我是说 她在寻找什么吗
I mean, what's she looking for?
某种迹象 还是别的什么
Some kind of sign or something.
如果我真的在找 有你们在说话
If I was, I sure wouldn't hear it
我也会听不到它的声音的
over the two of you.
对不起
Sorry.
抱歉
Apologies.
你告诉克莱夫了
You told Karev?
你竟然把孩子的事告诉克莱夫
You told Karev about your baby situation
却没有告诉杰克森
and you haven't even told Jackson?
我什么也没跟克莱夫说
I didn't tell Karev anything.
他自己猜出来的
He figured it out.
好像他可以闻到我身上有某种气味似的
It's like he could smell it on me or something.
在儿科待久了你也能做到
You can do that if you spend enough time in peds.
孕妇是有种特别的气味
Pregnant ladies have a smell.
你说什么
What?
淡定 我开玩笑的
Oh, calm down. I'm just kidding.
还需要有多少人知道这件事
How many more people have to find out about this
-你才会告诉... -知道什么事
- before you tell -- - Find out about what?
没什么
Nothing.
你们两个有秘密
You two have a secret.
-没有啊 -是什么
- No, we don't. - What is it?
你们发现德卢卡的事了吗 快说
Did you find out about DeLuca? Come on.
罗宾斯 你知道所有医院里的八卦
Robbins, you have hospital gossip.
跟我你还要保守秘密吗
You're gonna hold out on me?
快说吧
Spill.
不 没什么要说的
No, there's nothing to tell.
抱歉 我需要急救车 开胸手术托盘
Sorry. I need a crash cart, a thoracotomy tray,
-还有... -斯宾塞
- and, um -- -Spencer.
你需要什么吗
D-Do you need something?
是的 我需要你
Yeah, I-I need you.
米切尔到底去哪儿了
Where the hell is Mitchell?
我觉得你还是宣布死亡时间吧 他已经昏迷好长时间了
I think you should call it. H-He's been down a long time.
闭嘴 拜托你闭嘴吧
Shut up. Just shut up, please.
我觉得我找到了一点微弱的脉搏
I think I got a faint pulse.
我觉得那是你自己的脉搏
I think that's your pulse you're feeling.
我得给他开胸 不开的话 他就会死的
I got to open him up now. If I don't, he's dead.
再说一次 我不允许你在我的病房♥
Again, I'm not gonna allow you
给病人开胸
to open up a man in my ward.
这里不是手术室 你也不是主治医
This is not an O.R. You are not an attending.
你要做什么
W-What in the hell --
不行不行
No. No, no, no.
你 你疯了吗
Are -- are you insane?
西格尔医生 这个男人要死了
Dr. Siegel, this man is going to die.
你这是在胡作非为
You are way out of line here.
请不要逼我跟你动手
And it will be your fault,
真的动起手来 也是你的过错
so please, don't make me put my hands on you.
你这是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me now?
不行不行 不行不行
No, no, no! No, no, no!
我找到韦伯医生了 我还要
Hey, I found Dr. Webber, and I go --
好吧 已经太迟了
Okay! Too -- Too late.
沃伦 你在干什么
Warren, what are you doing?
斯宾塞 过来
Spencer, get over here.
-把我帮他的肋骨撑开 -撑开他的...
- Help me spread his ribs. - Spread his --
把手伸进去 让手指穿过他的肌肉
Reach in, push your fingers through his muscles.
再用点力 快点 照我说的做
Harder! Come on! Do it!
沃伦
Warren!
我已经握住了他的大动脉
I got it. I got his aorta in my hand.
是的 有脉搏了
Yeah, I got a pulse.
韦伯医生 你能给我们找一间手术室吗
Dr. Webber, can, uh -- can you get an O.R. For us?
好的 凯丽 我们这边都准备好了
Okay, Callie, we are good to go up here.
好的 我只需要检查一下骶髂关节
All right. Okay, I just need to inspect the S.I. Joint,
确定一下我们可以把左腿
make sure we're ready to amputate the left leg
和半骨盆截下来
with the hemipelvis.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
边缘还不错 已实现郁积状态
Margins are adequate, and the stasis is achieved.
标记的位置状态...
Landmarks are looking...
也不错
good.
托瑞斯
Torres?
状态还好
Looking good?
是啊是啊是啊
Yep. Yep, yep, yep.
只是想确认一下 腿截下来就装不回去了
Just...want to be sure. 'Cause once it's off, it's off.
你说什么呢
Excuse me?
贝利 这里的状态还不错 是吧
Bailey? This looks good, right?
就这里
Right there.
无论以哪种方式 这条腿是要丢掉的
It's gonna have to come off one way or the other.
是啊 我知道
Yes, I know that.
不过 一旦截了这条腿 就没有回头路了
It's just, after this, there's really no turning back.
完全没有 所以...
I mean, none, so...
托瑞斯...
Torres...
记得做松鼠的事情
be a squirrel.
好的
Okay.
请给我摆式锯
Oscillating saw, please.
欧文对于重新开始这件事可能相当认真
Owen is completely serious about starting over.
他想带我出去约会
He wants to take me on a date.
是真的约会哦
Like, a "date" date.
不上♥床♥ 只是吃饭看电影那种约会
Like, no sex, just dinner and a movie.
我还挺感兴趣的
Kind of into it.
德卢卡想把我们的关系公开
DeLuca wants to take us public.
天啊 他想要在走廊里牵手什么的
God, he wants to hold hands in the hallway or something.
我喜欢牵手
I like holding hands.
我们要是牵牵手 亲热一下会怎么样呢
W-What if we hold hands and make out?
你上一次只跟男人亲热 不发展到下一步
When was the last time you made out with a guy
是什么时候的事
without it going any further than that?
为什么我们一定要到处显摆呢
Why do we have to parade it around?
不是一定要的 但如果德卢卡想那么做的话
You don't, but what is the problem
又有什么问题呢
if DeLuca wants to.
只有你就没关系
It's just you.
还在说德卢卡的事呢
This still with DeLuca?
是啊 "还在说"
Yes, "this still."
我都没弄明白现在是什么情况
I don't even know what "this" is,
我也不需要当着大家的面弄明白
and I don't need to figure it out in front of everyone else.
我们的拉拉队员怎么样了
How's our cheerleader?
没发现出血的迹象
Well, there's no sign of a bleed.
只是轻微的脑震荡而已
It looks like a mild concussion.
如果我们分手会怎样
What if it ends?
那我就是一个跟英俊小生约会又把
Then I'm the woman who dated the pretty boy
关系都搞砸的女人
and it all fell apart.
你说完了吗
We done here?
谁还会把我当回事啊
Who will take me seriously then?
我现在该不该把你当回事
I'm -- I'm supposed to take you seriously right now?
我可把自己当回事呢
I'm a very serious person!
简直难以置信
Incredible.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你精湛的手艺
Just your technique,
你把脉管取下来的手法
the way you preserve the vessels.
真的很娴熟
It's really smooth.
抱歉 我...
Sorry. I --
我要去检查一个病人的情况
I have a patient I should check on.
但我还会回来的
But I'll be back.
又怎么了
What?
-没什么 -那可不是调情
- Nothing. - That wasn't flirting.
我知道什么才是调情
I mean, I know what flirting looks like.
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
好吧
All right.
采集进行得怎么样了
How we doing with the harvest?
进展缓慢
Oh, slow moving,
但沃恩医生就不同了 她可是进展神速
unlike Dr. Vaughn, who's super fast.
威尔逊
Wilson.
你说什么呢
What're you talking about?
她刚才跟他调情来着
She was flirting with him.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表