我对现在的情况一点也不困惑
I'm not confused about the situation.
我很清楚发生了什么
I know exactly what it was.
因为那感觉 的确棒极了
Because it was -- it was amazing.
我感觉很好
It felt good!
长久以来第一次 "我们"的感觉回来了
For the first time in forever, it felt like us!
然后 然后我看见了
And then -- then I saw it.
我看到了你的表情 杰克森
I saw it on your face, Jackson.
到此结束了
This was it.
这就是我们对彼此的道别
This was goodbye.
然后我在想
And then I thought,
"好吧 如果我们的关系结束了
"Well, if we're over,
以这样的方式结束也不错"
this is the way to go out."
至少 这些美好的东西是我想记住的
At least this is what I want to remember -- the amazing.
我们从哪里开始就应该从哪里结束
I want to end where we began,
彼此相爱 相拥在床上
in a bed, in love.
我只想把我们留在那个美好的瞬间
And I just want to keep us there for a minute.
你现在无论说什么都只会毁掉那种美好
And anything you say right now is gonna ruin it,
所以 求你了 别说了
so please just don't!
你还没明白吗 这就是你的作风
Don't you see? This is what you do.
总是你来决定事情的走向
You just decide how things are gonna go.
事情发展成这样可不是由我决定的
I am not the one deciding in this situation!
当然是由你决定的
Of course - you're the one deciding!
你说什么
What?!
艾普丽尔 永远是你在做决定
April, you're always deciding!
你决定去约旦
You decide to go to Jordan.
你决定离开 又决定留下
You decide to leave. You decide to stay.
你先是决定需要我 又决定不再需要我
You decide you need me, then you decide you don't.
你在说什么
What?!
我们能不能谈一谈也是由你决定的
You decide we can talk. You decide we cannot.
我不想跟你谈是因为我知道你要说什么
I don't want to talk because I know what you're gonna say!
你会说你爱我但是
You're gonna say you love me but...
你不知道我要说什么
You don't know what I'm going to say!
我当然知道
I'm pretty sure I do.
无所谓 你根本不知道
It doesn't matter! You don't!
好吧 那你说啊
Fine! T-t-then go ahead!
说出来吧
Say it.
天啊 杰克森 求你了 就直说吧
Oh, my god! Jackson! God, please, just say it!
我也对你有感觉
I have feelings, too.
不专业的感觉
Unprofessional ones.
很强烈的感觉
A lot of them.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我只是
I just --
我只是不能在工作的时候喜欢你
I just can't like you at work.
对我来说那样做太难了
It's difficult for me.
好的
O-okay.
那么 我可以只在不工作时喜欢你吗
So can I like you and... n-not like you at work?
你能接受吗
Can you do that?
把门锁上
Lock the door.
我有话跟你说
I need to talk to you.
我也有话跟你说
I need to talk to you.
不 不 不 听我说
No, no, no, no, no. Listen.
这样是行不通的
This isn't working.
我需要有人支持我
I need someone in my corner,
可我仔细想了一下 我只有自己支持自己
and the more I look at it, the only person I have is me.
-乔 -我不希望你在
- Jo -- - A-and I don't want to make you choose
我和你朋友之间做出选择 你的那个朋友
between me and your friends -- your friend --
可是我不想一直是别人退而求其次的选择
but I can't keep feeling like everyone's second choice,
特别是对你而言
especially not yours.
所以 我要去跟斯蒂芬住一段时间
So, I'm gonna go stay with Steph for a while.
乔 等一下
Jo, stop.
我的天哪
Oh my god.
亚历克斯
Alex.
怎么样
Yeah?
你真是不会求婚
You suck at proposing!
-怎么了 你不喜欢吗 -不是的 只是
- What, you don't like it? - No, it's not -- it's --
是你求婚的时机有问题
It's when you do it!
不是我在崩溃 就是你在崩溃
Either I'm falling apart, or you're falling apart,
然后你就做了这件彻底疯狂的事情
and then you just do this crazy, sweeping thing.
什么 难道你认为这是从7-11买♥♥的吗
What, do you think I got this at the 7-11?
梅保管这戒指有一个月了
Mer has been holding on to this for a month,
这样你就不会从我的内♥裤♥抽屉里找到它
so you wouldn't see it in my freaking underwear drawer.
今天一整天 她一直想趁你不注意
All day, she's been trying to pass it off to me
把戒指交给我
without you seeing it.
你觉得这样就能万事大吉了
You think this will make everything okay,
你就是听不进去我说话
but you don't listen.
我在听
I am listening.
你说你需要一个人支持你
You're saying you need someone in your corner.
我 我就在这儿 乔
I-I'm right here, jo.
我会支持你的
I'm in your corner.
自从我在珠宝店买♥♥了戒指
I've been thinking about tonight
我每天都在想着今晚会怎样
every day since I left that jewelry store.
我本来应该早点跟你求婚的
I would have asked you sooner,
但是今天是日程表里
but this was the first day on the schedule
你会在家的第一天
that I thought you'd even be home.
今晚本来是 也依然是求婚夜
Tonight was the night -- is the night.
我一直都有听你说话 现在也是
I've been listening, and I'm listening now.
我爱你
I love you.
你答应了吗
Yes or no?
当我们在划火柴时
When we strike that match,
我们情愿去相信我们能控制住火势
We like to think we can control the burn.
今天真是够累的 是吧
Hell of a day, huh?
麻烦来杯威士忌 要纯的
Can I have a whiskey, please? Neat.
没问题 马上就来
Sure. Coming right up.
我能给你也买♥♥一杯吗
Can I get you one?
我们愿意去相信我们能控制住事态的发展
We like to think we have any control at all.
不
No.
我想喝伏特加汤力
A vodka tonic.
来一杯伏特加汤力
Vodka tonic.
好的 马上就来
Yeah, right away.
酒来了
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
但是火实在是太难控制了
But fire is wildly difficult to contain.
就在你认为已经扑灭火苗的时候
And just when you think you've extinguished the blaze...
好的 我们会把它装上
All right, we'll load it up.
贝利一直在找你
Bailey's looking for you.
好吧
Okay.
你得振作一点
You have to pull it together.
你这是在自找麻烦
You're getting yourself in trouble.
我知道
I know.
火又会重新燃起来
...it reignites.
大火汲取着氧气
It sucks in air,
它比之前燃烧得更加旺盛 也更加明亮
And it burns hotter and brighter than ever.
你以前从没告诉过我你还有姐妹
You never told me you had a sister.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表