我对你太失望了
I'm disappointed in you.
克莱夫医生 你不用帮我治病了
Dr. Karev, you're off my case.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你被开除了
You're fired.
发生了糟糕的事情
A terrible thing happened.
我是被打晕了
I did get knocked around.
但没有人死去
But nobody died.
只要没死人 就不算糟
And any day where nobody dies, that's a good day.
所以当你躺在病床上恢复的时候
So, when you were laid up, healing,
-谁来看你次数最多 -阿历克斯
- Who visited you the most? - Alex.
我没记错的话 阿历克斯是
Remind me -- Alex is...
阿历克斯是那个跟他女朋友求了婚的人
Alex is the one who proposed to his girlfriend.
对 她拒绝了
Right. And she said no.
倒也不是 她没有完全拒绝
Well, see, she didn't really say no,
但是她也没有答应 然后她把他蹬了
And she didn't say yes, and then she booted him,
他就回来和我住了
And then he came back to live with me.
当你醒来的时候 阿历克斯在你身边
Alex was there when you woke up.
我都把他打包好送给她了
I delivered him on a silver platter to her.
然而他还是变着法子地搞砸了
And he still managed to screw it up.
你说他搬回去和她在一起了
You said he moved back in with her.
我是说在一起住
I mean to the place.
他们在一起住 但是没有在一起
They're together, but they're not together,
但是他们很可能会在一起
But they could be together.
只是 他们都太傻了
It's... they're stupid.
你对阿历克斯有感觉吗 你爱上他了吗
You have feelings for Alex? Are you in love with Alex?
我对阿历克斯有感觉吗
Do I have feelings for Alex?
真是好笑
That's funny.
没有
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是试图搞明白为什么我们要谈论他们俩
I'm just trying to understand why we're talking about them.
因为他太傻了
Because he's being stupid.
她真的能把我们炒了吗 她只是个孩子
Uh, can she actually fire us? She's a kid.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
她比你老练多了 也比你聪明
She's older than you are, and she's smarter.
等她冷静下来 她会回来的
She'll cool off. She'll come around.
检查下我病人的术后情况
Go check my post-ops.
我之前从没有被人开除过
Well, I've never been fired before.
这会进我的终身记录吗
Does this go on my permanent record?!
天
God.
你 你别在呼我了 好吗
You -- you have to stop paging me, okay?
我惹上麻烦了
I'm getting in trouble now.
我只是想知道你是不是...
I was trying to find out if you were --
你没事吧 你没事吧 你没事吧
"You okay? Are you okay? Are you okay?"
是的 我没事 我会出什么事
Yes, I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be okay?
我以为你被救护车给炸飞了
I thought you got blown up by an ambulance.
什么 我都没有...
What? I wasn't even...
你在担心我
You were worried about me.
烦人
Crap.
有会诊
A consult.
好了
Mm, okay.
现在你会让我惹上麻烦了
Now you're getting me in trouble.
我是说 谁在乎德卢卡是不是实习生啊
I mean, who cares if Deluca is an intern?
都是以隐秘的地下情开始
It's all sexy and secret at first,
然后就事情就变得复杂了
And then it's just a pain in the ass.
他们应该公开
So they should just bring it out in the open.
我和德里克就公开了
That's what Derek and I did,
我们还有了三个漂亮的孩子
and we have three beautiful children.
麦琪是那个参加匿名戒酒会那个
Uh, is Maggie the one in AA?
还是那个跟屁虫吗
Or is she the hoverer?
跟屁虫那个 那得另说了
The hoverer. That's the other thing.
如果她稳定下来了
If she was getting it regular,
或许她就不会跟着我了
maybe she would stop hovering all the time.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么样
Um...how are you?
你 你还好吗
Are you -- are you good?
你听到救护车爆♥炸♥了吗
Did you hear about the ambulance?
我听到了
Oh, yeah, I know.
太可怕了 不是吗
That's so crazy, right?
火焰 氧气管 管理不善 香烟
Well, I mean, fire, o2 tanks, poor maintenance, cigarettes.
-你说什么 -原因
- I'm sorry. - Uh, uh, reasons.
救护车包扎好的原因
Ambulances explode.
事实上 救护车经常爆♥炸♥ 这很奇怪
It happens all the time, actually, which is weird,
考虑到他们的职责是救人 但是...
considering that their job is to not kill people but...
是不是就会发生一次
It happens just like
对 所以...
Yeah, so, um...
你没事吧
Are you good?
我还好
I'm okay.
我得...
Uh, I should...
我没有跟他们捣乱 我是个好人
I didn't screw them up. I was nice.
潘妮杀了我的丈夫
Penny killed my husband.
我接纳了她 教她知识
I took her in, I'm teaching her.
我试着做一些好事
I am trying to make something good out of it.
因为我是个好人 我不用这样做的
That was very cool of me. I didn't have to do that.
对 你不需要这样 但你为什么要这样
No, you didn't, but why did you?
现在凯丽认为我横插在她们之间
And now Callie thinks I'm coming between them,
布雷克也这样认为 我能感觉到
And Blake thinks so, too. I can feel it.
但事实不是这样的
And it's just not true.
我没有横插在她们的真爱之中 我没有
I did not come between their great love -- wasn't me.
抱歉 凯丽是谁来着
I'm sorry. Who's Callie again?
凯丽是我骨科的朋友
Callie is my friend in ortho.
来 跟上
Come on. Keep up.
颅内压恢复正常了
Icp is normalizing.
引流起作用了
This drain is doing the trick.
我们今晚会观察他
We'll observe him tonight,
我明天给他做手术
And I'll take him up to the O.R. tomorrow
修复肝脏的撕裂伤
And repair the liver lac.
凯普娜 你有空吗
Kepner, you free?
有 到时候叫我
Uh, yeah. Just let me know.
好的 我也会参加手术
Great. I'll go scrub in
同时移除引流管
and remove the drain at the same time.
你还和理查德住一起吗
So, you still living with Richard?
我在医院住呢 上班多方便
I'm crashing here. It's a better commute.
阿米莉娅...
Amelia...
你知道你可以来和我住的
You know you can stay with me.
这对我戒酒不太好
It's not a good idea for my sobriety.
对
Right.
不过我得吃晚餐
I'm gonna need dinner, though.
好的
Great.
今晚一起吃饭
Dinner tonight?
好
Okay.
亨特和我明天会修复肝脏撕裂伤
So, Hunt and I will do the liver lac tomorrow.
他的搭档情况怎么样
How is the, uh, partner?
情况稳定 在担心他的朋友
Stable. Worried about his friend.
你也应该让心脏科参加手术
You should have cardio there, too,
叫上里格斯以防万一
so bring in Riggs just to be safe.
拜托
Come on.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你知道今天早上急诊室才发生了爆♥炸♥
You know there was an explosion in the E.R. this morning.
我只是不想再看见他们俩
I just really don't want to see another one
在病人开着胸的时候吵起来
over an open patient.
你说的对
You make a good point.
-等等 所以那是完整的一块 -正是
- Wait -- so it all comes out in one piece? - Exactly.
那太酷了
That's so freaking cool.
怎么了
What's going on?
克莱夫医生 她们俩会给我做这个
Oh, um, Dr. Karev, uh, these two are gonna make me those.
皮尔斯和我有个主意
Pierce and I had an idea.
因为她们都是天才
'Cause they're geniuses.
她也算是
Well, she kind of is, too.
这方案听上去很不错
It does sound pretty amazing.
你抢走了我的病人
You just took over my case?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表