不能 我不会回答你的
Okay, no, I am not answering that.
并不只是单纯因为患者和家属
Not simply because the patient and the family
明确要求不准你参与这个病例
have expressly asked you not be involved in this case,
当然就这点已经足够了
which would be enough,
但更多是因为你压根管不着我
but more because I do not answer to you.
这是我的手术计划
This is my surgical plan.
我对自己的手术计划很有信心
I am confident in my surgical plan.
讨论到此为止
End of discussion.
威尔逊 怎么了
Wilson, what?
我是来告知你
I just wanted to let you know
手术室将在45分钟后准备好
the O.R. Will be ready in 45 minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
对普通的外科医生来说
For an average surgeon,
没错 心室灌洗真的挺要命的
sure, a ventricular washout could be a Hail Mary,
但 爱德华兹 这次是我主刀
but, Edwards, this is me.
要不进来要不就在外面待着
Either come in or stay out,
-别那么站在那 -好的
- but don't do whatever it is you're doing. - Okay.
我在想
I was thinking.
也许我可以推迟点再走
Uh, maybe I can postpone leaving...
稍微再晚一点 等到事情都有所好转
for just a little while, just until things are better,
等到你和我的事有点起色
until you and I are -- are better.
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
你还想着等个2天 1周不成
What? Two days? A week?
我们都知道这事该如何收场
We both know how this ends.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
但显然你知道 所以何不你来告诉我
But apparently you do, so why don't you enlighten me?
当然我们会把事情说清楚
All right, look, we'll drag this out. Sure.
你可以就这么等着
You can wait here
让事情看起来好像有所好转
and things will get superficially better,
然后你离开这
and then you'll leave,
分割异地后 事情也就自然而然
and then we'll let things taper off the way things taper off
淡去了
over long distance,
然后我们就各自懊恼
and then we'll be sorry,
彼此保证那些都只是谎言
and we'll make promises that are just lies.
事实是这全是谎言
It's all a lie,
因为我不会离开索菲亚的
because I'm not leaving without Sofia,
而且如果你放弃这笔奖金
and you would never forgive me
你一辈子都不会原谅我的
if you gave up your grant,
所以我完全没法子了 潘妮
so I'm stuck here, Penny.
动弹不得 没有更好的解决方法
I am stuck, and there's no good solution.
凯丽 为什么你不能看着我
Callie, why won't you look at me?
你是要跟我分手
Are you breaking up with me?
是这样吗
Is that it?
也许谈这事的功夫都可以省了
Maybe instead of dragging this out...
我们现在直接就当面了断吧
maybe we should just call it now.
是的 就该这样 你还是走吧
Yeah, we should. You should go.
我叫你别来
I told you to go.
顺从指挥向来不是我的专长
And I'm really bad at following directions.
我伤害过你
I hurt you.
确实
You sure did.
我为此非常抱歉
And I'm so sorry about that.
天啊 我老姐可恨你了
Boy, my sister really hates you.
没错
Yeah.
很明显 你整天跟她谈起我
Clearly, you told her all about me.
老实说 我一开始说了你不少好话
Well, to be fair, I told her all the good stuff first.
我想你了
I've missed you.
是吗
Yeah?
放松点嘛
Well, relax.
不要搞得那么伤感 弄得好像
Like, I mean, not like sad or, like,
某个痴情男想你了一样
you know, love-sick miss you.
我是作为一个男人想念你
I manly miss you.
我还是很坚强的
Like, I'm very tough.
我和谢博德医生谈过你的手术了
Look, I talked to Dr. Shepherd about your surgery.
她很有把握
And she's got this.
你会挺过去的
You're gonna make it through this.
-一定会的 -太棒了 穿着病服
- I know it. - That's great, because I look way hotter
简直体现不出我的魅力
when I'm not in a hospital gown.
印象深刻
Yeah, I remember.
那这一切结束后
So, what's our plan...
我和你之间的事 怎么打算
with you and I after all this is over?
什么
What?
我完事后
Yeah, when I'm well
就不想再待在这地方了
and I'm done with this place,
我们一起出去吧
we should go away together.
我哪也去不了
I can't go somewhere.
拜托 找点乐子嘛
Come on. Have fun.
-像个正常人一点 -好吧 去哪
- Live a little. - Okay. Like where?
欧洲有一堆演出等着我
I have a bunch of gigs lined up in Europe.
和我一起去巡演吧 一个月左右
Come on tour with me for like a month.
我可是外科医生 不是追星族
I'm a surgeon, not a groupie.
拜托 你心里还是想看我表演的
Come on. You know you want to see me play.
确实
I do, actually.
但你得知道
But, you know,
我很可能会让你尴尬
I'd probably just embarrass you,
像个傻瓜一样
acting a fool, you know,
在前排大呼你的名字
screaming your name in the front row.
那样我会很兴奋的
I'm excited to see that.
不 只是你这么觉得而已
No, you think you are.
你还没见识过我傻起来有多可怕
You have not seen me act like a fool.
我可能会把胸罩扔上台
I'd throw my bra on the stage.
请毫不犹豫地扔上来
Please do that.
你够了
Shut up.
听着
Listen...
我
I, um...
我是
I am in this...
真心喜欢你
kind of deep with you,
所以
so just...
如果你无意 就不要答应我 好吗
don't say these things if you don't mean them, okay?
好的
Okay.
我得带他去手术了
I have to take him to surgery.
好了 已经侵及胸膜腔了
Oh, yeah. Okay, it's invaded the pleural space.
胸壁也有侵犯
Chest wall's involved.
我们得清除掉最外层
We'll debride the top layer off.
更深入一点
Go deeper.
有必要的话检查下心包
Get the pericardium if you have to.
我可不想白白给这孩子剥一层皮
I don't want to peel this kid down to nothing.
我也不希望这孩子
And I don't want this kid to
做完手术后 仍有感染
have to go through all this and still be infected.
-再深入点 -格蕾 别这样
- Go deeper! - Grey, come on.
抱歉 我今天可不想再出差错了
Sorry. I've had enough of bad decisions today.
-那就要怪我了吗 -冷静点 伙计
-Yeah, well, what did I do? - Relax, mate.
可能是因为我吧
It's probably me.
不 她只是对
No, she's just pissed that
谢博德和亨特结婚一事耿耿于怀
Shepherd and Hunt are getting married.
-真的吗 -这是好事啊
- Really? - That's nice, actually.
他们没打算结婚 只是说说而已
They're not. They had a conversation.
好吧 所以她是不满他们将来要结婚
All right, so she's pissed about them getting married someday.
为什么
Why's that?
这孩子正躺在我们面前
There's a kid on the table
他的肉体在被活生生地侵蚀
whose flesh is being eaten alive right in front of us.
大家能注意力集中一点吗
Can we please just focus?
如果你想递给我半杯洗涤剂
Well, if you want to hand me a half a cup of Drano,
我能立马搞定
I'll get it done in a jiffy.
-你觉得这好笑吗 -蛮好笑的
- You think that's funny? - Little bit.
我想说我们都很清楚
I'm trying to say we're well aware
谁躺在这里 手术风险有多大
of who's on the table and what the stakes are.
我们都在尽快完成手术
We're all working as fast as we can.
你不是一个人 格蕾
We're all on the same page, Grey.
我们和你一样
You're not more interested
关心的是拯救生命
in saving a life than the rest of us.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表