I'd be fine with it if you did.
非常能接受
Very fine.
知道了
Noted.
艾普丽尔
April.
我...
I, uh...
我还没谢谢你把卡莫尔带过来
I never said thanks for bringing kamal.
我很抱歉我撒谎了 但是...
I'm so sorry for lying, but...
天 你都不知道你为这个小男孩做了什么
God, you have no idea what you did for that little boy.
不 不 是你做的
No, no, no. You did it.
我是说 是你带他来的
I mean, you brought him.
因为我知道你做得到
'cause I knew you could do it.
好吧
Okay.
我们共同的成果
We did it.
谢谢你
Just...Thank you.
你想去...
Do you want to go --
嗨
Hey.
准备好了吗
You ready?
内桑明天早上就离开了
Um, Nathan's leaving tomorrow,
贝利请我俩去喝酒
So Bailey was gonna take us out for drinks.
她想听听战场上的那些故事
She wanted to hear war stories.
但我并不是一定要去的
Um, but I could just tell them that I-I don't have to go.
不用 去吧 你们得好好庆祝一下
Oh, no, no. Come on. You guys -- you guys go celebrate.
-和我们一起去吧 -对 来吧
- Well, come with us. - Yeah, come on.
我还欠你一杯酒呢
I owe you a drink.
下次吧
Another time.
真的 你们尽兴
Really, you guys have fun.
我不想布莱克来这里 我抗争过了
I didn't want Blake here. I fought it.
那你为什么还雇她
Then why did you hire her?
因为有人说我对你太放松了
Because I've been accused of coddling you,
我不希望有人这样说我
and I didn't want to do that.
我不认为你希望我那样
I didn't think you'd want me to.
这是一个方面
That was one reason.
我也不希望你在这里
I didn't want you here, either.
当你加入这个项目的时候
When you were accepted to this program,
我不知道我要怎么每天看着你
I didn't know how I was gonna look at you every day...
不断重播生命中最美好和最糟糕的岁月
and be reminded of the best and worst times of my life.
你走进来的时候
And you walked in,
简直和你的母亲一模一样
the spitting image of your mother.
天赋异禀 聪明伶俐
Talented, smart...
在这里 每一天
Here -- every day.
我觉得这对你不公平
And I decided that wasn't fair to you.
我决定抛弃我个人的情感
I decided to put aside my personal feelings to --
超脱于此
Rise above.
我很庆幸我这样做了
And I'm glad I did that.
每一天都是
Every day.
他可能也会这样说的
He would have said the same thing.
德里克 他甚至可能会喜欢上她
Derek -- he probably would have even liked her.
抱歉 我在找一个病人
Excuse me. ?I'm looking for a patient.
罗伯特·马修斯
Robert Matthews?
你是他的家人吗
Are you his family?
不 我 我是他的同事
No, I'm hi-- uh, we work together.
或者说是前同事
Or worked together.
我是我们教堂的唱诗班经理
I'm the choir director at our church.
你是...
Oh. You're the --
天 你也看见了
Oh. God. You saw it.
好吧 我是说 你当然见过了
Well, I mean, of course you saw it.
全美国都看过那个视频了
All of America saw it.
好吧 这不是他该承受的
Okay, he doesn't deserve this.
太不公平了 他那么优秀
It's not fair that he's all of these amazing things,
然后 然后就因为一个错误
and -- and this one mistake
别人就会以那个错误来定义他了
is all anybody's ?even gonna think about him.
我能见见他吗 拜托了
Look, can I see him, please?
我希望他知道...
I want him to know that...
他至少还有我
You know, he's got me, at least.
人们说知耻控制着人类行为的每一个方面
They say shame controls every aspect of human behavior.
这取决于我们认为自己是什么
It's about who we believe we are.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
我认为我不能胜任这里的工作
I don't think I can do this.
我不认为我想做这份工作
I don't think that I want to do this.
因为你的事情 我对格蕾发火了
I kind of went off on Grey about you.
凯丽 为什么
Callie...Why?
你为什么要让这变得更艰难
Why are you making this harder?
我做了我在派对上就该做的事情
I did what I should've done at the party.
凯丽 我明白
Callie, I get it.
他们是你的朋友
They're your friends.
他曾是...
He was --
你是一名外科医生
You're a surgeon.
我们都会犯错
We make mistakes.
我们都值得被原谅
We need to be forgiven.
如果你原谅自己 我也会原谅你
I will if you will.
还有
And...
我和你站在一边
... i'm here.
如果...
If...
如果你和我站在一边的话
...If you are.
我和你在一边
I'm here, too.
但最终 你无法隐藏
But in the end, you can't hide,
身体不会撒谎
And the body doesn't lie.
真♥相♥就这么赤♥裸♥裸地摆在那里
The truth is right there for the world to see.
是格蕾
It's Grey.
她希望我整个周都跟她
She wants me all week.
她还想和我共事吗
She still wants to work with me?
或许是她还是想摧毁你
Or she still wants to ruin you.
也对
Yeah.
肯定是这俩理由中的一个
Yeah, it's definitely one of those.
拜托
Come on.
我们的羞耻能够让我们窒息 让我们死亡
Our shame can choke us, kill us.
它会从身体内部瓦解我们
It can rot us from the inside --
如果我们放任它摧毁我们的话
If we decide to let it.
别让这样的事发生在你身上
Don't let that happen to you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表