They're doing a cath embolectomy right now.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我在创伤室给她还原了两侧胯关节
I reduced both of her hips in the trauma room.
我应该再等等的
I should've waited.
从那起问题一个接一个
It's been problem after problem ever since.
这是正常的股骨骨折并发症
This is a known complication of femur fractures.
-你知道的 -我不该那么急
- You know that. - I shouldn't have pushed.
-如果我只是 -托瑞斯 托瑞斯 停
- If I had just -- - Torres, Torres, stop.
你做了你该做的 你做了一个决定
You did what you had to do. You made a call.
-显然是个错误的决定 -大胆的决定
- The wrong one, apparently. - A bold one.
我们不知道它会造成这种情况
We don't know that it caused this.
我知道你认为是你的责任
I know you feel responsible,
但现在没时间想那个了
but there's no place for that right now.
我要在她心脏停跳之前处理掉栓塞
I need to deal with this clot before she arrests again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚和你母亲进行了一场
Um, I just had the most unexpected conversation
十分意外的谈话
with your mother.
该死 我告诉她什么都别说的
Damn it, I told her not to say anything.
不 不 不 谈得挺好的
No, no, no, no, it was fine.
谈话真的很顺利
Um, it was really nice, actually.
也许我们能找个时间谈谈
Maybe we could find a time to talk,
最近这段时间 就我们俩
sometime soon, just the two of us?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
很好
Great.
天呐 她死了是吗
Oh, God, she's dead, isn't she?
艾希礼情况很好
Ashley's okay.
她遭受了严重的并发症
She suffered a serious complication,
但我们及时控制住了
but we were able to control it in time,
她会痊愈的
and she should make a full recovery.
对不起 我 我没伤到你吧
I'm sorry. I-I-I didn't hurt you, did I?
没有 我没事
No. It's fine. I'm fine.
-她会很快醒来吗 -是的
- S-She'll be awake soon? - Yeah.
我们会派人来带你去看她的
We'll send someone to come and get you.
-回头见 -你没事吧 -应该没事
- See you. -You okay? -Yeah, I think so.
她在梅瑞狄斯·格蕾家
She's at Meredith Grey's house.
是吗
She is?
她让我送过去几个病例
She asked me to send over some cases files,
所以她应该在那
and so that is where she will be
所以你想行动就快行动吧
in case, you know, you wanted to make a bold move.
给你 索菲亚的病例
Here you go -- Sofia's chart.
-一切正常 -谢谢你
- All clear. - Thank you.
别担心 我没有让她出院
And don't worry. I didn't discharge her myself.
我让贝利做的
I had Bailey do it.
主任说她没事 那她肯定没事
The Chief says she's good, she must be good.
潘妮 对不起 我不该骗你
Look, Penny, I'm sorry. I should not have lied to you.
如果我们还没走到一起
If we are not in the same place,
如果你还没准备好接受我 没问题
if you aren't ready to be where I am, that is fine.
你可以跟我说 我会听的
You can tell me, and I will listen.
如果你没准备好让我和索菲亚见面
If you aren't ready for me to meet Sofia, great.
这是你的决定
That is your decision.
但是我本想帮忙却被弄得很尴尬
But making me feel like crap about trying to help,
你还对我说谎 这不行
lying to me -- that is not okay.
阿米莉亚去接孩子们了
So, uh, Amelia went to go pick up the kids.
应该很快就回来了
Should be back soon.
你生了火
You made a fire.
我是说 外面现在20℃ 但这挺好的
I mean, it's 70 degrees outside, but that's cool.
这是德里克的毯子
This was Derek's blanket.
我一直很讨厌这个破东西
I always hated the stupid thing.
它
It's...
它不软 也不暖和
It's not soft. It's not warm.
颜色也不好看
It's not a great color.
他放在拖车里 之后带过来了
He had it in the trailer. He brought it here.
它跟我们一直到了梦想中的家
Made it to the dream house with us.
他有次在壁炉前面铺了床
He made a bed in front of this fireplace for us once.
现在他死了
And now he's gone.
我却还留着这该死的东西
And I still have the damn thing.
我今天早上崩溃了
I freaked out this morning.
我听说了
I heard.
你还好吗
You okay?
所以
So...
你把他带到这儿 然后
you brought the guy here, and...
结果很糟糕
it was terrible.
不糟糕吗
It wasn't terrible?
那你为什么崩溃了
So, why did you freak out?
问题就在这儿 有点难以置信
That's the problem. It was kind of incredible.
他打算走了
He was going to leave.
然后我们睡着了
And then we fell asleep.
然后我们醒了
And then when we woke up...
我
I...
他就再那里 我...
He was just there, and I just...
所有人都说我准备好了
Everyone said I was ready.
你说我没事的
You said I would be okay,
我觉得我应该这么做 了结之前的感情
so I thought I should just do it and get it over with.
但我没准备好
But I-I wasn't ready for it...
去...
...to be...
你冷吗
You warm enough?
我不冷
Yeah, I'm fine.
记住 妈妈把屋子打扫干净了
Remember, guys, Mama made the house really clean,
我们要保持 好吗
and we're gonna keep it that way, okay?
这儿有人
Oh, someone's here.
这样 佐
Uh, okay, Zo,
你带你弟弟进去洗手
you take your brother inside and wash your hands.
好的 来吧 贝利 走吧
Okay. Come on, Bailey. Let's go.
我只是想见你
I just wanted to see you.
这样我就能道歉了 当面道歉
So...I could apologize, you know, face-to-face.
那天晚上的事 我很抱歉
About the other night, I am sorry.
非常 我太莽撞了
It... I was thoughtless.
我不知道为什么
And I don't know why I
我没有借口
I don't have an excuse.
阿米莉娅 里格斯跟我说了些事 然后
Amelia, Riggs said some things to me, and it just...
而且
And..
我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
我知道
I know.
你...
And you...
听着
Listen...
我才刚刚戒了酒
I just got sober again.
而你竟然在酗酒
So, to find myself in that position --
我让你处于这种境地很不公平
And it was unfair of me to put you there.
我知道 这不会再发生了
I know that, and... it will not happen again.
对 我知道不会再发生了
No. I know it won't.
我发誓
I promise.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
但我不能指望你发的誓
But I can't count on it.
现在我只能指望自己
Right now, I have to count on myself.
这不是你的错 你只是
It's not your fault. You're just...
帮不上我
not in this with me.
所以我不能和你这么做 至少现在不能
So I can't do this with you, not right now, and...
也许就是不能
maybe not at all.
阿米莉娅 你知道我的 我不会
Amelia, you know me. I would never --
我知道现在我想要你走
I know that right now I'd like you to leave.
好吧
Okay.
你的数据看上去都很好
Oh, your numbers look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们说 你
They, uh, said, you're, uh...
你醒了
you're awake.
你好
Hi.
我觉得他想进来
I think he might want to come in.
你同意吗
You all right with that?
嗯
Yeah.
艾希 我
Ash, I, uh...
我不知道该说什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表