感染潜伏在你体内 令人厌恶
Infections have a nasty way of sneaking up on you.
你当时感觉很好
You're feeling pretty good,
以为感染已经痊愈
you think the infection's gone,
然后又再次感染了
and then it reappears...
不知因何而起
out of nowhere...
就在你身体仍然虚弱时
when your body's still weak,
就在你刚勉强康复时
when you've barely recovered...
这是怎么了
What's all this?
卖♥♥了 我住够了
Sold it. I'm done with it.
不住房♥车了吗
With the trailer?
是啊 不再需要了
Yep. Don't need it anymore.
你找到住的地方了吗
Don't you need a place to sleep,
还是你也要搬进我家 但没人知会我
or are you moving into my house, too, and no one told me?
比那更好 我刚买♥♥了新房♥子
Better. I just bought my own house.
今早都办妥了
Closing it this morning.
为了买♥♥个像样的房♥子
Amelia's been giving me a hard time
阿米莉亚跟我闹过不少次
about getting a grown-up house, so...
结论是 不要房♥车了
So, no more trailer.
感染又再次来袭
You're infected all over again.
什么 这件事我应该先问过你吧
Wh-- Sh-- Is this -- Should I have asked you?
-我应该先问过你的 -不 不必
- I should've asked you. - No, no.
房♥车你买♥♥走了
You paid for it.
你可以随意处置
It's yours to do what you want with.
-你确定 -是的
- You sure? - Yes.
祝贺你买♥♥了新房♥子
Congratulations on the new house.
谢谢
Thanks.
一旦感染扩散
And once the infection spreads,
一旦病毒随血液流动
once it gets into your bloodstream,
你就真的无力回天了
then you really have to watch it.
因为那种感染
'Cause that's the kind of infection...
会致命
...that can kill you.
凯瑟琳下周回市区
Catherine's back in town next week.
我想请大家过来玩
Thought it'd be nice to have some people over.
没什么特别的 吃个饭而已
Nothing fancy -- just dinner.
谁要来
Who's in?
此处应该说 这想法不错 韦伯医生
You know, that's a fine idea, Dr. Webber.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的 好的 谢谢 当然了
Yes, yes, yes. Thanks. Absolutely.
好的 艾弗里答应了
Okay. Avery said yes.
你呢 好 我会去的
How about you? Yeah, I'll be there.
好的 但沃伦医生的日程安排我不清楚
Okay. I'm not sure about Dr. Warren's schedule, though.
好吧 沃伦
Okay. Warren?
好的 我去 好
Yeah, I'm in. All right.
我要带什么去
What can I bring?
上次住院医生聚会
I wouldn't say no to that artichoke dip
你带来的洋蓟就很好
you brought to the resident mixer.
那个啊 是米兰达的独家菜品
That's, -- that's Miranda's secret recipe.
好吧
Okay.
我懂了
I see.
我会带去的
I'll bring it.
聚餐会很成功的
Should be a great party.
麦琪 你听说欧文买♥♥♥房♥♥了吗
Maggie, did you hear that Owen bought a house?
好啊 这下你们可以光着身子在他家沙发上拥抱了
Good, now you can naked snuggle on his sofa.
等等 还有家具 是啊 我需要买♥♥家具 抽吸
Wait. Furniture. Right. I need some of that. Suction.
求你千万不要买♥♥黑色躺椅
No black recliners, I beg you.
也不要买♥♥需要自己安装的家具
And nothing you have to assemble yourself.
你买♥♥的是实体房♥ 买♥♥点像样的家具
You got a real house, get some real furniture,
一鼓作气搞定
keep the momentum going.
也许你该跟我一起去挑选
Maybe you should come shopping with me,
好让我知道该买♥♥什么
point me in the right direction.
然后你家就都是我喜欢的家具了
Then you'll just wind up with a house full of furniture I like.
我觉得这没问题啊
I don't see that as a problem.
我想买♥♥些我们俩都喜欢的东西
I want stuff we both can enjoy.
等等 慢着 怎么回事
Wait. What? Why?
她...你要搬去他家住吗
Is she -- Are you moving in with him?
-请给我杜瓦尔钳 -不是
- Duval forceps, please. - Oh, no.
我是说...那不是...我觉得不能...
I-I mean, that's not -- I don't think --
有何不可 你考虑考虑
Why not? Just think about it.
房♥子足够大
It's pretty big.
有漂亮的花♥园♥ 坐落于优质学区
Nice yard. Good school district.
不好意思 你们这就从搬去住跳到生孩子了
I'm sorry. Did you just go from moving in to having kids?
天啊 你们进展可真快
Boy, you guys move fast.
我都没法跟未婚夫睡一张床
I couldn't even sleep in the same bed as my fiancé.
那时我们都订婚好多年了
We were engaged for a year.
订婚时间过长 夜长梦多
Long engagements -- bad idea.
同意 最好直接进入结婚环节
I agree. Better to go straight to the, marriage part.
那样更好
It's better.
你会再婚吗
Would you get married again?
我会考虑 遇到对的人就行
I'd consider it, with the right person.
-你真的会 -我会认真考虑 是的
- You would? - I'd strongly consider it, yes.
我也是
Me too.
和对的人结婚
With the right person.
那好吧
Okay, then.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
你刚刚...到底发生了什么事
Did you j-- What just happened?
你们现在是订婚了吗
Are you engaged now?
-什么 不是 -不是
- What? No. - No.
只是在假设
Hypotheticals.
我们只是在...那不算数的
We were just -- that was nothing.
我们只是在讨论 我们只是...
We were just talking. We were just...
麦琪 我们只是随便聊聊
Maggie, we were just talking.
得了吧 你觉得你什么时候搬出去
Please. How long you think till you move out?
谁要搬出去
Who's moving out?
是阿米莉亚 她一和欧文·亨特结婚
Amelia, when she marries Owen Hunt
就会搬进他宽敞 崭新 适合养育孩子的房♥子
and moves into his big, new, kid-friendly house.
不 不是的 好吧 等等
No, no. Okay, hang on.
那只是种假设性的谈话
It was a hypothetical conversation.
仅此而已
That is it.
所以你才会为假定的儿童游乐房♥
In which you were picking out hypothetical furniture
挑选假设挑选家具
for your hypothetical children's hypothetical playroom.
不是什么大事
It -- It was nothing.
-咱们能先暂停吗 -怎么了
- Can we drop it, please? - Why?
幸好
Gladly.
幸好 为什么幸好 怎么了
Gladly? Why gladly? What's wrong?
你看到那个扩张了吗
Do you see a dilation?
我担心是髓质海绵肾
I'm worried about medullary sponge kidney.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
你也没回答我的
You didn't answer mine.
你觉得我们进展太快了吗
You think we're moving too fast?
是因为这个吗
Is that it?
阿米莉亚 认真点
Amelia, please.
是你鼓励我们重新在一起
You're the one who pushed us back together.
事实上 你对我嚷嚷
You know, - you practically yelled at me
让我重回他的怀抱 现在...
to run back into his arms, and now --
感谢你来会诊
Thanks for the consult.
我给房♥东打电♥话♥了
I called the landlord,
他同意把我们租的两居室
and he agreed to swap out our two-bedroom lease
换成小点的房♥子 既然...
for something smaller, since...
我想这样在普雷明格期间
I mean, I figured that I could save on rent
就能节约租金了
while I'm at Preminger,
省下的钱就够我每周末飞回西雅图
so I can afford to fly back on weekends to Seattle
看望你和索菲亚
to, you know, visit you and Sofia.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 -是啊 听起来不错
- Okay? - Yeah, sounds good.
我们现在关系这样 我不想在这时候走
I don't want to leave when we're like this.
开庭后我们就没怎么说过话
We've barely talked since the trial.
我实在不知道该说什么
I really don't know what to say.
我也是 但我正试着...
Neither do I, but I am trying to...
交谈 并陪在你身边 帮助你
say words and to be here and help.
你帮的够多了
You've helped enough.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表