那我去休息室
I'm heading to the on-call room...
小睡一会儿
take a little nap.
-真的嘛 -对呀
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
遗憾的是你睡不了觉了
Too bad you won't be getting any sleep.
我不想谈 你知道因为什么吗
I don't want to talk, because you know what?
我知道你会说什么
I know what you're gonna say!
你会说 "你爱我 但是"
You're gonna say "You love me, but"!
你不知道我要说什么
You don't know what I'm going to say!
我当然知道 无所谓 你根本不知道
Oh, I'm pretty sure I do. It doesn't matter! You don't!
好吧 好吧 那你说啊
Fine! Fine. Then just go ahead.
说出来吧
Come -- say it.
我的天啊 杰克森
Oh, my god, Jackson!
天啊 求你了 就直说吧
God! Please! Would you just say it?!
你说对了 我是那样的打算
You're right. I was.
我们去吃晚饭的时候
I was gonna ask you for a divorce
我想跟你离婚来着
when we went for dinner.
然后我们在家吃晚饭那次 我又想说来着
And then again when we stayed in for dinner... yeah.
然后事情就发生了
...and then things happened.
是啊 我们上♥床♥了 杰克森
Yeah, well, we had sex, Jackson.
就是这么回事 我们上♥床♥了
That's what happened. We had sex.
我之前对这件事想得很清楚
I was clear about this.
我已经做出了决定
My mind was made up.
我知道向前看是对我来说最好的选择
I knew what was best for me -- moving forward,
无论有多困难
no matter how hard.
我知道 有些事情我们是无法修复的
I knew there were things that we couldn't repair.
我知道我该做什么
I knew what I had to do.
但现在我却不清楚了
And it's not clear for me anymore.
我看你的时候 就会停止思考
This -- when I look at you and I stop thinking...
当我放任自己跟你在一起的时候...
When I let myself just be with you...
我想说的是 我觉得我不想要
All I'm saying is, I don't think
原来想要的东西了
that I want what I wanted anymore.
我现在想要的是
And what I want...
什么
What?
我想要你
I want you.
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第十一集
你们上♥床♥了 是啊 我们也是
You guys had sex. Yeah, we did, too.
-很麻烦的 -别再躲着我了
- It's messy. - Stop running away from me.
凯丽 在你和亚利桑那分手之前
Callie, you and arizona, before you guys split,
你们去做了婚姻咨♥询♥ 是吧
you did the counseling thing, right?
我是说 等位子要等一个小时
I mean, an hour wait for a table?
太荒唐了 我现在已经饿了
It's ridiculous. I'm hungry now.
这个主意要好很多
This was such a better idea.
这里看起来不错
Place looks nice.
把东西换了位置 是吗
Changed some things around, huh?
还买♥♥了新枕头
Some new pillows.
我喜欢那些枕头
I like those.
你才不喜欢 你讨厌靠枕
No, you don't. You hate throw pillows.
-是啊 -是啊 我知道
- I really do. - Yeah, I know.
抱歉 你想要点喝的吗
I'm sorry. You want something to drink?
好啊
Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
他们给了我们好多幸运饼干
They gave us so many fortune cookies.
我爱死幸运饼干了
I love fortune cookies!
我知道 我多要了一些
I know. I asked for extra.
昨晚我提前走了 我要再跟你道个歉
I'm sorry again about last night getting cut short.
我理解 没关系的
I get it. It's okay. It's fine.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
还有这些
And...
快看呐
Look at that.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢你等我
Thank you for waiting.
你想知道我刚才祈祷了什么吗
You want to know what I was praying for?
不 没关系的
No, that's all right.
靠枕
Throw pillows.
成千上万的靠枕从天而降
Thousands of them just raining from the sky.
我就是不明白它们有什么用
I do not understand their purpose.
它们有很多用途
They have so many purposes.
-才不是 -它们像色块一样
- They don't. They just... - They're like a pop of color.
-它们只会碍事 -我就是不明白
- get in the way. - I just don't understand what the...
可以用它们垫胳膊和脚
You, like, prop up your arms and your feet.
-把它们移来移去的 -还有 看上去美观
- moving them around the house. - Plus, it looks nice.
你真有趣
You're funny.
-挺好吃的 是吧 -确实好吃
- It's good, right? - It's really good.
跟你说过你会喜欢这家店的
Told you you'd like this place.
真不敢相信我没注意过这家店
I can't believe I never noticed it.
你不在的那些天 我几乎每晚都叫外卖♥♥
I probably ordered takeout every night while you were gone.
我都没注意到这家店就在街角
And I didn't realize this place was right around the corner.
好吧
Okay.
-怎么了 -我们竟然坐下来吃饭了
- What? - We just sat down to eat.
-我以为我们过得很开心呢 -是很开心啊
- I-I thought we were having a nice time. - We are.
那你为什么要挑起争端 毁了这气氛呢
So why are you gonna ruin it by picking a fight?
我没有
No, I'm not.
我没挑起争端 我只是在说中式食物
I wasn't picking a fight. I was just talking Chinese food.
-还有约旦 -还有外卖♥♥
- And Jordan. - And takeout.
又不是我戒备心太强
I am not the one getting defensive.
-那是说我了 -听着
- And I am? - Look...
我今晚不是来跟你吵架的
I did not come here to fight tonight.
-好吧 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
好吧
Okay.
那你为什么过来
So, why did you come here?
当然是因为抱枕了
Throw pillows, obviously.
我在公告板上看见你今天做了一例
I saw you had a, um, nasal septum reconstruction
鼻中隔修复手术 是给塔狄安娜做的吗
up on the board today. Is that for Tatiana?
对 是她最后一次手术了
Uh, yeah. Her final surgery.
她经历了这么多次手术 你应该自豪
She's come such a long way. You should be so proud.
是啊
I am.
等她恢复完 我立马就会傲娇上天
I mean, I-I will be once it all kind of comes together.
我给她做了那么多手术
I've performed so many surgeries on her, you know,
她的脸就像一张记录着
that her face is just this road map, you know,
我们共同经历的奇妙旅程的路线图
of an incredible journey that we've been on together.
我在胡言乱语了 我住嘴
I'm rambling. I'll stop.
但我们真应该谈谈
We really should talk, though.
我们现在就在谈
We are talking.
对 我指的是
Yeah, I mean...
认真谈谈
really talk.
谈谈我们
About us.
那样做当然不简单
Obviously it's not easy, you know?
但我觉得那样做是对的
I do think it's right.
如果你这么纠结
If you're struggling this much,
也许你应该知道
maybe that should tell you something.
也许你应该在说出来之前住嘴
Maybe you should stop before you say whatever it is --
我们得谈谈离婚的事
We need to talk about getting a divorce.
April
April...
好吧
Okay.
拜托 别
Come on. Don't --
我们都不在一起住
We're not even living together.
这是我们几个月以来
Okay, this is the first substantial conversation
第一次实质性地谈话
we've had in, what, months?
那是你的选择 不是我的
Well, that is your choice and not mine,
因为我一直在这儿
'cause I've been here.
我一直都愿意跟你谈话
I've been willing to have any conversation.
别这样
Don't do that.
-别责怪我 -我没责怪你
- Don't blame me. - I'm not blaming you.
不是责怪 事实如此
It's not blame. It's just fact.
我想和你谈
I want to talk to you,
但我们都不在一个频道上
but we're having two different conversations
因为我想纠正 你只想结束
'cause I want to work on things and you just want to end them.
对这件事我可不轻率
I'm not being flip about any of this.
你真以为我对这件事很随便吗
You actually believe that I'm taking this lightly?
我觉得你在寻找借口离开
It just seems like you are looking for an excuse
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表