不过有一个问题
Uh, this is the thing --
现在过敏高发季 每次我打喷嚏的时候
it's allergy season, and every time I sneeze --
小家伙都会冒出来
the little guy pops out.
是的 我觉得我好像把手术拖得太久了
Yeah. I think maybe I waited a little too long to get surgery
因为...
because --
-不要啊 -好了 雷吉 不要强忍♥
- Oh! Oh, no! ?- Okay, Reggie, don't fight it.
这样只会让情况更糟糕
It's only gonna make it worse.
比这个还糟糕吗
Worse than this?
-我的孩子会死吗 -不会的
- Is my baby gonna die? - No.
你还没开刀 电梯门就打开了
It's open before you even touch her.
我知道表面上看是这样的
I know that's what it looks like.
事实就是如此 再清楚不过了 沃伦
That's what it is, Warren, right there.
你说你没看到电梯门打开
You said you didn't see the doors open.
是的 我是说 没有
Yes. I mean, no.
到底是哪种情况 看到了还是没看到
Well, which is it -- did you, or didn't you?
我没看到门打开
I didn't see them open.
电梯门就在你面前啊
It is right there in front of you.
我知道 但我就是没看到
I know, but I didn't see it.
我没有留意
It didn't register.
好吧 你给我解释一下
Okay. Help me here.
你是不是
Was it --
-你已经决定开刀了吗 -没有
- Had you already decided to cut? - No.
还是你觉得把她推进电梯送到
Or did you decide getting in the elevator
手术室会花费太长时间
and up to the O.R. was just gonna take too long?
不是的
No.
本 你现在说谎的话我们会马上结束调查的
Ben, lying right now is going to make this end very quickly.
格雷琴·麦凯
化验结果
我真的没有看到电梯门打开
I didn't see them open.
我给你奶奶打过电♥话♥了
I spoke with your grandma,
她几个小时后就会过来
and she'll be here in a couple of hours.
你♥爸♥爸还要经历很漫长的恢复期
Your dad still has ?a long recovery ahead of him,
但他现在能醒过来就是一个好迹象
but the fact that he's waking up is a really good sign.
你说过他醒了 我就可以去看他
You said I could see him when he wakes up.
是的
I did.
你可以去了
And you will.
-什么时候 -就现在吧
- When? - How about now?
好吗 走吧
Yeah? Come on.
在我们进去之前 我要跟你说
Now, before we go in,
你♥爸♥爸的身上有一些插管
your dad's connected to some tubes,
-但这是正常的 -让一下
- but that's normal... - Coming through!
所以你不要害怕
...so don't be scared when you --
等一下 贾思敏
Wait, Jasmine!
-爸爸 -德卢卡 准备抽吸
- Daddy? - DeLuca, get the suction --
-好的 -爸爸
- Okay, got it. - Daddy?
-增加劳拉西泮的剂量 -他怎么了
- Push more lorazepam. - What's wrong with him?!
要重新给他上呼吸机了
We're gonna need to put him back on the ventilator.
准备快速诱导插管
Prep for RSI.
贾思敏 他们需要对他进行治疗
Jasmine, they need to help him.
你说他已经醒了
You said he was awake.
你说他已经没事了
You said he was okay!
我知道 我知道 亲爱的
I know. I know, honey.
走吧
Come on.
他们今天不会再跟我谈话了
They were done with me for the day.
好的
Okay.
他们要跟其他相关的医生谈话
They needed to talk to the other doctors involved.
-知道了 -我想检查我的术后病人的情况
- I see. - ?I wanted to check on my post-ops,
但他们说在这件事结束之前
but they told me ?I couldn't go back to work
-我都不能工作 -是的 你现在最好
- until all this was -- - Yeah, it's best that you
不要接触任何病人
not have contact with any patients.
那好吧
Okay, then, um...
那我可以早点接塔克放学了
Well, I-I guess I'll just pick up Tuck early from school.
他一直求我带他去新的电玩城呢
You know, he's been begging me to go to this new arcade.
他打扫房♥间了吗
Did he clean his room?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
他只有打扫了房♥间 才能去电玩城
Well, he can't go to the arcade unless he's cleaned his room.
-你知道规矩的 本 -我也是成年人
- You know that, Ben. - I'm a grown-ass man,
我们定规矩的时候 我也在场
and I was there when we made the rule.
我不需要你来提醒我
I don't need you to tell me --
显然你还是需要的 因为你
Well, apparently you do because you're --
好了 别说了 别说了
Okay, stop. Stop. Just stop.
玛兰达
Miranda...
看着我
look at me.
-玛兰达 我 -你很刻薄
- Miranda, I -- - you were mean.
今天早上 你太刻薄了
This morning, you were mean.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
只不过 这件事对我的打击实在太大了
But th-this is just -- this is running me over like a truck.
-我感觉 -我知道
- I feel -- - I know.
我也有同感
Me too.
好吧 那我们要分清公事和私事
Okay, so, we -- we need to separate this out, um...
主任和沃伦医生是公事
the chief and Dr. Warren over here
本和玛兰达是私事
and Ben and Miranda over here.
公私分明 好吗
Church and state, okay?
公私分明
Church and state.
贝利医生 奥马尔·辛格的母亲来了
Dr. Bailey, Omar Singh's mother is here.
告诉她我马上过去
Tell her I'll be right there.
-本 -我们家里见吧
- Ben -- - I'll see you at home.
家是公事还是私事
Is home church or state?
我觉得应该是私事吧
Church, I think.
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第十九集
术后疝气一般不会这么严重
Post-surgical hernias are not actually all that uncommon,
但基于你的情况 我们要用一个特殊的手术
but given its size, we're gonna need to do a special procedure
来修补破损 同时又不影响
to close the gap without tension on the --
你在 你在做什么
What are you -- What are you doing?
我已经养成了这个习惯
Uh, I've gotten in the habit
把这个包给自己按回去
of just sort of shoving it all back in there.
这样做不行吗
Is that not okay?
威尔逊 我们去去就回
Um, Wilson, we will be right back.
来
Come on.
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
威尔逊为这个病例召集了整形会诊
Wilson called for ?a plastics consult for your CSR,
很显然你在这里我是没法干活的
which I obviously can't do with you standing here,
除非你想违反你自己发出的
unless you want to violate the terms
禁止令的有关条款
of your own restraining order.
我不 我不会违反任何条款
I'm not -- ?I'm not violating anything
因为你会离开的 好吗
because you're gonna go, okay?
-麻烦你派别的人过来 -听听病人意见如何
- Just send someone else, please. -Why don't we ask the patient?
他肯定会想要得到这个医院中
He'd want a consult from
最好的整形外科医生的会诊
the best plastic surgeon in this hospital.
你很清楚这种整形外科手术
You know that this is just as much
和一般外科手术也没什么区别
a general-surgery case as it is a plastics.
是啊 怪不得有这么多一般外科医生
Right, and there are plenty of general surgeons
而整形外科医生只有我一位
and only one of me.
我先来的
I was here first.
我的天呐
Holy crap!
你完全忽略了那个瞬间
You ignored the moment completely.
-什么瞬间 -我说"去纽约吧"的那个瞬间
- What moment? - The moment where I say, "Go to New York,"
然后你该叫我和你一起去纽约的
and then you ask me to come to New York with you --
那个瞬间
the moment.
什么 等等
What? Wait.
你甚至都不想让我见你的孩子
You didn't even want me to meet your kid.
不 你见过我孩子
No -- You met my kid.
我孩子可喜欢你了 这完全没问题
My kid loves you. It's fine.
凯丽 你生活在这里 在西雅图
Callie, you live here in Seattle.
你 你有一个家庭
You -- You have family.
你有自己工作
You have a job.
你不能随便就放弃这一切搬到纽约去
You can't just drop everything and move to New York.
我知道 但是仍然
I know, but still.
仍然什么
Still what?
就算这样你能问我一下也是好的啊
I-It would have been nice to have been asked.
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表