Maybe we'll get lucky and the parents will be a match.
乔今天不知道怎么了
Jo hit me up about having kids today
突然问我孩子的事情
out of absolutely nowhere.
事情就这样子吗
Is that what happens?
你们同居 然后突然
You shack up, and then suddenly
你们的卵巢就超速了
your ovaries go into overdrive?
我觉得你会是个好父亲的
Aw, I think you'll be a good dad.
你的孩子一定说话不着边际 很可爱
Your babies will be so foul-mouthed and dirty and cute.
我只是觉得我们俩还没到那一步
I just didn't think we were there yet.
我不知道我自己
I don't know if I am.
但我觉得她肯定没准备好
Definitely didn't think she was.
阿历克斯
Alex.
-怎么了 -要是你们已经到了呢
- What? - What if you're already there?
要是她这么问是因为已经怀孕了呢
W-what if she's asking 'cause she's already knocked up,
她只是想看看你的反应
and she's just testing the waters?
你为什么这么说啊
Why would you even say that?
我们检查了父母 结果出来了
We tested the parents. The results are back.
梅森 你配型成功 可以直接捐献
Mason, you are a match to do a directed donation.
-谢天谢地 -好的
-Thank god. - Okay.
这是好消息 对吗
That's good, right?
为什么你们看起来不像是好消息
Why don't you look like that's good news?
劳瑞
Um, Laurie...
你没有配型成功
I'm afraid that you're not a viable candidate.
我们还有一个
Uh, we still have one.
-我可以分开 -恐怕不行
- I'll split it. - I'm afraid we can't.
我们提取的肝脏叶片是...
The lobe of your liver that we have to take is --
我们需要两个捐献者
We'll need two donors.
等等
Wait.
要是我们找不到会怎么样
What happens if we don't find one?
其中一个孩子会死
One of the babies dies?
我们通知了器官共享组织 希望
We're talking to UNOS, and we're hoping --
我不想希望什么
I don't want to hope.
我想知道我不用在两个孩子中做选择
I want to know that I won't have to choose between my babies.
-劳瑞 没事的 -不
- Laurie, shh, it's okay. - It's not okay.
别告诉我没事
Don't tell me that it's okay.
至少你也要去做点什么
At least there's something that you can do.
这不是你的错 我们还有一个
It's not your fault. Look, we have one.
我们应该感恩我们还有一个
Let's just be grateful that we have one.
我知道这不是我的错
I know it's not my fault.
你想有个惊喜
You wanted to be surprised.
你不想知道孩子性别
You didn't want to know the sex.
好吧 他们说这没有什么作用
Okay, they said it wouldn't have made a difference --
说不定有有用啊
Well, maybe it would have!
说不定有一些我可以做到的事情
Maybe there was something that I could have done and --
我是他们的母亲
I am their mother,
但我却什么也帮不了他们
and I can't do anything to help them.
别因为我可以就朝我吼
Stop yelling at me for being able to.
-这不是我的错 -那你决定 梅森
- It's not my fault. - Well, then, you decide, Mason.
你告诉这些医生
You tell these doctors which one
哪个孩子必须去死 因为...
Of our children has to die because --
你们不能做决定 我来做
You're not deciding. I am.
你们这个样子 不能做决定
You can't make a decision like this.
你们也不必做决定 所以我在这里
You shouldn't have to. That's why I'm here.
我来评估 我来决定
I'll evaluate, I decide.
我认为更强壮的那个 做的更好的那个
The baby that I see is stronger, is doing better,
有更大机会成长的那个能获得捐献
has the better chance to thrive will get the donation.
那另外一个呢
And the other one?
等到下一个捐献
Will get the next one.
我们会尽全力去寻找配型的
And we will do everything that we can to find it.
剩下的事情你们交给我
And the rest you put on me.
贝利 你喜欢这样吗
Uh, Bailey did you like this?
谁知道贝利才是最利害的
I mean, who knew Bailey was the man?
你知道吗 他们给你工资低
Mm, you know what? They lowballed you
是因为你是自己人
'cause you're an in-house hire.
他们知道你不会反抗
They knew you wouldn't push back.
我觉得这工资挺合理的
I thought the offer was fair.
对我来说 钱不是主要的因素
I mean, for me, it wasn't about the money.
贝利说她需要我 工作就到我手里了
Bailey said she needed me. The job just fell in my lap.
不 工作是你自己争取来的 好吗
No, you earned that job, okay?
你得回去 重新谈判
You need to go back and renegotiate.
不行 太晚了
I can't. It's too late.
我已经签了合同了
I already accepted the offer.
不行 走进去 要回你应得的
No, walk in there ?and demand what you deserve.
男人们一直这么做
Men do it all the time.
他们走进来 调整一下某部位
They walk in, ?they adjust their man parts,
他们就拿到更多的钱了
they get more money.
对啊 我们都干过这事
Yeah, we all did it.
我对这个可在行了 我...
I did it real good. I mean, I got --
我比你赚得多得多
I make a lot more than you.
我知道 你说过了
I know. You said that!
好吧 他们最坏会说什么 不行
Okay, so, I mean, what's the worst they can say? No?
那我就回到老岗位上
I mean, I'd just go back to my old job.
不行
Ay, no.
你回不去了
You can't go back.
你得转到另外一个医院了
You'd have to move to another hospital.
说不定另一个州了
Maybe another state.
麦琪 你觉得呢
Maggie, what do you think?
别问我这个
Uh, don't ask me.
我的选择都很糟糕 你们不能相信我
I make terrible choices. I can't be trusted.
-我本来现在正在做♥爱♥呢 -什么
- I could be having sex right now. - What?
我生命的六个月都在跟那个男的约会
Six months of my life dating that man.
六个月 那可是一笔投资
Six months -- that is an investment.
-什么 -他人很好
- What? - He was nice.
伊森
Ethan.
他有趣 可爱 性感
He was funny, he was cute, he was sexy.
-他挺性感的 对吗 -超级性感
- He was sexy, right? - Mm, very.
-他很性感 -性感的不得了
- He was. - Sweet ass.
-不能想象 -前无古人的性感
- No idea. - Empirically sexy.
而且滚床单 我说…
And the sex -- I mean...
能在才艺竞争中拿一等奖
First prize in the talent competition
还有跳远 你们懂的
And the long jump, if you know what I'm saying.
但是他 他吐痰
But, you know, he -- he spit
他没说几句就会吐痰
just a little bit when he talked,
而且他说"阿海默"而不是"阿尔兹海默"
and he said "All-timers" instead of alzheimer's.
我会变得很烦
And I got bored.
然后我就走了 结束了这段感情
And I slid away. I let it fizzle out.
然后还不到六个月
And then within another six months,
他就找到了另外一个
he finds someone else
他愿意与之共度终生的人
he's ready to spend the rest of his life with?
我理解 这事会发生
I get that. That can happen.
我只会做糟糕的选择
I make terrible choices.
我总是一走了之 不留后路
I leave things behind and just let the bridges burn.
伊森是这样 迪恩也是这样
I did it with Ethan. I did it with Dean.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我整个人生都是这样的
I did it with my entire life.
某天 我打算了解
One day, I chose to learn
我的生母
a little bit about my birth mother.
结果我和她女儿住在了她家里
Cut to I live in her house with her daughter,
我还和我父亲这个善良的陌生人工作
and I work with the kind stranger who fathered me,
我抛弃了已经不存在的
and I left behind an entire life
生活和家庭
and family that no longer exists.
我父母都离婚了
My parents are divorced.
我儿时的房♥子都卖♥♥了
My childhood home is sold.
我母亲还在夏威夷做汤
My mother is in Hawaii making soups now.
我没有家了
I -- I have no home.
好像我来这个星球
It's like I-I flew to this planet
就是来探险的
on an exploratory mission,
然后地球在我走后炸了
and the earth blew up behind me
我也回不去了
and I can't go back.
现在我跟你们这些外星人在一起
And now I'm here with you aliens.
但是外星人是我 我独自一个
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表