6岁的孩子 穿绿色衬衫
6 years old, green shirt?
应该没有 但我们超级忙
Uh, I don't think so, but we're kind of slammed.
我要照看出车祸的那些孩子
I've got these other kids from the accident.
所以 我也不太确定
I don't -- I don't know. I --
贝利应该早点发警报的
Bailey should have called this thing earlier.
他应该在某个地方藏起来了吧
He's probably just hiding somewhere.
孩子不就是这样嘛 是吧
That's what kids do, right?
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
西侧已经检查完毕
We've walked the western perimeter.
告诉斯托克斯汇报一下
Tell Stokes to report in with --
等一下
Hold it.
怎么了
What?
克莱夫找到他了
Karev found him.
把警报关了吧 开始写报告吧
Kill the code. Start running the reports.
他没事
He's okay.
谢天谢地 总算找到他了
Oh, thank goodness they found him.
好了 他还好吧
All right. How is he?
有点害怕
Well, he's a little shaken up
不过除此之外都挺好的 是吧 盖奇
but no worse for the wear, right, Gage?
我们今天都要加班了
We're all making overtime today.
那就好
All righty.
我都说了 他只是躲起来了而已
He was hiding. Like I said.
借过一下
Excuse me!
借过一下
Excuse me!
怎么回事
What?
发生了什么
What happened?
求你了 你一定要帮忙
Please. You have to help.
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第十八集
我得走了 我现在就得走
I have to go. I have to go now.
这孩子马上就要没有呼吸了
This baby's lost almost all its volume.
还是没有脉搏
I still can't get a pulse.
我要去新生儿监护病房♥
I have to get to the NICU.
我收到呼叫了 我
I was paged. I --
我的天啊 这是怎么回事
Oh, my God. What -- What is going on?
发生了什么事 你做了什么
What happened? What did you do?
主任 我觉得她要不行了
Chief, I-I don't think she's gonna make it.
不要停止按压
You do not stop what you're doing.
快叫几个人过来
Get us some free hands.
她需要中心静脉导管 多准备几个单位的血
She needs central access and multiple units of blood.
已经插管了 给楼上打电♥话♥ 告诉他们
Tube's in. Call upstairs and tell them
-罗宾斯现在就要用手术室 -好的
- Robbins is gonna need a clear O.R. Now! - All right.
-你一定累了 换我吧 -好的
- You're getting tired. Let's switch. - Okay.
-给我手套 -是谁把她弄成这样的
- Gloves. - Who butchered this woman?
需要进行环状软骨压♥迫♥
I need cricoid pressure!
我认识这个病人
I know this patient.
她叫格雷琴·麦凯
This is Gretchen McKay.
亲爱的 你叫什么名字
What's your name, honey?
告诉我 我的孩子们
My kids, please.
他们还好吗
Are they okay?
我有三个孩子 一个女孩 两个男孩
There's three of them -- one girl and two boys.
35岁女性 司机 系了安全带
35-year-old female, restrained driver,
五车连环相撞
five-car pile up.
怀孕34周 脉搏120次
34 weeks pregnant. Pulse is 120.
有腹痛的症状
Complaining of abdominal pain.
我的孩子们 还有我丈夫 奥马尔·辛格
My kids, and -- Oh, God. Omar Singh, my husband?
我们会照顾好你们的
Okay, we'll take care of them and you.
我保证 你叫什么名字
I promise. What's your name?
格雷琴·麦凯
Gretchen McKay.
36岁男性 奥马尔·辛格
36-year-old male, Omar Singh,
乘客 没系安全带 血液流通不稳定
unrestrained passenger, hemodynamically unstable,
昏迷指数为11 腹部和胸部有明显挫伤
GCS at 11, obvious abdominal and chest contusions.
先生 视线可以跟着光线走吗
Sir, can you follow my light?
几乎没有脉搏了
I barely have a pulse.
你说他没系安全带
You said he was unrestrained?
是的 一家五口都在车里
Yeah, family of five in the car.
三个孩子坐在后座
Three kids in the back seat.
车从侧面撞过来 直接撞到了爸爸
Dad got T-boned on the side and took the brunt of it.
我们得赶紧把他推进去
We need to get him inside right now.
格雷琴 我看你在紧紧地
Okay, Gretchen, I see you're holding your belly
- 捂着肚子 肚子疼吗 - 是的
- pretty tight there. You hurting? - Yes.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
我们会治好你的 好吗
We got you now, okay?
-好的 -我们走吧 快点
- Yeah. - Come on. Let's go.
好了 你们走吧
All right, you guys go.
我在这里等孩子们来 克莱夫
I'm gonna wait for the kids. Karev!
我需要你
I need you!
主任 楼上出了点事情
Chief, I've got a situation upstairs.
我这也正忙着呢
I've got a situation right here.
不 可能是粉色警报
No, it's a possible Code Pink.
你确定吗
You sure?
格蕾 过来
Hey, Grey!
可能是粉色警报 你能接手吗
Got a possible Code Pink. Can you?
知道了 去吧
I got it. Go.
大家 让条路出来
Okay, clear a path, people!
我们过来了 小心
Coming through. Watch out.
沃伦认为这是由车祸导致的
Dr. Warren thought it was a delayed abruption
延迟性胎盘剥离
from the car accident.
罗宾斯在不在手术室 她准备好了没
Is Robbins is in the O.R.? Is she ready?
我们到了手术室她就得开始手术
She needs to be scrubbed when we get there.
我知道 我通知过她了
I know. I paged her.
她的出血还是没有控制住
She hasn't stopped bleeding.
我不确定是不是因为宫缩乏力或者
I can't tell if it's uterine atony or --
继续给她输血 德卢卡
Keep shoving in more packing, DeLuca.
正在 只是 她失血的速度比输血还快
I am. It's just -- It's coming out faster than it's going in.
低血压的状态持续多久了
How long's she been hypotensive?
一开始她都一切正常 然后就
Uh, at first she was fine, then she just --
多久了
How long?
你来之前已经有大概5到6分钟了
Maybe five or six minutes before you arrived.
-我不确定 -你必须给我确定 德卢卡
- I'm not sure. - You need to get sure, DeLuca.
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you again.
她血压降到最低点已经多久了
How long since her pressure bottomed out?
对不起
I'm sorry.
甜心 再也别这样了
Sweetie, never do that again.
我害怕那个什么扁桃体
I was scared about the pear-eh-toe--
扁桃体周脓肿吗
The peritonsillarabscess?
听着 用不着害怕
Look, don't be.
有我们呢 小伙子
You've got this, buddy.
等我把你喉咙上的病灶治好了
Once I get in there and fix your throat,
你感觉就会好很多啦
you're gonna feel so much better.
你可以吃冰淇淋
You're gonna be eating ice cream
还可以顺着楼梯扶手滑滑梯
and sliding down the rails of those stairs.
也能滑电梯吗
And riding the elevator?
当然 你想怎么样都行
Sure, whatever you want.
只是别再乱跑了 好吗
Just no more running away, okay?
这可把你妈妈吓坏了 而且我得时刻知道
It scares your mom, and I need to know where you are...
你在哪
at all times.
抱歉 我得去查看一下别的东西
I'm sorry. I need to go check on something.
你知道发生了什么吗
Hey, do you know what happened?
我刚听说格雷琴·麦凯要临时接受剖腹产
I just heard that Gretchen McKay needs a crash-c.
你该告知新生儿重症监护室准备好接收新生儿
You should tell the NICU that the baby's coming.
亚利桑那 -如果她失血过多
Arizona. - If she's lost blood,
那她的孩子失血会更严重
then the baby's lost even more.
她做过交叉配血检测了吗
Has she even been cross-matched?
她已经接受完临时剖腹产了
The crash-c already happened.
什么
What?!
他不在摄入氧气
He's not oxygenating.
-呼叫心脏外科和神经外科 -好的
- Page cardio and neuro. - Okay.
这孩子孕周多少
How old is this baby?
她这样多久了
How far along was she?
32周 不 34周 我觉得差不多
Uh, 32 w-- No, 34 weeks, I think.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表