-伤势很严重啊 -是的
- A mess, then. - A mess.
好吧 那我们全力去医治吧
All right, let's clean it up.
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren.
主任
Chief.
我还以为是诺克思医生
I thought Dr. Knox was --
诺克思医生请病假了
Dr. Knox is out sick.
沃伦 你怎么在这
Warren, what the hell?
我以前是个麻醉师
I was an anesthesiologist in a former life.
不错啊
Right on.
你能回来工作是件好事 伙计
It's good to have you back, man.
应该是好事吧
I think.
-10号♥手术刀 -10号♥手术刀
- 10 blade. - 10 blade.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
我这里没问题
Not on my end.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
我可什么都没说
I didn't say a word.
抽吸
Suction.
好了 要开始了
All right, here we go.
既然你们两个都在这
Um, now that I have both of you together,
我能不能请你们帮个忙
can I ask you, um -- I need a favor.
-没问题 -好的
- Sure. - Yeah.
你们都知道凯丽和我要在法庭上见了
So, you know that Callie and I are going to court.
谁啊
Yeah?
布莱克 你需要什么吗
Blake. Do you need something?
是的 我需要你
Yes. Uh...you.
今天我跟着你一起工作
I'm on your service today.
真的吗
Um, uh, really?
也许我应该找人换一下
Maybe I should talk to somebody about switching that?
好 我觉得我们应该...
Yeah, I think that w-we should --
等一等 你稍等一下好吗
You know what? Just wait a second, okay?
你刚才说让我们...
What were you saying about the...
-帮忙 -没什么 没什么 我们还是
- favor? - Uh, nothing, nothing. Let's --
我们还是看一下宝宝的情况吧
Let's take a look at this baby.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
首先要确定的是
First things first --
没有明显的畸形
no obvious deformities.
大腿骨的长度对于妊娠的这个阶段是正常的
The length of the femur is appropriate for gestational age,
这就是发育完全正常的大腿骨
and that is a perfect and beautiful thing.
所以 也就是说
So, that means...
没有成骨不全
No O.I.
没有任何成骨不全的迹象
No signs of osteogenesis imperfecta.
真是个好消息
That is great news.
-是的 -找到了
- It is. - Ah, there we go.
强壮有力的心跳声
We've got a strong beating heart.
-快看那个 -简直太美了
- Look at that. - It's beautiful.
有8 9 10只手指
8, 9, 10 fingers.
好的 也数一下脚趾吧
All right, let's count those toes.
好的 1根 2根 3根 4根
Yeah, we got 1, 2, 3, 4...
刚才的表情是怎么回事
What just happened?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你刚才看到了什么
What did you just see?
你不说话了
You stopped talking.
你的嘴在微笑 你的眼睛却在思考问题
Your mouth smiles, but your eyes keep thinking.
-你的表情一贯如此 -艾普丽尔
- It's that thing that you do when -- - April,
我敢肯定她只是在微笑而已
I'm pretty sure she's just smiling.
不是的 你有不好的消息
No, it's that thing you do
又不想说出来的时候 你的表情就是这样的
when you have bad news and you don't want to say it.
什么 你看到了什么
What? What did you see?
-也许什么也不是 -也许
- It might be nothing. - It might be?
好吧 肯定不是成骨不全吧
Okay, so, it's not O.I.
肯定不是 是宝宝的脑部
No, it's not O.I. It's -- It's the baby's brain.
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第二十一集
有明显的挫伤 下胸椎错位
Obvious contusion and step-off in the lower thoracic.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
格蕾医生 这是我找到的
Dr. Grey, if -- if it helps,
他的用药历史和相关文件 不知道有没有用
uh, these are his medications and what paperwork I could find.
谢谢你 这些材料很有用
Oh, thank you. This is very helpful.
-那就好 -谢谢你
- Good. - Thank you.
-里奥 -保森太太 你收到我的信息了
- Leo. - Oh, Mrs. Paulson, you got my message.
文森 谢天谢地你当时在场
Vincent, thank God you were there.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他暂时稳定了 有消息我会通知你的
He is stable for now, and I will keep you updated,
不过现在要麻烦两位出去一下
but I have to ask both of you to step outside, please.
好的
Of course.
好的
Of course.
威尔逊 你能把这些文件登记到病例里吗
Wilson, would you chart these for me?
-他的服务真到位啊 -是的
- Great service. - Yeah.
你的核磁共振结果显示
Your MRI results did show an abnormality here...
在内囊这里确实有些异常
in the internal capsule.
等一下 能回到之前那张片子吗
Whoa, can you, uh, go back a slide?
我要看一下基底神经节
I need to take a look at the basal ganglia.
德卢卡 不要动
DeLuca, you're fine.
你是说我要再手术一次
Wait. I need surgery again?
你不是说了
I thought you said
-可能只要换种药就行 -我知道
- they could just probably change out my meds. - I know.
为什么在这个病例中换药不管用
Why wouldn't meds work in this case?
要知道
Um, uh, you see,
药物只是有助于预防形成新的损伤
the meds help prevent the formation of new lesions.
一旦你有了颤抖
Once you have the tremor,
你需要再进行深部脑刺♥激♥手术
you need a repeat DBS implantation performed.
-不同的是 -这和你之前做的手术一样
- Otherwise.. - Look, it's the same surgery that you had before,
只是换了边脑袋
just on the other side of the brain.
就像她说的一样
What she said.
我们今天就能做手术
We can do the surgery today.
-急什么 -等着干什么
- Why the rush? - Why wait?
凯尔的巡回演出还剩三场
Well, Kyle's got three more dates left on his tour.
他担心会因为手术错过演出
He's worried he'll miss them because of the surgery.
凯尔 如果不马上进行治疗
Kyle, the tremor will only continue to get worse
你的颤抖只会恶化
if we don't treat it right away.
你可以只缺席一场演出然后参加另外两场
You can sit out one show and play the other two.
我强烈建议你做手术 但这显然取决于你
I highly recommend surgery, but, obviously, it is up to you.
好 做吧
Yeah, let's do it.
凯尔
Kyle?
我同意她说的
What she said.
-脊柱骨折 -第十块胸椎 你有空吗
- Spinal fracture? - T-10. Are you available?
有 这看起来不是很严重
Yeah. No, that's not too bad.
我可以 用一块移植骨做脊柱融合术
Yeah, I can do a, uh, spinal fusion with a bone graft.
梅瑞狄斯 我能跟你说点事吗
Meredith, can I ask you something?
行
Sure.
好
Okay, um...
-这是里奥的扫描结果 -是的
- Are these Leo's scans? - Yeah.
对 我们正在讨论手术...
Yeah, we're just discussing the, uh, surgical...
你知道吗 今天早上
You know this morning...
我看到欧文的小♥弟♥弟♥了
I saw Owen's junk.
-毫无遮拦 -梅瑞狄斯
- It was untucked. - Meredith.
-不是吧 在哪看的 -客厅里
- No. Where? - In the living room.
他昨天和阿米莉亚一起出去了
He was hanging out with Amelia.
我们能不讨论这个了吗 求你了
Can we not, please?
没事的 你俩下次应该上楼
It's fine. You should just take it upstairs next time.
不会有下一次了
There won't be a next time.
我了解阿米莉亚
If I know Amelia,
除非真正发生了 我不敢做任何妄想
it won't happen again until it does.
我不能听你俩说了
I can't listen to you two.
-我上楼找里奥了 -好
- I'll go up to get Leo. - Yeah.
你想问我什么事来着
Hey, did you want to ask me something?
对 没啥事
Ye-- Uh, nothing.
算了
Just never mind.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
缝合心室中膈缺损
Closing the septal defect.
聚四氟乙烯纱布
Teflon pledgets.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表