Okay.
我很高兴你对此十分坚强
I'm glad you're being strong about this.
我知道这有多不容易
I know how hard this is.
我知道你感觉非常难过
I know how bad you feel.
你曾爱过这个人
You loved this person once.
这还涉及到一个孩子
There's a child involved.
但我要告诉你
But I'm gonna tell you --
所有监护权的案子都有一个共同点
the one thing that all custody cases have in common
就是它们都是一场战斗
is that they are always a battle.
并且不管怎样 即使你赢了
And no matter what, even if you win,
你也仍然会感到自己好像丢了什么
you will still feel like you lost something.
所以 你确定你想打响这场战斗吗
So, are you sure this is a battle you want to fight?
我的前妻想搬家横穿整个美国
My ex-wife wants to move across the country
并且把我们的女儿也带走 所以我要打
and take our daughter, so...yeah.
停
Stop.
别再靠近了 好吗
No. No more, okay?
-我不想说了 离我远一点 -听着
- I'm done. Just stay away from me. - All right, look,
我不会再靠近你了 好吗
I'm not gonna come any closer, okay?
我只是想跟你谈谈 有些话我必须要说
I just need to talk to you. I need to say something.
我希你望能听我说
I need you to hear me.
求你了
Please?
好吧
Fine.
好吧 我一直在复查这些文件
All right, I have been going over the paperwork,
你知道的 律师说的
you know, for the lawyer --
婚前协议 婚后协议 所有的
the prenup, post-nup, whatever.
我 我不想听这些
You know, I just -- I don't need this.
第一遍看下来 真的非常令人沮丧
At first glance, it was actually really frustrating,
因为我没有找到任何
you know, 'cause I wasn't finding anything
对我的案子能有帮助的东西
that was actually gonna help my case.
太公平了
It was just so fair.
然后我意识到这是因为签这些协议的
Um, and I realized that was because it was written
是两个真正爱着彼此的人
by two people who really loved each other...
真的想要保护对方的两个人
two people who really wanted to protect each other,
真的全心全意为对方着想的两个人
who really wanted what was best for each other.
艾普丽尔 我
And, April, I, uh --
我不知道这样的两个人到哪去了
I don't know where those people went.
我不知道我们还能不能和好 艾普丽尔
I don't know if we can fix us, April.
我不知道我们是否应该和好
I don't know if we should.
但我知道我不希望自己变成这样的人
But I know I don't like who I am turning into.
我不想把你当成
I don't want to treat you...
写下这些协议的人 签署它们的人
This person who wrote this, who signed this...
曾是你最好的朋友
was your best friend.
你曾是我最好的朋友 艾普丽尔
You were my best friend, April...
我最喜欢的人
my favorite person.
我意识到我应该把你当成朋友对待
And I realized that that's who I should be dealing with.
我们应该像这协议体现的那样对待彼此
We should treat each other the way we did on this paper.
想不想感受一件最最神奇的事情
You want to feel something unbelievably awesome?
是孩子在动吗
Was that a kick?
他在动
He's kicking?
也可以是她
Or she's kicking.
孩子可以动了
This baby can kick?
我们的宝宝可以动了
Our baby can kick.
他又动了一下
Oh, he did it again.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
你得回去找他们 你得去
You have to go back to them. You have to --
去找亨特和那个委员会
Hunt and this committee.
去请他们重新考虑
You have to get them to reconsider.
没有... 他们不需要重新考虑
There's n-- they have nothing to reconsider.
他们提了建议 我做的决定
They made a recommendation. I made a call.
就这么简单 我要说的已经说完了
It's very simple, and I'm done talking about this here --
公私分明
church and state.
把这俩分开是有原因的
There's a reason that it's separated.
去他的公私分明
Oh, to hell with state!
你真的这样对待我吗
You're really gonna come back at me with --
没有任何特殊照顾 六个月
with "No special treatment"? Six months is --
六个月就是特殊照顾
Six months is special treatment!
什么
What?
如果你是其他任何人
If you had been anyone else,
你就不是被停职了
you wouldn't have been suspended.
你就会被开除了
You would have been fired.
他们叫你开除我
They told you to fire me?
没有 是我想开除你
No. I wanted to fire you.
我被他们说服了
I was talked down.
你知不知道自己在做什么
Do you have an idea what you are doing?
你知不知道自己做了什么
Do you have any idea what you've done?
我犯了个错误 玛兰达 是人都会犯错误
I made a mistake, Miranda. People make mistakes.
外科医生都会犯错误
Surgeons make mistakes.
我不会 犯那样的错误
I don't, not like that.
你做了一个令人震惊的错误决定
You made an astonishing error in judgment...
对此我一直在试着接受和原谅
...that I'm trying to accept and forgive.
而这肯定会花我不止六个月的时间
And it's gonna take me a lot longer than six months.
所有出血都必须止住
All bleeding must stop.
很抱歉让你失望了
Well, I am sorry I disappoint you.
有时得付出点代价才能止住
Sometimes it does so at a cost.
我也很抱歉
So am I.
你失去一条胳膊 摘除某个器官
You lose the arm, remove the organ.
你选择带着损失继续活下去
You choose to live with the loss...
主任
Chief?
因为 到头来
...because - at the end of the day,
你还是得竭尽所能生活下去
you'll do whatever you can to stay alive.
一小时前 他开始有自主活动
In the last hour, he started moving,
能回应提问
responding to verbal stimuli.
现在生命体征平稳
And now vitals are stable.
他又活过来了
He is re-oriented.
-什么 -这简直是不可能的奇迹
- What -- - This is one in a million.
本来不可能发生的
It shouldn't have happened.
有时奇迹出现 这就成功了
And sometimes, by some miracle, it works.
出血止住了
The bleeding stops.
他知道了吗 他的妻子和孩子
Well, does he know yet, about his wife and baby?
还不知道
No. Not yet.
他问起过
He's asking.
我错了 贝利
I was wrong, Bailey.
你救了他一命
You saved his life.
现在我得进去亲自毁掉这个奇迹了
And now I have to go in there and ruin it.
但另一些时候 无论你如何努力
But sometimes, no matter how hard you try...
总还是不够
...it's still not enough.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表