从现在起
From this point on,
她需要全天候专业的陪护
she will require round-the-clock professional care,
基本上她后半生要一直如此
probably for the rest of her life.
除非她有所好转
Or until she gets better.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
她会一直需要陪护 除非她病情好转
She'll need the care until she gets better,
或除非她醒了 然后她就能出院了
until she wakes up - and she can leave the hospital.
我们能知道个大体时间吗
Do we know when that might be?
什么时候她出院
When Tess could leave here?
最后 她会被转移到
Eventually, she would be moved
一个长♥期♥的急性护理所
to a long-term acute care facility
她的余生都会在那里
where she would live for the rest of her --
如果你们决定要这么做
Well, we can -- we can get you some brochures
我们 我们能给你几本小册子
if that's what you decide.
或者如果你们决定中止护理
Or if you decide to withdraw care.
-天呐 泰丝 -我知道这个抉择很难
- Oh, Tess. - I understand that this is difficult,
你们应该花时间好好谈一谈
and you should take some time to talk this over.
-不需要了 -我们明白这个情况
- That won't be necessary. - We understand the circumstances.
我们希望你们能想尽办法救我女儿
We want you to do everything that you can to save our daughter.
不 这不是她想要的
No! This is not what she'd want.
她有可能醒过来
She could wake up.
我是说 一直都有人从昏迷中醒来
I mean, people wake up from comas all the time.
抱歉 但以泰丝的情况来看这基本不可能
Um, I'm sorry, but in Tess' case, that's highly unlikely.
她不止一次告诉过我她想要什么
She told me what she wants. More than once.
求你们了 她不想这样活下去
Please, she would not want to live like this.
你怎么
What is wrong with you?
这不是你能决定的了的 迈克尔
This isn't your decision to make, Michael.
如果两个月之后发生了这件事 我就能
If this had happened two months from now, it would be.
那时我们就结婚了
We would've been married.
你能让他出去吗
Will you get him out of here?
线用完了
Lines are out.
快做完了吗
Almost done?
两侧的血管吻合看起来都不错
Anastomoses look terrific on both sides.
无出血和渗漏
No bleeding or leaks.
生命体征看起来都不错
Sats look great.
干得漂亮
Yeah, nice work.
这话对我来说挺管用的
Well, uh, that does it for me,
除非你需要我在这帮助你
unless you need me to stay and help... in any way.
我来缝合 你可以走了
I'll close. You can go.
手术刀
Scalpel.
那家伙怎么了
So, what's wrong with the guy?
-谁 -索普
- Huh? - Thorpe.
他什么情况
What's his deal?
没什么 他挺好的
Nothing. He's fine.
凯丽说那天晚上在鲍尔他就是个混♥蛋♥
Callie said he was a jerk that night at Bauer.
不是那样的
That's not true.
说他差点毁了手术
Said he almost killed the surgery.
剪刀
Scissors.
10号♥手术刀
10 blade.
他只是想保护他的病人
He was just trying to protect his patient.
所以他才像个小孩一样发脾气
So he was throwing a tantrum like a toddler.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他人挺好的 而且还幽默
He's nice... and he's funny.
所以他就是长得丑了
Mm, so he's just butt-ugly.
对 他长得丑
Yes. He is butt-ugly.
好吧
Yeah, well.
某个重要的人离开以后的第一次约会并不简单
It's hard first time out after somebody important.
我在伊兹离开后见的第一个姑娘 糟透了
First girl after Izzie left? It was pretty messy.
你觉得你是属于另一个人的
You feel like you belong to somebody else,
就好像你在搞外遇
like you're cheating, you know?
我是说 你并没有 但感觉就像是
I mean, you're not, but man, sure feels that way.
我妻子没有去世 但是
I never had a wife die, but...
但我有过几次「第一次」 梅
I've had a few "First time afters," Mer.
最终总会有「第一次」的
There's always something after... eventually.
我们失去了某人 然后又找到新的
We lose people and then we find new ones.
就是这么一回事
It's how it works.
我猜是
I guess.
我知道是
Oh, I know.
听着 如果你不喜欢他 没人在乎
Look, if you're not into him, who cares?
但如果你喜欢他 没事的
But if you are, it's okay.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
再说了 不管怎样这都会变得很奇怪
Plus, it's gonna be weird no matter what,
所以你最好把这事解决了
so you might as well get it over with.
抽吸
Suction.
她很快就会醒来
Yeah, she should be awake soon.
绝对能参加那场舞会了
Looks like she's gonna make that big dance.
不会再有咳嗽和哮喘了
No more coughing and wheezing?
新器官不携带囊性纤维病基因
Well, the new organs don't carry the CF gene.
一旦她这次撤掉呼吸机
Once she's off the vent,
很有可能你再也看不到她带了
chances are good you'll never see her on one again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她要永远带着呼吸机了吗
She's gonna stay on that ventilator... forever?
是的 除非有其他变化
Unless something changes, yes.
她父母会恨我一辈子
Her parents will hate me forever
恨我带她去登山
for taking her up that mountain.
她也会恨我 恨我带她回来
She'll hate me - for bringing her back down.
这个地方看起来不错
This place looks nice.
景色很美
Lovely views.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
明年这个时候她可能就醒来而且能走路了
She could be up and walking again this time next year.
世事难料
You never know.
不能放弃希望 对吗
Don't give up hope, right?
上帝保佑你 瑞吉斯医生
God bless you, Dr. Riggs.
「不要放弃希望」
"Don't give up hope," Huh?
这是他们仅剩的了 不是吗
Well, that's all they have now, right?
你语调都变了 你这一整天都想放弃的
You changed your tune. You wanted to give up all day.
我才没 我都是为病人考虑
No, I did not. I wanted to do what the patient wanted.
-你别再想往事了好么 -那又怎样
- Oh, and you got to let this go. - Oh, what's that?
如果你一直想内疚
If you're still feeling guilty after all this time,
那是你的事
that's your deal.
别再拿我出气了
Stop taking it out on me.
内疚 我有什么好内疚的
Guilty? What have I got to feel guilty about?
你认为都是我的错 但我从来没有放弃过
Oh, you think it's all my fault, but I never quit.
你放弃了
You did.
你放弃了梅根
You let Megan go.
你放弃了寻找拯救她的方法
You stopped looking.
我没有 我留下来了
I didn't. I stayed behind.
我留在她身边看着她 寻找方法和祈祷
I stayed. I looked. I searched, and I prayed.
因为是你杀了她
Because you got her killed!
我们并不知道 这是你武断的认定
We don't know that. You decided it.
你武断的认定她死了
You made a decision that she was dead.
你回到这里 重新开始
You came back here, you started over,
然后你就把她忘掉了
and you forgot about her.
你给我闭嘴
You shut your mouth.
这才是你这么不爽我在这里的原因
That's why you hate that I'm here,
因为我让你想起你自己的所做所为
'cause I remind you of what you did,
你放弃了她
that you gave up on her.
我对天发誓
I swear to God --
这里的人甚至都不知道你有个妹妹
People here don't even know you had a sister.
这简直令人作呕 老兄
That's sick, mate.
你要找个人来恨吗
You need to hate someone?
自己照照镜子吧
Look in a mirror.
你这一天可真够不容易的
You had a tough day.
你也听说了
You heard, too?
我觉得现在应该是个人都知道了
I think everybody's heard by now.
是啊
Right.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我只是想让事情回到正轨上来
I want to make it right.
我的意思是 我必须得把事情拉回正轨来
I mean, I have to make it right somehow,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表