他们觉得我假装住院医生是故意的
They think I posed as an attending on purpose
然后他们编造了一堆关于我的谎话
and they made up all this stuff about me and it isn't even true.
没人想跟我说话 更别提跟我住了
Nobody wants to talk to me, let alone live with me.
没事 谢谢了
It's okay. Thanks.
等等 你要知道
Um, well, hold on. Um, just so you know,
提前支付两个月租金 好吗 好的
Two months up front. Yeah? Okay.
说不定我们可以做到的
Well -- well, we can maybe -- we can make this work.
退出吧 我来收尾
Scrub out. I'll finish.
你还能继续你的演讲
You can still make your presentation.
德卢卡 你能把沃伦送出我的手术室吗
Deluca, will you escort Warren out of my surgery, please?
好吧
Okay.
想都别想 你可不知道我
Oh, don't even think about it. You do not know me.
玛兰达 你这是在退缩
Miranda, you are rolling over.
你这是在跑步中途放弃
You are quitting in the middle of the race,
这是不行的
and that is not okay.
你会让我放弃吗 会让塔克放弃吗
Would you let me quit? Would you let Tuck quit?
你会吗
Would you?
塔克想要放弃
What did you tell Tuck
法国圆号♥的时候 你怎么说
when he wanted to quit the french horn?
他当时是个很糟的法国圆号♥乐手
He was a terrible french-horn player, and still,
-但你怎么告诉他的 -"你做出了承诺"
- What did you tell him? - "You made a commitment."
"你做出了承诺"
"You made a commitment"!
现在谁是首席圆号♥乐手
And now who is first chair?
-塔克 -塔克
- Tuck is. - Tuck is!
你不能放弃 你不能退缩
You don't quit. You don't roll over.
你不能让任何人夺走你的第一
You don't let anybody take your chair!
玛兰达·贝利 你是第几乐手
Miranda Bailey, what chair are you?
-首席 -我没听见你 第几
- First chair. - Yeah, I cannot hear you. W-what chair?
-首席 -首席
- First chair. - First chair?
-首席 -这就对了
- First chair! - That's right!
杰西的伤口面♥积♥很大
Jess' injuries were extensive,
但手术进行的比预想的要好
but surgery went better than expected.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
贝瑟妮想让我问问
Uh, Bethany wanted me to ask,
你觉得杰西什么时候能出院
do you know when Jess might be discharged?
我猜她打算让改造营的人
She's, I guess, arranging for the camp
直接从这里接杰西走
to come pick Jess up from here, and --
什么 你说什么
What? What are you saying?
手术中发生了并发症
There -- there were complications
阿莉雅失血很多
during the surgery, and Aliyah lost a lot of blood,
而且她的血压有段时间很低
and her blood pressure was very low for some time.
所以我们不知道这对她会不会有损伤
And we just won't know
除非她醒过来
if that caused damage unless she wakes up.
你是说她有可能醒不过来
So, s-she might not wake up? That's what you're saying?
抱歉 他女儿要去世了吗
I'm sorry, is his daughter going to die?
-我很抱歉 -我不能
- I'm so sorry. - I can't
讨论另外一个病人的情况
discuss another patients' personal information.
这不可能 这不应该发生
This can't be -- t-this shouldn't be happening.
我们想要给她一个未来
We wanted to give her a future.
她8岁的时候 我们来到美国
We came to this country when she was 8.
两年后 我的妻子去世了
Two years later, my wife died.
我的家人 他们说
My family, they said,
"达赫尔 你没有必要独自抚养你女儿"
"Dakhir, you have no business raising your daughter alone."
或许他们说得对
Maybe they were right.
对于在美国抚养女儿
What do I know about raising a girl,
还是这样一个年龄段 我知道什么
now a teenage girl, in America?
我知道这很困难
All I know is it's hard.
阿莉雅不相信我
Aliyah doesn't confide in me.
为什么她要相信我
Why would she?
在我们社会 我们不会谈论这些事情
In my community, we don't talk about things like this.
阿莉雅的母亲肯定知道说什么
Aliyah's mother would have known what to say.
她总是知道
She always knew.
我们来这里是想给她一个未来
We came here to give her a future.
而现在...
And now...
你有照片吗
Do you have a picture?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你女儿的照片
Of your daughter?
这是 这是杰西
Here's -- here's Jess.
你不能以她现在嘴里插着管子的样子来看
Uh, you can't tell now with the tube in her mouth,
但是她有最美的微笑
but she has the best smile.
这是阿莉雅大概一年前的照片
This is Aliyah maybe a year ago now.
在学校的比赛结束后我给她拍的
I took it at school after a game.
你知道吗 我过去没有意识到
You know, I never realized,
但是我认为她站在她旁边的是你女儿
but I think that's your daughter with her.
她们看上去很快乐
They look really happy.
我们还没有正式地认识一下
I don't believe we were introduced properly before.
我是斯蒂芬
I'm Steven.
达赫尔
Dakhir.
你病人的手术已经结束了有一会了
Your patient's been out of surgery a while.
你要等我的病人手术结束了
Did you wait to update the family
再告诉他们手术情况吗
until my patient was out of surgery, too?
因为这所医院的价值不仅如此
Because this hospital is worth more than that.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
贝利现在应该到了
Bailey should be here by now.
抱歉打扰了 贝利医生有个请求
Sorry to interrupt, but Dr. Bailey has a request.
我很确定麦克康奈尔的讲话非常精彩
I'm sure Dr. McConnell gave you an excellent presentation.
剪刀 注意那块组织
Scissor. Watch that tissue.
她一定很适合这个职位
She would be excellent for the job.
但那不是关键
But that's not the point.
关键是麦克康奈尔和我带来的东西不一样
The point is McConnell and I offer different things.
她很新潮 很夺目
She is new and shiny.
她喜欢有难度的挑战
And she likes a good challenge.
我知道 我这一天都和她在一起
I know. I spent the whole day with her.
她完成了这个挑战 又去找下一个
She jumps into new challenges all the time.
这也是这个地方对于她的意义
And that's what this place is to her --
她最新的挑战
her newest challenge...
直到她找到下一个挑战
until she finds her next one.
以及再下一个
And her next.
但我不同
But that's not me.
我不在意这个地方是不是最厉害的
See, I don't care if this place is the shiniest or the fanciest
或者说只是一个烂摊子
or if it's a beat-up hunk of junk.
在我眼中 这里永远是那艘能够
As far as I'm concerned, it'll always be the ship
在12秒差距内完成凯瑟尔航行的飞船
that made the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.
这里不是我的垫脚石
This is not a stepping stone for me.
我相信这所医院以及它的能力
I believe in this hospital and what it can do.
我希望我能带领这所医院
And I want to push this bucket of bolts
去实现那些你们所见过的最不可思议的事
to do the most impossible things you have ever seen.
然后我会继续努力 因为这是我的挑战
And then I'll do more because this is my challenge.
这里有个出血点
There's a bleeder on the fossa.
止血钳 用氩气
Yeah. Clamp. Use the argon beam.
注意避开封闭膀胱引流
Avoid cbd.
慢慢来
Slowly.
我来 好
Let me. Good.
那里
There.
这个职位为我而设 钉子
This job was made for me. Staples.
这个职位非我莫属 抽吸
This job belongs to me. Suction.
我已经为自己赢来了这把交椅
I've earned first chair.
缝线
Suture.
你们每个人都深知这一点
And every single one of you already knows it.
准备缝合
Ready to close.
我服
Well, damn it.
哈德森医生请到手术三室
Dr. Hudson to the O.R. 3. Dr. Hudson to O.R. 3.
杰西还在做术后X光检查吗
Is jess still at her post-op x-rays?
对 托雷斯医生才把她带进去不久
Yeah, Dr. Torres took her a bit ago.
你还敢来这里
You have some nerve coming here.
贝瑟妮
Bethany.
唐纳夫人 我希望给您道歉
Mrs. Tanner, I would like to apologize.
我之前完全越界了
I was totally out of line before.
亏我还信任你让你治疗我女儿
To think I trusted you to treat my daughter.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表