我要跟你一起负责这个病例
I'm gonna stay with you on this.
小梅 我自己能搞定
Mer, I have it.
她的病历里有我的名字 我需要确保我们
My name is on the chart. I need to make sure that we --
我会把最新情况告诉你的
I will update you.
我要去给一个癌症的病人办出院手续
I'm gonna go discharge a cancer patient.
我还会回来的
I will be back.
我都"等不及"了
Counting the minutes.
达芙妮
Daphne.
在看书呢
You hitting the books?
是啊 必须得看 周一有期末考试
Yeah, I have to. I have finals on Monday.
物理 我好喜欢物理
Physics. I loved physics.
是啊 我20岁的时候学这些也很容易
Yeah. It would have been easier when I was 20.
但是你是在重新开始啊
Well, but you're starting over.
这是很了不起的 想要重新开始可不容易
It's impressive. Starting over is hard.
弦理论更难
String theory is harder.
但如果我通过这次考试
But I pass this,
六月份就能成为 优秀毕业生
I graduate in June... with honors.
好 你想告诉她检查结果吗
Okay. You want to tell her how she did here?
完美
Flying colors.
所有的检测结果都是正常
All your follow-up labs came back clear.
格蕾医生把你肝脏上所有转移病变都摘除了
Dr. Grey got all the mets off your liver.
病情无复发 所以
No recurrence. So...
所以 在这10个月之后
So, after 10 months...
说出来
Say it.
你的癌症治好了
You're cancer-free.
太棒了
Yes!
谢谢你 真是太感谢你了
Thank you! Thank you so much!
-这是我该做 -天呐
- Of course. - Oh, man.
好了 那你准备给大卫打电♥话♥了吗
Okay, so, now are you going to call David?
你个唠叨鬼
You're a nag.
我治好了你的癌症 我们之前说好的
I kicked your cancer. We had a deal.
我还需要一个月的时间
I need another month.
就一个月 让我拿到毕业证
One more month, and I get my diploma.
还有一轮化疗
Also, one more round of chemo,
再等他们把我的导管都拔掉
And then they take my headphone jack out.
然后我就会打电♥话♥
And then I will.
那片红斑长多久了
How long's the redness been there?
不知道 一周
I don't know. A week.
好 放下书
All right, put the books down.
我需要检查一下
I need to take a look at that.
该死 我差点就能走了
Damn it! I was almost out of here.
嗯 你抽屉里 有个戒指
So...the ring... is in your drawer.
是的
Yeah.
你打算接下来做什么
What are you gonna do with it?
什么意思 就放在抽屉里呗
Well, what do you mean? It's in my drawer.
你打算把它退了吗
Are you gonna take it back?
你想让我把它退了
Do you want me to take it back?
-它可能 可能挺贵的 -的确很贵
- Well, it was -- it was probably expensive. - It was.
把它放在你抽屉里也没啥作用
And, uh, it's not doing anyone any good in your drawer.
对 我又不是给抽屉买♥♥的戒指
Yeah, well, I didn't buy it for the drawer.
你没同意也没拒绝
Look, you didn't say yes or no.
这是拒绝的意思吗
Is this no?
你是想说这个吗
Is that what you're saying?
不
No.
拒绝的「不」
"No," Like, "No"?
还是 不是的「不」
Or, "No," Like, "Not no"?
我-我
I-I...
我不知道
I don't know.
好极了
This was great!
阑尾的扫描结果出来了吗
The scans back on our appendix yet?
罗宾斯 我们实在已经做了一段时间了
Robbins, we've been at this for a while.
什么
What?
我牵线搭桥
I have facilitated in the introduction
给你介绍了不少女生
of over a dozen women for you.
我是说 我在这事上有投入
I mean, I'm invested in this project.
所以如果我得到的回答是「还行」
So when the results we're getting are "Fine,"
就说明我们还有提升空间
we can do better than that.
那就 那就比还行再好点
Um, it was -- it was better than fine.
那是
It was, uh
你绝对不想听我说这些
You don't want to hear about this.
不不不 我认为反馈对我们的成功至关重要
No, no, no, I think feedback is crucial to our success.
如果需要的话我们还能及时做出调整
That way we can course-correct if need be.
其实是相当好
It was way better than fine.
原来她在房♥地♥产♥工作
Uh, it turns out that she's in real estate
而且吻技超高
and an insanely good kisser.
她还
And she, uh --
她还很熟悉那片区域
I mean, she knows her way around the neighborhood.
-你们去哪了 -哪儿都去了
- Oh, oh, where'd you go? - Everywhere.
如果你知道我指的是什么
If you know what I'm saying.
从上面到下面
From the hills to the low country
然后一直到底
And all around downtown.
我懂 我懂
I get -- yeah, yeah.
天呐 对不起
Oh, my go-- I'm sorry.
-我说多了 -不不 是我问的
- I got carried away. - No, no, I-I asked.
我以为你想知道的
Thought that you wanted to know.
是我想知道
I asked.
扫描已经好了
Scans are ready.
你手术做完后我查了房♥ 拿回来了检测结果
I rounded on your post-ops, got your labs back,
整理好了实习生申请 取回了你干洗的衣服
filed the intern applications, and picked up your dry cleaning.
他们把你紫色运动衫上的污渍除掉了
They got the stain out of your purple sweater.
太棒了
Excellent.
你说阑尾炎是对的
Yeah, so, you were right about the appendicitis.
好了 德卢卡
All right, Deluca,
你去把我的手术记录拿过来
You can go get my surgery transcriptions.
好的
Yes, sir.
你怎么了
Hey, what's wrong with you?
我 我挺好的
Me? Oh, I'm fine.
我就是 还没抽出时间吃饭
I just...never got time to eat today.
理查德
Richard.
别搞死实习生们
Don't kill the interns.
德卢卡 去吃饭吧
Deluca, go eat.
-快吃快回 -谢谢你
- Quickly. - Thank you.
你知道有8%修复好的动脉瘤患者
Did you know 8% of all repaired aneurysm patients
病情会复发吗
had a recurrence?
这个是肿瘤
It's gonna be a tumor.
数据说它是动脉瘤
Statistics say aneurysm.
症状说它是肿瘤
Her symptoms say tumor.
你说过如果这是个动脉瘤 让我来夹闭
And if it is an aneurysm, you said I could clip it.
你说过今天是个好日子
You said it's a great day.
我同意 是个好日子 我感觉好极了
And I agree with you. It is a great day. I feel great.
所以我会夹闭它的 对吗
Uh, so I will clip it, right?
安静
Hush.
完了 是肿瘤
Crap. It's a tumor.
不 是动脉瘤
No. It's an aneurysm.
那是 那是动脉瘤 我从没见过这么大的
That's -- that's an aneurysm? I've never seen one that big.
我可不想夹闭这个
Yeah, I don't want to clip that.
我也不想
Neither do I.
这看起来像是感染了
It does look infected.
可能就在表层皮肤 但得把感染的弄出来
It might be superficial, but it needs to come out.
利多卡因
Lidocaine.
你应该早点来的
You should have come in sooner.
我历史论文的截止日期是周三
I have a history paper due on wednesday.
难道我该无视它
I'm supposed to blow that off?
此外我还有两份工作
Plus two jobs.
我只有周末有空和癌症作斗争
I only fight cancer on the weekends.
可能会有些血 你可以转过头去
So, there might be some blood, but you can look away.
行了吧 你们一直都在拿针扎我
Oh, please, you guys have poked and prodded me forever now.
我的天呐 这血可不少
Oh, my God, that's a lot of blood.
给心外科打电♥话♥
Let's page cardio.
-没事 -看起来可不像
- It's okay. - That doesn't look okay.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表