
Dr. Avery. It's Dr. Kepner.
911.
怎么了 有事吗
What's wrong? What's happened?
我们需要聊聊
We need to talk.
天啊 艾普尔 我以为你出事了
God, April, I thought you were dying!
我的确出事了 我们都出事了
I kind of am dying. I feel like we both are.
你急救呼叫我就是为了这事
You paged me 911 so we could do this?!
是 是
Yes! Yes!
-好吧 -我得逼你做反应
- Okay. - I needed - to force a reaction out of you
因为我就在一个玻璃监狱里 束手无策
because I am in a glass prison and I can't do anything.
你给我站在那 你不许走
So you're gonna stand there, and you're not gonna walk away
-你得跟我沟通 -你不想听的
- and you're gonna talk to me. - You don't want to hear it.
-杰克森 -我们谈过了 艾普娜
- Jackson, I -- - we already talked, April.
我告诉你我需要什么 你没听进去
I told you what I needed, and you didn't hear it.
你没听进去
You didn't listen.
你跑去 大半个地球之外的地方
You went - halfway around the damn world.
那不是沟通 杰克森
That wasn't a talk, Jackson.
那是下最后通牒 我们的婚姻
That was an ultimatum, and our marriage
-不是最后通牒 -算了吧
- has never been - a marriage of ultimatums. - Oh, come on.
这不是什么最后通牒 我给了你选择
It wasn't an ultimatum. I gave you a choice.
不
No.
不 我很早之间就做出了选择
No, I made a choice long before that,
在萨缪尔还没出现之前
long before Samuel,
在我当军医和一切事情之前 你也是
the army, any of it, and so did you.
我们站在
We stood up
塔霍湖那个有奇怪味道的小教堂里
in that weird-smelling little chapel in Tahoe,
在上帝面前 我们选择了深爱对方
and before god, we chose to love one another
至死不渝
until we die.
你做了选择
You made that choice.
我们选择了去爱和珍惜对方
We chose to love and honor one another --
-珍惜对方 你没有 -在上帝面前
- Honor one another,which you couldn't do... - In front of god,
我们彼此都承诺了
We promised each other that, through -- -
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表