Mm. Sure.
好了 那么圣诞节呢
Okay, now, what about, uh, Christmas?
圣诞节一起过
We switch off.
我们一起过 我们做了计划
We switch off. We, uh, make a plan.
我们就遵守这个计划
We respect the plan.
我们不争吵
We don't fight.
是的 我们不争吵
Yeah, we don't fight.
好了 甜心
Okay, sweetie.
是的 不行 已经过了你的睡觉时间了
Yeah, no, it's past your bedtime.
好的
Okay. Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
好的 不 不 不
Okay. No, no, no.
不 我不想和妈咪说话 好吗
No, I don't want to talk to Mommy, okay?
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye --
我觉得好恶心
I feel gross.
我觉得好恶心 打官司让我好恶心
I feel gross. Court covered me in a layer of gross
喝多少红酒也带不走这恶心的感觉
no amount of wine can wash away.
-那喝点龙舌兰 -不要
- Tequila? - Mnh-mnh.
你知道吗 你不用留下来陪我的
You know, you don't have to stay.
我一个人等潘妮回家没事的
I'll be fine alone till Penny gets home.
她几个小时内都回不来的
Oh. That won't be for hours.
我用各种跑腿琐事和术后检查把她埋葬了
I buried her in scut and post-ops.
我来帮你叫俩计程车
I'll call you a cab.
回家看看你的孩子吧
Go home and see your kids.
我的孩子都睡着了
My kids are asleep.
他们有麦琪和阿米莉娅照顾
They're with Maggie and Amelia.
如果昨晚就是我们最后一晚呢
What if last night was our last night?
停 别这么想
Stop. Don't do that.
这事我完全做错了
I am doing this all wrong.
马克以前经常这么说
Mark used to say that.
你知道吗
You know...
孩子们还小的时候
...when the kids were babies,
索菲亚要哭或者把肥皂水弄眼里时
he used to call me all the time when Sofia would cry
他会给我打电♥话♥
or she got soap in her eye
他不知道该怎么办
and he didn't know what to do.
他给你打电♥话♥ 我俩做妈妈的当摆设啊
He called you? He had two moms!
对 但你俩当时把这种事看得很重
Yeah, but the two of you were so on top of it,
他不想让你们知道
he didn't want you to know.
所以他让我发誓保密
So he swore me to secrecy.
他会恨这一切的
He would hate this.
恨得咬牙切齿
So much.
他会认为这太难以接受了
He would find it unacceptable.
每天晚上我睁着眼躺在那里
I lie awake every night
思考着也许我开启了我本不该拥有的生活
thinking maybe I started something I shouldn't have.
我不该在我的爱人和我爱的人之间
I shouldn't have to choose between the person that I love
做选择
and the person I love.
我希望你不用做选择
I hope you don't have to.
我试过 不去爱潘妮 梅
I tried... not to love Penny, Mer.
我试过
I tried.
太难了
So hard.
我知道 这一切都糟透了
I know. This all sucks.
快点 索菲亚 亲爱的
Come on, Sofia, honey.
你昨天和她玩得很开心 对吗
You had a really good time with her yesterday, okay?
-没有 -不 你有
- Unh-unh. - Yes! You did.
你们一起搭了城♥堡♥ 玩得很高兴
You built forts and it was really fun.
早上好 快进来吧
Morning! Come on in!
我不愿意
I don't want to.
不好意思 一早晨都不顺
I'm sorry. It's been a really rough morning.
她起得特别早
She woke up really early
而且也没吃早饭 所以...
and then she didn't have breakfast, so --
没关系 我们可以做华夫饼或者
That's okay. We will make waffles, or --
我要和你一起去
I'm going with you.
我 不行 妈妈今天不能带你去
I -- Oh, I can't. I can't. Mommy can't today.
我要迟到了 你在这和佐拉玩
I'm running late, and you're here to play with Zola,
不过我会尽快回来的
but I will be back just as soon as I can.
不要
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对 对不起 我爱你
I-I'm sorry. I love you.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
好吧 咱们去找佐拉
Okay, let's go find Zola.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
詹妮怎么样了
Hey. How's Jenny doing?
昨天晚上挺好的
She did okay overnight,
但她的平均压有下降的趋势
but her mean pressure is trending down.
-我认为这不好 -罗素怎么说
- I don't like it. - What does Russo say?
罗素说观察等待
Russo says to watch and wait,
但我想发消息告诉亚利桑那
but I'm thinking about texting Arizona.
亚利桑那不是什么都知道
Arizona doesn't have all the answers.
她知道的比罗素多
She has more answers than Russo.
你不开心是因为她不做你的医生了
And you're just pissy because she fired you as a patient.
闭嘴吧 她今天已经够焦头烂额了
Shut up. She's got enough on her plate today.
好吧 听着 如果罗素说观察等待
Okay, look. - If Russo says watch and wait,
那我们就观察等待
I say we watch and wait.
如果监视仪有胎儿窘迫的迹象
Any evidence of fetal distress on the monitor,
就告诉我 好吗
just let me know, okay?
托瑞斯医生和索菲亚十分亲密
And Dr. Torres and Sofia couldn't possibly be any closer.
所以你这几年来看到她们经常在一起
So, you've seen them together frequently over the years.
一直都是
All the time.
她们上的同一个幼儿园
They went to the same daycare
现在 上同一所学校
and now - they're at the same school.
索菲亚其实现在就在我家
Sofia's actually at my house right now.
那布莱克医生呢
And what about Dr. Blake?
你认为 她和索菲亚相处的如何
In your estimation, how does she get along with Sofia?
很好 索菲亚爱潘妮
Great. Sofia loves Penny.
她是个很乖巧的孩子
She's a great kid like that.
她乐于接纳新朋友 只要他们是好人
She's very open to new people as long as they're good people,
而潘妮人很好
and Penny is a very good person.
谢谢你 格蕾医生
Thank you, Dr. Grey.
证人是你的了 甘波女士
It's your witness, Ms. Gamble.
你提到索菲亚今天在你家 格蕾医生
You mentioned that Sofia is at your house today, Dr. Grey.
-是的 -你和托瑞斯医生的女儿年龄相仿
- She is. - It must be nice for you and Dr. Torres
这对你俩来说挺好的
to have daughters around the same age.
她们相处融洽 对吗
And they get along, right?
这的确挺好的
It is very nice.
她们喜欢一起玩
They love playing together.
你现在在法庭上
So, who's watching your daughters
是谁在照顾你们的孩子
right now while you're here?
她们的阿米莉亚姨妈
Their Aunt Amelia.
你刚丧偶不久
You recently lost your husband.
我说的对吗
Is that correct?
对
I did.
致以我最真挚的哀悼
My sincerest condolences.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以你是个单身母亲
So, you're a single parent.
没错
I am.
凯丽也是个单身母亲
And Callie's a single parent.
这是个问题 还是
Is that a question, or --
所以你们两人一定经常相互帮助
So you two must help each other out a lot --
两位单身母亲
two single parents.
凯丽有时把索菲亚放到你家
Callie drops Sofia off at your place sometimes
当她要工作或者有其他计划
when she has to work or when she has plans
或者她想休息一晚的时候 对吗
or when she needs a night off. Correct?
"休息一晚"
A "Night off"?
当母亲不是一个工作
Being a mom isn't a job.
这不是上班打卡下班回家
We don't punch in and punch out.
没有休息这么一说
There are no nights off.
我们都是单身母亲
We are both single parents.
这不是难以启齿的事
That's not a dirty word.
但我们确实需要帮助来照顾我们的孩子
But we do need help getting our kids to where they need to be
让她们能健康成长
with all of their limbs intact.
所以我们相互扶持
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表