is that if you feel - uncomfortable having done it,
那就想想你的白人特权 然后别在这样了
check your white privilege, and don't do it again.
但我不认为你是个种族主义者
But I don't think you're racist.
你觉得我不是
You don't think?
姑娘 上车吧
Girl, get in the car.
好
Okay.
他的孙辈我数都数不过来
He had so many grandkids I lost count.
我可不是在夸张
I'm not exaggerating.
七个孙辈
Seven.
他的六个子女生了七个孙辈
He had seven grandchildren from six kids,
这些子女都是在妻子过世后他独自抚养的
who he raised on his own after his wife died.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我为杰菲先生治疗了那么久
I treated mr. Jaffee for years,
现在我终于给了他想要的
and I finally get him what he needs,
而你却过来夺走了我的成就
And you just come and take it and run with it.
我一天都在帮助你
And I helped you all day.
他是我的病人
He was my patient.
就这样
That's all.
乔
Jo.
想去喝点东西吗
So, you want to grab a drink?
好啊
Yeah.
乐意之至
I would love that, actually.
好
Okay.
我们拿到了科学主题
So, um, we've got science covered.
我比较擅长历史和地理
I'm strong on history and geography.
你对流行文化有研究吗
Uh, how's your popular culture?
我想知道我们擅长什么...
I just want to get a sense of our strengths here --
理查德 我很抱歉
Richard, I'm sorry.
我是来这里...
I'm here to --
我得... 我需要...
I wanted to have -- I'm trying to...
我是过来邂逅女生的
I'm here to meet girls.
我不关心冷门知识竞答
I don't care about trivia.
我根本不喜欢冷门知识竞答
I don't even like trivia.
我明白了
I see.
那真是...
That's...
然后你邀请我来 我不知道怎么拒绝
And then you offered to come, and I didn't know how to say no.
我 我不想单独来酒吧 说真的
And I just -- I didn't want to go it alone, honestly.
太久没来了 我生疏了 也很紧张
It's just it's been a long time, and I'm rusty and nervous.
我觉得我离上次约会
And I feel like I lived an entire lifetime
已经有一辈子的时间了
since the last time I dated,
我不知道要怎么搭讪
And I don't even know where to start.
你需要一个军师
You need a wingman.
你喜欢什么样的
What do you like?
戴眼镜的
Glasses?
还是穿开衫那位 她笑起来很美
Cardigan. She has a nice laugh.
喜欢带纹身的吗
You into tattoos?
不是全身都是纹身那种
Not that many tattoos.
你知道 我只是
Well, you know, I-I'm just trying
想知道咱们要找哪一种类型
to get a sense of what we're after here.
戴眼镜的那个看上去不错
Glasses is cute.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
坐直了
Uh, sit up straight.
晚上好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
纠正某些偏见非常困难
It's hard to fight against certain biases.
关键是要保持一个开明的心态
It's important to keep an open mind.
这样我们才会不断学习
It's how we learn.
这样我们才会成长
It's how we grow.
这样我们才能向前看
It's how we move forward.
格蕾医生 是吗
Dr. Grey, right?
对
Yep.
你的名字太好记了
Yours is easy to remember.
医院所有的文具上都印着
It's on all the hospital stationery.
这背后有什么故事吗
What's the story there?
这说来话长
That's too long a story to tell.
我要去马路对面
I was actually headed across the street.
喝点小酒什么的
I was gonna grab a drink or something.
你也去那边吗 还是...
Are you headed that way, or...?
我是欧文·亨特的朋友
I'm a friend of Owen Hunt's.
直到我们不再开明
Until we don't.
我明白了
I see.
所以 不了
So, no.
直到我们让偏见控制了我们
Until we let our bias take over.
直到我们屈从于
Until we succumb
在一时的欢愉
to what feels right or good
或者一时的满足
or satisfying in that moment.
因为即使是这样 在内心深处
Because even then, deep down inside,
我们知道我们终将因此后悔
we usually know we're going to regret it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表