这是个不错的主意
It's a great idea.
祝你好运吧 先生
I wish you luck, sir.
很不错的主意
It's a great idea.
我没看到任何残余出血点
I don't see any residual bleeding.
-这视野能看清吗 -是的
- Can you get a good look? - Yeah.
脑脊液漏无疑
Definite CSF leak.
我们得去掉整块椎体
We'll need to remove the entire vertebral body
使脊髓减压 对吧
to decompress the spinal cord, right?
问题是这样我就需要分离更多主动脉
Problem is, I'll need to dissect more of the aorta.
冒着瘫痪的风险 还有其它方案吗
Risking paralysis? Is there another option?
用支架给他固定
Put him in a brace.
那就不能彻底减压
Then he wouldn't be completely decompressed.
所以不管哪种方案都有瘫痪的风险
So, we risk paralyzing him either way.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我够时间和他母亲谈谈吗
Do I have time to talk to his mom?
支架亦或是手术都有瘫痪风险
Both the brace and the surgery carry some risk of paralysis.
我的建议是手术
My recommendation is the surgery.
手术要求非常精细 但我愿意一试
It's very delicate, but I would like to try it.
我丈夫还在路上 一定要现在决定吗
My husband's on his way. Do I have to decide right now?
恐怕没时间再等了
I'm afraid we can't wait.
好的好的 那就尽你们所能吧
Okay. Okay. Um, ?then please do whatever you can.
但不管哪种方法他都能活下去 对吧
But he'll survive, either way, right?
-丹妮尔 -我们正竭尽所能
- Danielle. - We're working very hard.
他会挺过去的 我知道他会的
He'll pull through. I know he will.
丹妮尔 你能住嘴吗
Danielle, will you shut up?!
什么
What?
你最好祈祷他能挺过去
You better hope he pulls through.
这不是皮特的错 他只是个孩子
This is not Peter's fault. He is a child.
但枪是锁起来的
But the gun was locked away.
他们本不应该在我房♥间
They shouldn't have been in my room.
现在不是
?This is not the time --
你休想在我面前装腔作势
Oh, don't you dare get righteous with me.
那是你的房♥子 你的枪
That was your house and your gun
你孩子很清楚它在哪 而不是我孩子
and your kid that knew about it, not mine.
我把我孩子送你家来玩
I sent my child ?over to your house to play,
而你孩子却可能把他变成杀人犯
and your kid might have made him a murderer.
我跟保姆打电♥话♥了 孩子们没事
I called the sitter. The kids are okay.
怎么了 发生了什么
What's wrong? What happened?
没事没事
Nothing. Nothing.
我只是想确认他们没事 还好没事
I just wanted to make sure they're okay, and they are.
你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?
好吧 你们没听说那事
Oh. Okay, you guys haven't heard.
今天有个8岁男孩入院
An 8-year-old came in today,
枪伤 是被他朋友误伤的
GSW, accidentally shot by his friend.
不管怎样 只是想确认一下
Anyway, just wanted to check in, you know?
好吧
Okay. ?
天啊 我 孩子持枪
Man, I just... kids with guns.
别再说了
Stop that.
我不会去想的 真是太伤感了
We're not doing this. It's too sad.
赶紧忘掉 伤感留到等会儿
Shake it off. We can be sad later.
这可是失足青年枪伤
We're talking juvie GSW during my surgery.
理查德 她给了我看女儿的
Richard, she offered me visitation rights
探视权
to see my own daughter.
我肯定她不是那个意思 亚利桑那
Well, I-I'm sure she didn't mean it that way, Arizona.
那她是什么意思
How else would she mean it?
我的律师说这是在暗示
My lawyer says ?it's an indication that --
你的律师
Your lawyer?
是的 我得保护自己啊
Yes, I have to protect myself.
我理解你这种想法
I know you feel like you do.
但你和托瑞斯总是能
But you and Torres
完美解决这类问题
have always figured out this stuff beautifully.
慢慢来
Just slow down.
我才刚见识过杰克森和艾普丽尔
I just watched Jackson and April --
我懂 我也一样 简直一团糟
Yeah, I know. So did I. It was a mess.
一团糟就是起源于
A mess started
反应过激和误解
with overreactions and misunderstandings.
所以呢 我现在很过激吗
So, what? Now I'm overreacting?
我是说索菲亚对你太重要了
I'm saying Sofia's too important not to
所以在你做什么之前扪心自问
ask yourself if you are
以免造成不可挽回的局面
before you do something that can't be undone.
你说得对 确实如此
You're right. Of course.
你说得没错
You're right. I know.
朝头侧回缩一点
Retract more cephalad.
很好
Great.
那么你打算怎么办
So, what's your deal?
我准备先控制血管 然后
I'll establish vascular control, and --
不 我指的是你约会的对象
No, I meant about your date,
那个被你放鸽子的那个
the one you blew off out there.
没什么打算 你什么打算
There is no deal. What's your deal?
-还真是对不起 -不应该是你告诉我
- Excuse me. - ?You're not supposed to tell me
要花时间出去和男人约会啊
to take my time to go see a guy.
你应该告诉我手脚麻利一点赶紧准备手术
You're supposed to tell me to hurry up and prep.
你能做好自己的本职工作然后让我度日如年吗
Can you please do your job and make my life miserable?
我只是想说 发了那么多短♥信♥之后
I'm just saying, after all those texts,
你就是这么对待他的吗
and then that's the way you treat him?
因为短♥信♥只是短♥信♥而已
'Cause the texts are all it is.
是啊 互相发短♥信♥好几周了
Yeah, it's been a few weeks,
是很激♥情♥四射 但是
and it's good and hot, but...
我知道 都发到我手♥机♥里了
I know. It's on my phone.
期望值太高了
The expectations are too high.
最终获得的只有失望
There can only be disappointment from here.
你并不知道会不会如此
You don't know that.
我知道我在纸面上是个很好的人
I know I am a very good "On paper" Person.
我的意思是 我光彩照人 令人惊叹
I mean, I shine. I'm amazing.
但当我真正和人面对面打交道的时候 我就
But when it comes to being an "In person" Person, I...
你自己说希望可以专心工作不闲聊的
You said you wanted to work and not talk,
那么请问我们能专心工作了吗
so can we focus on the work, please?
我说的是我不想聊悲伤的话题
I said I didn't want to talk about sad stuff.
聊这个我是没有意见的
I'm okay to talk about this stuff.
-给我抓钳 -虽然 这也属于某种类型的悲伤
- Graspers. - Although, ?this is its own kind of sad.
地狱 我现在真的是在地狱
Hell. ?I'm in actual Hell right now.
是你说要我让你生不如死的
Well, you said to make you miserable.
谢博德医生 血压在下降
Dr. Shepherd, BP is going down.
骨嫁接情况如何
How's that bone graft coming?
还在外面 正在用骨蜡密封
It's out. Sealing up with bone wax.
那玩意儿在家里吗
It's in the house?
什么
What?
那把枪 被放在哪里了
The gun. Where is it in the house?
在一个安全的地方
It's in a safe place.
我甚至都不知道枪在家里 我想知道放在哪了
I didn't even know it was there. I want to know where it is.
在床底下的一个盒子里
It's in a box under the bed.
就在我俩的床底下吗
It's under our bed?!
放在那才能以备不时之需
That's where we'd need it.
我不想有把枪放在家里
I don't want a gun in my house.
那也是我的家 这样让我感觉更有安全感
It's my house, too. It makes me feel safer.
-真的吗 -你见过我们的邻居吗
- Does it? - Have you seen our neighborhood?
就因为你觉得不安全 你放把枪在身边
Because you're not safer. You're more likely to get hurt
-会更容易让你收到伤害 -阿历克斯
- because of a freakin' gun around. - ?Alex.
我之前中过枪 你知道的
I got shot once. You know that.
血压60/40 给他注射左卡尼汀
BP's 60 over 40. Starting him on levo.
等我给脊柱完成减压
Once I decompress the spinal cord,
血压应该就会好起来了
it should get better.
-我只是 让我好好手术吧 -麻利一点
- I just -- Just let me work. ?- Work faster.
你还好吗
You okay?
恩 在观摩手术
Yeah. Just watching.
他现在低血压
He's hypotensive now.
你肯定会是个好警♥察♥
You'd make a good cop.
你差点把那个保姆给问崩溃了
You nearly broke that babysitter.
我不知道我在做什么
?I don't know what I was doing.
我为什么要那么做
Why did I do that?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表