我可以暂时将她的子♥宫♥颈缝合
and I can temporarily sew her cervix closed,
这也许能帮我们争取一些时间
and that might give us enough time.
可能
Might?
分娩就像一个球从山坡滚下来
Labor's like a boulder rolling down a hill.
一旦开始 就很难停下来
Once it starts, it's hard to stop.
但是你会让它停下来的
But you're stopping the boulder.
我会
I am.
我会尽力让它停下来
I am trying to stop the boulder.
他完全不记得我了
He doesn't remember me at all?
这种程度的脑损伤
A brain injury of this nature,
出现失忆也是很常见的事情
it's not uncommon for some memory loss to have occurred.
我们在一起十一年了
We've been together 11 years.
他想离婚 但是她不愿意
He wanted a divorce, but she wouldn't --
我能去和他说话吗
Can I talk to him?
让他想起我
Help him remember me?
他还处在困惑和不安之中
He's still confused and agitated.
他想见的是...
He's asking for --
你最好还是在外面等吧
It's best if you wait out here.
她
Her?
我和那女人在一起了 为什么
I took up with that lady? Why?
因为你是个蠢货 这就是为什么
Because you're a stupid son of a bitch, that's why.
心率看上去还不错
Heart rate's looking good.
等等 我都有你了还去找她干什么
Wait, why would I take up with her when I have you?
老婆大人
My wife.
你是最有趣的人
You are the funniest.
她真的是最有趣的人
She is.
我遇见过的女孩中最有趣的
She's the funniest gal I've ever met.
还有这双柔软的手
And you got the softest hands.
就像我小时候拥有的兔子脚一样
It's soft as a rabbit's foot I had when I was --
格里芬 别说了
Uh, Griffin. Stop.
来 你摸摸看
Go on. Feel them.
我完全相信你说的
I-I'll take your word for it.
随便吧 你亏大了
Eh, suit yourself. You're missing out.
怎么回事 虫虫
What happened, Bugs?
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
我们吵架了 吵了很多架
Uh, we fought. A lot.
关于钱的事情
About money.
我不在乎钱
Oh, I don't care about money.
对 在我们相遇的时候你是不在乎
Yeah, well, you didn't when we met,
但是你渐渐的就变了
but you've done very well for yourself.
我做了什么 虫虫
What did I do, Bugs?
我为什么会伤害你
Why would I ever hurt you?
这个问题我都问了几十年了
Oh, I've been asking you that for decades.
傻瓜
Dumbass.
就像坐时光机一样
It's like a time machine.
我这没事了 你可以走了
I'm good here. You can go.
硫酸镁已经挂上了
And magnesium's up.
好的 考妮 我们等一等
Okay, Courtney. We're gonna wait
看看药物能否让所有小家伙安定下来
and see if this medication calms everybody down.
那我要做什么 就躺在这里吗
And what do I do? Just lie here?
是的 尽量放松
Yeah, and try to relax.
有四个宝宝迫不及待要冲出来
With four babies trying to get over the wall?
我手上还有73份报税单要处理
And I still have 73 tax returns?
所以我说尽量
Well, I said "Try."
宫缩加强了
Contractions increasing.
我能问你些事吗
Can I ask you something?
一对夫妻结婚三年
If a couple's been married for three years,
-为什么不能联合申报 -沃伦
- why not file jointly? - Warren.
-我只是... -没事
- I'm just... - No, no.
没关系
It's okay.
结婚不是问题
Well, that's not the problem.
而是因为你们的收入差距太大
You guys have a pretty significant earnings disparity.
我并不觉得那算太大
Well, I -- I don't know if I'd call it "Significant."
那可是超过两倍啊
It's more than 200%.
稍微高点而已
A little more than that.
她收入的增长也把你的应税额抬高了很多
Her income increase is raising your tax bill by a lot.
这话题让我放松不少
This is relaxing me.
她其实可以不按个人所得税申报的
Honestly, she shouldn't even be filing as an individual.
-她可以按集体所得申报 -呼凯普娜过来
- She should incorporate. - Page Kepner.
叫她到第五检查室找我
Tell her to meet me in Exam Room Five.
我很快回来
I will be back.
给我紧紧盯着这些监测器
Do not take your eyes off of these monitors.
有任何变化都要叫我过来
If there is any change in any of them, you get me back here.
还有另一种办法
Ooh, theres' another option.
你们俩分别单独报税
You could both file as single individuals.
那要怎么做
Well, how's that?
你可以像我的一些客户那样
You could do what some of my clients have done.
办理离婚
You could get divorced.
-我们为什么要 -为了避税啊
- Why would we - For the taxes.
格蕾还是不打理我
Grey still ignores me.
真是恶心透了
Gross, gross, gross.
她不让我参与诊治她的病人
She refuses to fill me in on her patients.
现在还不能给惠勒女士鼻饲饮食
You can't restart Mrs. Wheeler on tube feeds yet.
她上次潴留的量还很多
She had high residuals last time.
糟糕 我还以为她肠梗阻缓解了 该死
Crap. I thought her ileus was resolved. Crap!
你知道吗 这是尿
You know, this is urine.
我今天已经被尿了三次了
I've been urinated on three times today.
你还指望那些宝宝会给你什么
What did you expect from babies?
我是说那些小狗
I'm talking about puppies -- dogs.
楼上有一堆小狗和孩子们在一起
There are puppies upstairs with the kids.
我们现在赶快上去看看吧
Why aren't we up there right now?
唯一比儿科更糟的
Because the only thing
就是儿科配上小狗
worse than peds is peds with puppies
因为我们是外科医生 不是兽医
because we're surgeons, not veterinarians,
我们不该被尿一身
because we should not be urinated upon.
我现在够糟的了
I'm being crapped on.
你得帮我应付谢博德
You have to help me with Shepherd.
谢博德想整死我
Shepherd wants me dead.
至少她知道你是谁
At least she knows who you are.
格蕾一直用你的名字叫我
Grey keeps calling me your name.
这都不是啥新鲜事了
That doesn't even sound new.
被赶出病房♥更好
Being kicked out bed was
因为这样她会看到我
almost better because then she would see me --
-乔 -她就能看见我一头栽在门上
- Jo. - She'd have to see my face to slam a door in it.
好了 再给你十秒钟
All right, you get 10 more seconds.
什么
What?
你还有十秒钟吐槽梅瑞迪斯·格蕾
You get 10 seconds to complain about Meredith Grey.
这之后 就此打住
After that, you're done.
以后别再谈论这个了 永远
No more talking about it again, ever.
这是个不错的主意
This is an excellent plan.
这公平吗
How is this fair?
虽然你聊起了格蕾
You talk and you talk about Grey,
但却没有做任何事来改变这种现状
but you don't do anything to change the situation.
你有十秒钟时间
You get 10 seconds.
这之后
After that,
你要再说梅瑞迪斯·格蕾
the only person you can talk to about Meredith Grey
就当着她面说吧
is Meredith Grey.
十秒之内可说不完
I can't say it all in 10 seconds.
当然 因为你只剩七秒了
No, 'cause you have 7.
那我该对她说什么
What am I supposed to say to her?
-她是普外科主 -五
- She's the head of -- - 5.
一个愿意倾听的朋友 一个不会
A friend would listen. A friend would not --
时间到
Time.
到此为止
Never again.
我能再说一句吗
Can I just say one more --
不能
Ever.
我收到你的呼叫 什么事
Hey. I got your page. What do you need?
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
亚利桑那 我已经忙得不可开交 而且
Arizona, I am swamped, and --
而你只告诉了我一个人
I mean, I'm the only one that you ever told,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表