现在他去世了而她过来了
now he's gone and she's here,
然后 她得到了所有好东西 是不是
and...she gets to get all the good stuff, right?
和亨特亲亲我我 和别人也相处愉快
With Hunt, of all people.
除你以外的所有人还都挺开心的
Everyone else is so happy about it,
而她所做的这一切只会想让你给她脸上来一拳
and all it does is make you want to punch her in the face.
我是不是猜得八♥九♥不离十了
Am I close?
我明白为什么欧文讨厌你了
I can see why Owen hates you.
我只是在努力示好
Hey, I'm trying to be nice here,
有点感同身受而已
empathize a little.
我们都失去过亲人
We both lost people.
但那不代表我们就是同一路人
That doesn't mean we belong to some club.
现在你这么说就只是刻薄了
Now, that's just mean.
-那又怎么样 -别变成这样
- So? - So don't be like that.
我应该像你一样 当什么都没发生吗
I should be like you -- laid-back and cool?
还有人能激怒你吗
Can anyone ever get a rise out of you?
-有人可以 是的 -比如谁 欧文吗
- People have, yeah. - Like who? Owen?
好了 别提他
All right, don't bring him up.
你先提我死去的丈夫的
You brought up my dead husband.
-是啊 为了示好 -别示好
- Yeah, to be nice. - Well, don't be nice.
-那你别这么刻薄 -我想怎么样就怎么样
- Well, don't be mean. - I'll do whatever I want.
-是吗 我也是 -我也是
- Yeah? Well, so will I! - Me too.
你到底想要什么
Well, what do you want?
你什么时候才会知道
When do you know
自己已经告别过去了
you've put something to bed?
什么时候才可以安全的向前看了
When is it finally safe to move on?
可能你永远不会知道
Maybe you never know.
可能你只是需要去试试水
Maybe you just have to test the water.
你得去体会一下是什么感觉
You have to see how it feels.
好吧 这可能会有点
Okay, this could make things a little --
闭嘴
Just shut up.
而如果感觉很好 我是说 真的感觉很好
And if it feels good, I mean, really good,
那么 管他呢 要我说 放手一搏吧
then, hell, I say go for it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表