你 你是潘妮啊
You're -- you're a penny.
不如你下来吧
Maybe just come down?
为什么我没有一个潘妮
Why don't I have a penny?
凯丽有啊
Callie has one.
杰克森曾经也有 他不要了
Jackson's had one, but now he's throwing it away.
你能停下来吗
Wiill you please stop?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这聚餐真糟糕
This party sucks.
说“起司”
Say "Cheese"!
什么
What?!
你说要起司
Y-you asked for manchego cheese.
你没说要多少啊 所以我就买♥♥多点
You didn't say how much you needed, so I just got a bunch.
这挺贵的 不过我
It's pretty pricy, but I --
厨房♥在那边
Kitchen's that way!
还说“起司” 太傻帽了
"Say 'cheese.'" Idiot.
我不打搅你了
I'll get out of your way.
你很忙
You're busy.
不 等等 我跟你说句话 等下
No! Wait! Let me just talk to you one second. Hang on.
你是不是在想我怎么在这
Are you wondering how I'm even here,
你不是在背后
since you went behind my back
跟谢博德说我是骗子
and told Shepherd I'm a liar?
斯蒂 听着 我知道你
Steph, listen. I know that you --
我猜她更相信我
I guess she just took my word over yours.
你自己也说
I mean, you said yourself,
他们基本上不知道你存在
They barely know you exist, right?
他们叫你倒垃圾
They got you hauling trash.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
离这不远 是全城最好吃的玉米卷
It's only a couple blocks away. The best tacos in town.
没人会知道
Nobody has to know.
好吧 我们买♥♥八个 每人四个
All right, we'll do eight, four each?
好吧 一打
Fine, a dozen.
以1到10评分
okay, scale of 1 to 10,
这个派对有多糟糕
how badly does this party suck so far?
1表示最糟糕还是10
Like 1 sucks most or 10 sucks most?
-就其中一个 -快回答
- 'cause it's one of those. - Come on!
我是过来蹭吃的 不过什么吃的也没有
Look, I only came here for the free food. There's no food.
来做客的在做饭
Your guests are making the dinner.
就像你们根本不想聚会
It's like you didn't even want to have a party.
有人逼你们这么做吗
Did somebody force you to have this party?
抱歉 我要拿大衣
Sorry, just grabbing my coat.
不 你要走了
No, you're leaving?!
我有点头晕
I'm feeling a little light-headed.
我明早有事
And I have a thing in the morning.
看 不是1就是10
See? It's a 1 or a 10.
凯丽会回来的
Listen, Callie will be right back.
我知道我们大家关系很好
I know that this is a really tight bunch
很容易让你感觉被排挤在外
and it is easy to feel stuck outside,
但一旦他们了解你 就会是你一生的朋友
but once they get to know you, you have friends for life.
他们人很好
They're nice.
我们很好人
We're nice.
-是的 -我们很好人
- Yeah. - We're very nice.
我们是好人 你以后就知道了
We're nice people. You'll see.
我很感激
I appreciate that,
但我真的要走了
but I should really just go and call it a night.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner's ready.
太迟了 你被困住了 来吧
Too late. You're trapped. Come on.
主任 请坐上位
Chief, please, sit at the head.
不然我坐哪里
Where'd you think I was gonna sit?
你跟我坐在一起
You are sitting with me.
别的人都听过我讲的笑话了
Everyone here has heard all my jokes.
完美
Perfect!
凯普娜 看起来真不错啊
Kepner, this looks amazing.
赶快吃 别一会儿凉了
Please, dig in before it gets cold.
没事了 谢谢 你可以回家了
We're good now. Thanks. You can go home.
不不不 留下吧 拉个椅子过来
Oh, no, no, no, no. You should stay. Pull up a chair.
没有椅子了
There are no chairs. ?
我可以...我可以挤一挤
Well, I can just -- I can scooch in.
-托瑞斯在哪 -她在医院
- Uh, where's Torres? - She's at the hospital.
什么 她把你一个人留在这了
What, she just left you here by yourself?
我要杀了你
I would kill you.
她说她一会儿就回来了
She said she'll be right back.
但我们都知道夜班呼叫是啥意思
Although, we all know how night calls go.
说不定我得让你们送我回家呢
I might be asking one of you for a ride home.
她最好赶紧回来
yeah, well, she better get back soon,
要不我就把你带回家了
otherwise I'll take you home myself.
捡到一分钱 赶快拾起来
Find a penny, pick it up.
不对 我说的挺好的啊
No? What, I'm -- I'm being nice.
罗宾斯医生 你喝醉了
Dr. Robbins, you drunk.
我好像还没见过你喝醉
Don't think I've ever seen that.
但我喜欢喝醉的罗宾斯
I like drunk Robbins.
我也喜欢
I do, too.
潘妮 我一晚上都在厨房♥忙
So, Penny, I've been chained to the stove all night.
你说你是干什么的
What did you say you do?
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
其实是个外科住院医生
A surgery resident, actually.
当然了 潘妮是医生
Of course. Penny's a doctor.
因为潘妮是完美漂亮的潘妮
'Cause Penny's perfect-- perfect, pretty Penny.
你在哪工作
Where do you work?
严格来说 现在我没工作
At the moment, uh, technically, I'm between gigs.
什么意思
What does that mean?
去年
Well, uh, last year...
我原先工作的那个医院
the hospital where I was working was...
关门了
closed down.
然后 就在我碰见卡莉欧碧之前
And then, um, right before I met Calliope...
卡莉欧碧
Aww, Calliope.
我原来也这么叫她
I used to call her that.
亚利桑那
Arizona...
这对于我们俩来说挺有意思的
It's kind of like a joke with us
因为我的名字叫潘妮洛碧
'cause my name's Penelope.
潘妮洛碧 卡莉欧碧
Penelope, Calliope.
潘妮洛碧·布雷克
Penelope Blake!
看到底是谁喝醉了
Whoa, see who's drunk now?
我的日程里面有你 怪不得我知道你
That's why I know your name. You're in my calendar.
我周一要跟你见面
I have a meeting with you on monday.
-对 -为什么
- Y-yes. ?- Why?
她是新转过来的住院医生
Well, she is a new resident transfer.
-什么 -对啊
- What? - Well, yeah.
她加入了格蕾斯隆纪念医院的项目
She's joining the program at Grey-Sloan Memorial.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
这太完美了
That's perfect.
你在开玩笑吗 她在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding? Is she kidding?
我重新分配到
I rematched...
格蕾斯隆纪念医院了
to Grey-Sloan Memorial.
你原来在哪工作的
Where were you working before --
那个关门的地方
the, um, place that closed?
是一个
It was, uh...
在海边的小型郊区医疗中心
a smaller suburban center out by the sound.
她之前在迪拉德
She was at Dillard.
迪拉德医疗中心
Dillard Medical Center.
迪拉德 那不是
Dillard? Dillard? Isn't that, um...
是德里克死的地方
That's where Derek died.
是吗 潘妮
Isn't that right, Penny?
是
That's...
是的
That's right.
完美的潘妮杀了我丈夫
Perfect Penny killed my husband.
凯普娜 菜都快凉了
Kepner, the food is getting cold.
咱们来分豆子吃吧
Let's pass those peas.
抱歉
Excuse me.
什么
What?
她说什么
What did she say?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表