你看过我的档案吗
Have you read my file?
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第十集
你是说自己经历复杂
You're saying that you've been through a lot.
是的 一路坎坷 我妈妈死于阿兹海默症
I am, and I have. My mother died of alzheimer's.
我继母死于打嗝
My stepmother died of the hiccups.
我妹妹死于空难
My sister died in a plane crash.
我丈夫被车撞死
My husband was hit by a semi.
看我的档案会让你手不释卷
That file, it's a real page-turner.
梅瑞迪斯
Meredith,
你生活发生了一些不幸的事
something terrible happened to you.
确实
It did.
不幸的事每天都在发生
And terrible things happen every day.
-出什么事了 -借过
- What the hell was --- Coming through!
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
谢博德 跟我进创伤二室
Shepherd, with me -- trauma 2.
送他去创伤三室
Take him into trauma 3.
其余入院病人送去别处
Tell any incoming to go somewhere else.
让大家远离救护车停车区
Keep everyone out of the ambulance bay.
成立创伤小组 准备棉垫和外科手术托盘
I need a trauma panel, lap pads, and a surgical tray.
-情人通知手术室 -马上通知 医生
- Someone notify the O.R. - Right away, doctor.
稍等 你是下一个
Hold on. You're next.
我应该去别处的
I should've gone somewhere else.
到底怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-救护车爆♥炸♥ -什么
- Ambulance exploded. - What?
胸部上方有部分烧伤
Partial thickness burns to the upper chest.
请你的眼睛跟随光线动
Follow the light with your eyes.
好了 很好
Okay, good.
怎么回事
What happened?
你们的车爆♥炸♥了 但别担心
Your rig exploded, but don't worry.
我们会治好你的 你会没事的
We've got you, okay? You're gonna be okay.
谢博德 创伤一室请你过去
Oh, Shepherd, they need you in trauma 1.
他们查出为什么车会爆♥炸♥了吗
They figure out why that rig blew up?
消防署正在调查
Uh, fire department's looking at it now.
上帝啊 是因为我
Oh, my god. It was me.
是我没有放好氧气罐
I didn't secure the oxygen tank.
强尼总是提醒我这个事
Johnny's always saying...
现在他肯定会想杀了我
He's gonna kill me.
这是场意外 他知道的
It was an accident, and he knows that.
他会想杀了我的
He's gonna kill me.
不要拱起脖子 好了
Don't arch your neck. All right.
胸部上方有大量静脉出血
There's a lot venous blood in the upper chest.
撕裂伤很重 延伸至肝部
The lac extends deep into the liver.
让我来 要稳定血管 控制出血
Let me get in there, establish vascular control.
不 我们要给他包扎好后送到楼上
No, we're gonna pack him and take him up.
然后才能知道问题到底是什么
And then we'll be able to see what the hell's going on.
他已经在手术中了 让我来治
He's open right now. Just let me work.
他的出血根本没法控制
He is hemorrhaging like crazy.
我不会让他在这里出血致死
I'm not gonna let him bleed out down here.
抽吸 多拿些纱垫
Suction. More laps.
他是凹陷性颅骨骨折 需要做CT
He's got a depressed skull fracture. He needs a C.T.
欧文 你知道我能救他 让我帮他稳定下来
Look, Owen, you know I can do this. Let me stabilize him.
里格斯 计划本就如此 要么听话 要么滚蛋
Riggs, this is the plan. Get on board, or get out.
你的计划可真有效果
Your plan is working great.
你出去就会变得更好
Better still, just get out.
凯普娜 过来
Kepner, over here.
简直不可理喻
To hell with this!
你第一次从袭击中苏醒
When you first woke up after the attack,
你记得的第一件事是什么
what is the first thing you remember?
好多人
People.
大家都围着我
People running around everywhere.
对谁印象深刻
Who specifically?
场面很混乱
It was pretty crazy.
谢谢 先生 你得了消化不良
Thank you. You, sir, have indigestion.
德卢卡会给你开解酸药
Deluca here will get you an antacid.
抱歉
So-- sorry, sir.
请你再安排一下上消化道内镜检查
And, also schedule an upper endoscopy, please.
-德卢卡 你有事要去忙吗 -没有
- Deluca, do you have somewhere to be? - No.
那就把手♥机♥收起来
Then put the damn phone away.
好了 他会给你把其余的药拿来
Okay, he'll, get you the rest of your meds,
你就在这里好好坐着 好吗
and you just, sit tight, okay?
德卢卡
Deluca!
-托瑞斯马上就到 -好的 谢谢
- Torres is on her way. - Oh, okay. Thanks.
你觉得
Hey,listen, do you think
今晚也许我们能
tonight maybe you and I could just -- I don't know.
其实 今晚有人过来
Oh, actually, I'm having some people over tonight.
人也不多 就斯蒂芬 布莱克和沃伦
It's -- it's nothing big, just Steph, Blake, and Warren.
好啊 我下班晚
Okay, yeah. I mean, I get off late,
但我可以回家路上买♥♥点东西
but I can pick up something on the way home.
不 我的意思是
No, I meant,
我只想和朋友们聚聚
I'd kind of just like to spend some time with my friends.
好吧 没关系
Yeah, no.
我下班后也有事 那么
I got something later anyway, so...
太好了 你有去处就好
Oh, great, so you have someplace to be.
是的 是啊 我有去处
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got someplace to be.
你可算来了
Finally.
你能看看这些片子吗
Can you, uh, look at these?
这个病人多大
So, how old is this patient?
15岁的人 35岁的心
15 going on 35.
用标准钛合金片 对吗
Standard titanium plates, right?
除非她父母
Unless her parents will
要在胸腔装干细胞支架
go for a stem-cell scaffolding in the chest.
她身边只有妈妈
Well, it's, uh, just the mom
我不想让这个女孩的心脏
and, look, I-I don't want to leave this girl
多年处于危险中
with an unprotected heart for years.
我得给她们一个方案
I need to make a recommendation.
我们可以考虑新技术
Well, we could look into new technology.
不 我想选安全方案
No, I want the safest option.
-所以你选择钛合金片 -行之有效
- Then you go with plates. - Tried and true.
怎么样 说吧
So? Hit me.
经过骨科和心脏科主任会诊
Well, I, consulted with our ortho and cardio chiefs,
最好的方案就是钛板胸骨
And, uh, the best solution is a titanium-plate sternum
和胸腔
and ribcage.
好吧 那...
Okay. That's...
听起来不错
That sounds good.
需要做多少次修复手术
How many revision surgeries?
可能... 在你完全长定型之前一年一次吧
Probably...once a year until you reach full growth.
如果我被 比如说 软球砸到胸口呢
And if I get hit with, say, even a nerf ball to the chest?
我们 我们得尽量小心 对吗
We'll -- we'll just be very careful, won't we?
回答我的问题
Just answer my question.
这样是会非常危险
It's very dangerous, yes.
而且还得做很多次手术
So we're talking multiple surgeries?
你得给我开好几次胸
You're just gonna open and reopen my chest?
抱歉 打断一下
Um, I'm sorry.
你能解释一下她是什么...
Can you explain what she mea--
会有一个拉链型的伤疤
A zipper scar.
亲爱的 我...
Oh, h-honey, I--
我们是得给你开几次胸
We'll need to go in a few times,
但我向你保证 这是最好最安全的方案
But I assure you - it's the safest, best option.
我好不容易适应了一条半腿的生活
I figured out how to do it all on a leg and a half,
而现在你要让我的童年
and now you want to limit everything I do
什么事情都干不了吗
for my entire childhood?
这才能让你在余下的童年里做其他事情
This is how you get - the rest of your childhood.
我这是救你的命 玛雅
I'm trying to save your life, maya.
宝贝 我们应该考虑一下这个方案
Sweetheart, we should consider this.
-或许... -在来这里之前
- Maybe -- - I went to three different hospitals
我已经去过三所不同的医院了
before I came here,
他们都这样说
and they all said the same thing.
他们说 去格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
They said, "Go to Grey-Sloan.
找克莱夫医生
Do to Dr. Karev."
所以我在来这里 你就给我说这个
So now I'm here, and this is all I get -- just this?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表