我超级激动
I'm super excited,
迫不及待要开始工作了
and I can't wait to get started.
很好
Great.
那就开工吧
Go Get'em.
好滴
Okeydokey.
没问题
Yep.
那是谁啊
Who was that?
我不认识
I don't know.
可让我找到你了
I found you.
值了一晚上夜班
Pulled a night shift.
这种醒来的方式真不错
This is a nice way to wake up.
我都快上瘾了
I could get used to this.
你今天过得如何
How's your day?
我被迫听托瑞斯不停谈论她女友的事
I had to listen to Torres go on and on about her girlfriend,
她一直跟着梅瑞迪斯
who Meredith's got basically chained to her service.
我都不知道梅瑞迪斯怎么能忍♥受和她一起
I don't know how she even looks at her.
抱歉 你刚才说什么
I'm sorry. You were saying?
我说话了吗
Was I?
盖瑞 这是克莱夫医生
Gary, this is Dr. Karev.
盖瑞·威尔顿 14岁
Gary Walton, 14.
他说自己肚子疼
Complaining of abdominal pain.
感觉如何 盖瑞
How's it going, Gary?
这个球球看起来像樱桃
This ball looks like a cherry.
你喜欢樱桃吗
Do you like cherries?
盖瑞生来就有智力残疾
Gary was born with some intellectual disabilities.
我个人更喜欢苹果
Well, I'm more of an apple guy myself.
那你喜欢樱桃吗
But, uh, do you like cherries?
我喜欢樱桃
I love cherries.
他就喜欢这些个蠢玩意儿
Loves these stupid things.
要不怎么会吃下去一个呢
And that's probably why he ate one.
约尔
Joel!
确实如此 他吞了另一个球
He did, actually. He swallowed the other one.
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
X光上显示得很清楚
Here it is on the x-ray.
我可以指给你看
I can show you where it is.
盖瑞 你也给克莱夫医生看看吧
Gary, you want to show Dr. Karev what you showed me?
盖瑞 你为什么把它按亮
Gary. What'd you do that for?
因为看着像樱桃啊
It looked like a cherry.
我猜口感肯定和樱桃不一样
Well, I bet it didn't taste like one.
现在在我肚肚里了
It's in my tummy now.
这个医生说他需要做手术
This doctor says he needs surgery.
做个内窥镜检查手术就能取出球 对吧
Endoscopic surgery just to remove the ball, right?
我想斯宾塞医生有点操之过急了
I think Dr. Spencer jumped the gun a little.
Gary的身体有自我保护办法
Gary's body has its own exit strategy.
盖瑞 你要把球排出体内
Gary, you're gonna poop it.
这可不得了 还不得疼死他
Oh, ho, ho, that is going to hurt.
约尔
Joel!
也许能让他长长记性别再犯傻
Well, maybe it'll keep him from doing crap like this.
别担心 不用手术
Well, so don't worry. No surgery.
那太好了 谢谢
Oh, good. Thank you.
先让他住院观察一晚
We'll just keep him here overnight,
确保今天就把异物都排出体内
And, we'll make sure everything comes out okay.
盖瑞 想在这里过一晚吗
Gary, want to sleep over?
当然想
Yeah!
好的
Okay.
我能留下陪他吗
Can I stay with him?
当然可以
Absolutely.
你不会再把这个吃了吧
You're not gonna eat this, are you?
-不会 -好的
- No. - All right.
斯宾塞 你要每小时给他检查一次
Spencer, I need you to do hourly checks.
-是 -还有 和那位妈妈保持距离
- Yes, sir. - Oh, uh, just steer clear of the mom.
她个钓医生狂
She's a doc knocker.
那是什么
A what?
除了看病之外还想和你有点什么的妈妈
A mom who's up for more than your bedside manner.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
真的假的 我看她就是个担心孩子的妈妈而已
Really? She just seems like a concerned mom to me.
她孩子是...
Her kid's --
信我就是了
Just trust me.
用个东西和她保持距离
Keep a buffer between you and her --
便盆 便携X光 随便什么
A stool, portable x-ray -- anything.
我就看不惯这样的人
I hate guys like that.
就因为自己有个漂亮的女朋友
Just 'cause he has a hot girlfriend,
就以为谁都会看上他
he thinks everyone wants to bone him.
杰菲先生 事情差不多十拿九稳了
Mr. Jaffee, we've almost got the all-clear.
我们只需要带你到楼上
We just need to take you upstairs
拍个术前胸部X光 做个心电图就行了
for a pre-op chest x-ray and an ekg,
然后就可以开始手术了
and then we're good to go.
所以 你需要摘掉帽子
So, you're gonna need to lose the hat.
他不会摘的 我试过了
He, uh, won't take it off. I tried.
这帽子是我亡妻送给我的
Look, my late wife gave me this hat.
戴着它我赢了22次大翻车鱼奖
You know, I caught 22 prize-winning bluegills in it!
我去哪里都戴着它 能带来好运
It goes everywhere I go. It's good luck.
所以我们帮你找到了肾源 帽子可以功成身退了
And we found you a kidney, so the hat's done its job.
是的
Yeah.
我不能戴着吗
Well, can't I just keep it?
给我吧
Hand it over.
好吧 但你看
Okay. But...
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
这东西长了几个月了
Yeah, that showed up a few months ago.
充电到100焦 按下同步
Charge to 100. Press sync.
离手
Clear!
-什么情况 -病例在此
- What do we have? - Here you go.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
心脏复律 充电到150焦 离手
Cardioverting. 150. Clear!
你是谁 别碰我的病人
Who are you? Get away from my patient!
顺便说下 我找到手术服了 多谢你
Found the scrubs, by the way. Thanks for that.
-你哪有病人 -充电到200焦
- Your patient? - Charge to 200.
我正忙着抢救病人呢
I'm in the middle of doing something here!
-她血压过低 -这还用你说 离手
- She's hypotensive! - I can see that! Clear!
里格斯
Riggs?
亨特 你认识这个人吗
Hunt! Do you know this person?
你闯到这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
-我只是做份内事而已 -都别吵了
- I'm trying to do my job! - Everyone stop!
谁给你的特权
Who gave you privileges here?
是你啊
Well, you did.
不是你聘我来的 不是吗
When you hired me, right?
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第七集
和你作对
你为我的科室聘请医生却不告诉我吗
You hired someone for my department without telling me?
见鬼 里格斯
Shoot. Riggs.
不 我是想告诉你
No, I was going to tell you.
你会喜欢他的 我保证
You'll like him. I promise.
我更想自己挑人
I'd like to have decided that for myself.
但他很优秀
Oh, but he's great.
他在杜克本来是心外科主任的候选人
He was in line to be chief of cardio at Duke.
他参加的救援工作不计其数
He's done incredible amounts of relief work --
你未经讨论就聘请他来这里
And you hired him here without any discussion,
一句话都没问就决定了
Without asking a single --
亨特 又不是你的科室 你着什么急
Hunt, it's not your department. What's your problem?
皮尔斯 我很抱歉 但他愿意来
Look, Pierce, I'm sorry, but he was available,
我们又有空缺 所以我就定了
we had an opening, and I made a call.
毕竟我是主任
And I'm the chief.
现在 请二位出去 我正在做手术
Now, kindly go away. I'm operating.
多谢你支持我
Thanks for having my back.
不必客气
Oh, right. No problem.
先生 这个肿块长多久了
So, how long have you had this lump, sir?
时间不长
Oh, not long.
七八个月吧
Seven, eight months now.
你从来没治疗过吗
And you never had it treated?
开始只是个小包
Well, it was just a little bump at first, you know?
我以为是被虫咬的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表