我担心她不能挺过过来
I'm worried she may not withstand G.A., though.
能说的简单一点吗
Do you want to dumb it down a little?
达芙妮 你的中心静脉注射座感染了
Okay, Daphne, your portacath got infected,
这引起了败血症
and it's caused sepsis.
感染非常广泛
A big infection all over,
可能引起你很多器官的衰竭
which can cause your organs to fail.
如果我把手松开你就不流血了 这就好了
If I take my hands off and you're not bleeding, we're good.
如果还是流血呢
And if I do bleed?
那就要把你送进手术室
Then I have to take you into the O.R.
尝试止血
and try to stop the bleeding.
如果格蕾医生是对的
But if Dr. Grey's right,
手术可能让你情况恶化
the surgery could make you worse.
我该早点来的
I should have come in sooner.
你现在想打电♥话♥给大卫吗
Do you want to call David now?
不 我又搞砸了
No. I screwed up again.
大卫是谁 你丈夫吗
Who's David? Your husband?
大卫是我儿子
David is my son.
他本来是我儿子
He was my son.
我做了个很糟糕的选择
I made a bad choice.
我总是做糟糕的选择
I made lots of bad choices.
我选了各种各样的事情 唯独没选他
I chose... all sorts of things over him.
我离开了他
I left him.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
六年了
Six years.
他现在二十岁了 他在读大学
He's 20 now. He's in college.
他现在有个新妈妈
He has another mother now.
我则一团糟
And I'm just a mess.
不是的 不再是了
You're not. Not anymore.
给他打电♥话♥吧
Call him.
好的
Yeah.
在我完成学位论文答辩之后 你知道吗
When I've cleaned up my act, you know?
我想拿到我的学位证书
I want to have my diploma.
我想让他看到我可以成为一个让他自豪的人
I want to show him that I can be someone he can be proud of.
在我看来你已经是了
Seems to me that you already are.
没错 我还得了癌症
Yeah, and then I got cancer.
那不是你的错
And that is not your fault.
达芙妮 这是你争取来的
Daphne, you have earned this.
我看见了你已经成为一个完全不同的人
I have watched you become a completely different person.
而且他应该知道你
And he deserves to know you.
请给他打电♥话♥吧
Please call him.
不要
No.
我不想带着更多的麻烦回到他身边
I'm not going back to him with more problems.
好吧 现在你准备好查看一下吗
Okay. Are you ready to take a look now?
为了安全起见 我们还是再多等一会
Let's just wait a little while longer just to be sure.
嘿 你呼我吗 那是什么
Hey, you paged? What's that?
这是德里克的病人吗
This was Derek's?
没错
Yeah.
但那不是我呼你的原因
But that's not why I paged.
今早我把一只靴子留在你家里了
I, uh, left a boot at your place this morning.
没错 没错 我把它带来了
Yeah, yeah, I brought it in.
我昨晚到你家去是我不好
It was wrong of me to come over last night.
我不应该开始一段新恋情
I should not be starting anything new.
现在不行
Not now.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, here we go.
不 我把一切都搞砸了
No, I screw everything up.
我不想你成为其中的一件 我...
I don't want you to be one of those things. I...
听着 你还搞砸了什么事
Listen, what else have you screwed up?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我结束了我和梅瑞狄斯的关系
I nuked my relationship with Meredith.
我被从我住的地方赶了出来
I got kicked out of my place.
我喝酒了
I drank.
六十天前 你做得很好
60 days ago. And you're doing great.
没错
Yeah.
那是我一生中第四次达到了最佳状态
I hit 60 days for the fourth time in my life.
从那以后 我就像躲瘟疫一样躲避重大病例
Ever since, I have been avoiding big cases like the plague.
在我知道我准备好之前
I have just been doing aneurysm repairs
我就一直只做动脉瘤修复手术
until I know I'm ready.
然而今天
And then today,
我接收了这个脑袋里长着一颗活手榴弹的女人
I get this woman with a live grenade in her head
而她碰巧又是德里克和梅瑞狄斯的定情见证人
who happens to be Derek and Meredith's surgical love-child,
我也会把此事搞砸
and I get to screw this up now, too.
我...
I...
我想我会害死这个女孩
I think I'm gonna kill this girl.
你想知道我是怎么想的吗
Okay, you want to know what I think?
我想如果在这张表上
I think if there were
还有其他外科医生的名字
any other surgeons' name on this old chart,
你就不会再三考虑这件事了
you wouldn't be thinking twice about this.
梅瑞狄斯认为我做不了这场手术
Meredith doesn't think I can do it.
谁在乎她怎么想
Who cares what she thinks?
梅瑞狄斯又不是神经外科医生
Meredith is not a neurosurgeon.
而且她肯定不是你
And she certainly isn't you.
为什么你要浪费时间去在意她的想法
Why are you giving a second to what she thinks?
你才是要做这场手术的人 阿米莉娅
You're the one who has to do it, Amelia.
所以尽管去做吧
So just do it.
达芙妮 你冷吗
Daphne, are you cold?
我很热
I'm hot.
格蕾 我们必须马上进手术室
Grey, we got to move now.
好的 准备好进手术室
Okay. Let's get ready to move.
我还额外需要一些手术棉和止血纱布
I need some extra lap pads and surgicel
放在我旁边
right here by me.
达芙妮 我要检查一下
Daphne, I'm gonna check
看看情况怎么样 好吗
and see how we're doing, okay?
不 等等
No, wait.
达芙妮 打电♥话♥给你儿子
Daphne, call your son.
不想这个时候打
Not like this.
时间过去太久了 他不会原谅我
It's been too long. He'll never forgive me.
他或许不会 但这个机会是你应得的
Well, he might not, but you deserve the chance.
没错 你做了一个糟糕的选择
Okay, you made a bad choice,
但你逆转了它
but you turned it around.
你已经赎罪了
You've atoned.
听着 你尽力了 你知道的
All right, you've tried. You know that.
所以你必须原谅自己
So you have to forgive yourself.
现在 你需要一次机会向他展示你尽力了
Now, you deserve a chance to show him you tried.
他说得对
He's right.
打电♥话♥吧
Let's call.
大卫吗
David?
我是达芙...
It's Daph...
是妈妈
It's mom.
好了 凯蒂 是时候做手术了
Okay, Katie, it's time to go.
好了 我们走
All right. Let's move.
等等
Wait.
求求你不要杀我
Just please don't kill me.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
再见
See you then.
他说他要过来
He said he's coming.
他要来看望我
He's coming to see me.
他听上去很成熟
He sounded so grown-up.
好了 挂上一些血袋和加压剂
Okay, let's hang some blood and push pressors.
达芙妮 我现在要检查一下 好吗
Daphne, I have to check now, okay?
不要 我很害怕
Don't. I'm scared.
嘿 达芙妮 我们在这儿 好吗
Hey, Daphne. We're here, okay?
格蕾医生在这儿 她只是看一眼
Dr. Grey's here. She's just gonna take a look.
好的 准备好 一 二 三
Okay. Ready, one, two, three.
很好 很好 我们走
Okay. Okay, let's go.
布莱克 我们需要一个急救袋
Blake, we need an ambu bag.
我们赶紧给她输血
And let's keep the blood coming.
我们快走 把她推进手术室
We got to go. Let's get her in there.
准备好了吗 我们走
Ready? Let's go.
大卫说他要过来
David said he was coming.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表