Why aren't you there?
我见过太多人为了孩子吵架
I've seen enough people fighting over kids.
为了自己的孩子我也吵了不少
I've had enough of fighting over my own,
我的孩子甚至还没出世呢
and mine's not even born yet.
就这里有流动液体
Well, there's the free fluid.
请抽吸冲洗
Suction irrigator, please.
情况怎样 克莱夫医生
How are we looking here, Dr. Karev?
那不是血液
Uh, well, that's not blood.
不
Oh, no.
看起来像羊水
Looks like amniotic fluid.
请给我看看子♥宫♥基底
Show me the uterine fundus, please.
糟糕 子♥宫♥穿孔了
Damn it. Uterus is perforated.
让我来看一下
Let me have a look there.
谢谢
Thank you.
羊水进入了腹腔
Getting fluid in her abdomen.
这样的妊娠状态已无法保证胎儿的生存
This pregnancy has just become non-viable.
胎儿出了子♥宫♥恐怕活不成
This baby's barely viable outside that womb.
它才24周大
It's only 24 weeks.
-你可以做一下修复吗 -我可以尝试一下
- You can repair it, can't you? - I can try.
放一块血浆贴片 希望她会好起来吧
Throw in a plasma patch, hope for the best.
"希望她会好起来吧"
"Hope for the best?"
这个疗法还在实验阶段
It's experimental,
但如果我们想延长妊娠的话
but if we want to prolong this pregnancy --
-当然想了 -那就要用贴片了
- Of course we do. - Then a patch is the way to go.
五秒钟之前 你还想接生
Five seconds ago, you wanted to deliver.
现在就确定了要用血浆贴片
Now you're confident in a plasma patch?
克莱夫医生 我才是值班的产科医生
Dr. Karev, I am the OB on call here.
你是儿科医生
You are a peds surgeon.
如果我说贴片是最好的办法 那它就一定是
If I say that a patch is best, a patch is best.
凯普娜
Kepner?
如果能让胎儿继续待在子♥宫♥里
If it keeps the baby in,
我就同意用贴片
I vote for the patch.
不要越俎代庖 克莱夫医生
Stay in your lane, Dr. Karev.
麻烦准备好白蛋白聚合物
Prep albumin polymers, please.
我去通知她妈妈
I'll update the mom.
怎么样了 詹妮怎么样了
How'd it go? How's Jenny?
她没事 她还在手术中
Well, she's still in surgery but doing great.
我们找到了子♥宫♥破裂的位置
We located the source of the leak,
罗素医生正在进行修复
and Dr. Russo's repairing it right now.
孩子怎么样
And the baby?
孩子很健康 还在子♥宫♥里
The baby is healthy and still in utero,
我们希望把它留在子♥宫♥里
which is what we want.
孩子太小不能生下来 是吧
It's too little to be born, right?
最好不要现在就生下来
It wouldn't be ideal.
你需要再签一个表格
I-I need you to sign one more form
同意罗素医生的修复手术
for Dr. Russo's repair.
感觉好像我刚刚才签完詹妮的上一次手术
It seems like I was just here
就又来签字了
signing these for Jenny's last surgery.
我就是有预感
I just had a feeling.
我跟她道了别
I said goodbye.
我出门去工作了
I left for work.
才刚走了两条街
I was two blocks away
我就有一种非常不好的感觉
and I had an awful, just sick feeling.
于是我掉头回家 就发现她
I turned around, I drove home, and there she was --
躺在地板上 到处都是血
on the floor, blood everywhere.
我就是有个预感
I just had a terrible feeling
有特别不好的事情要发生
that something was really wrong.
还好你有这个预感
It's a good thing you did.
我猜测 你的工作会非常地忙碌吧
And your work schedule will be pretty grueling, I'd imagine.
其实这是一个研究员职位
Actually, it's a research fellowship,
所以比起住院医生的工作时间
so it will be far more predictable
这个工作的时间要稳定得多
than a surgery resident's schedule.
好的 我明白了
Oh, I see.
索菲亚今天早上穿的什么衣服
What was Sofia wearing this morning?
-什么 -她今天穿了什么衣服
- What? - What was she wearing today?
我 我不知道
I -- I don't know.
你今天早上没见到她吗
You didn't see her this morning?
不 我见到了
No, I-I did.
只不过我
I just, uh --
我记不住 她到底穿的是什么了
I can't, um, recall exactly what it --
反对 提问与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
下一个问题
Moving on.
索菲亚现在几年级
What grade is Sofia in?
二年级
Second.
不 是一年级
No, first.
她现在上一年级
She's in first grade.
我要走了 我不忍♥心看下去了
I have to go, and this is getting hard to watch.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-确定 -你的语气听起来不是那么确定
- Yes. - Because you didn't sound sure,
你一直在说你了解这个孩子
and you keep saying this is a child that you know,
你以后还要成为这个孩子的家长
a child that you're gonna soon co-parent.
你记不住她今天穿了什么颜色的裙子去学校
I-I-I can see - how you might not remember...
这我可以理解
...what color tutu she wore to school today,
但是你竟然不知道她上几年级
but to not even know what grade she's in --
我有太多反对的理由了
So many objections.
提问属于纠缠 提问与本案无关
Badgering, irrelevant --
-反对有效 -抱歉
- Sustained. - I'm sorry.
我并不打算在这件事上过多纠缠
I don't mean to belabor the point,
但你自己也说了
but you said it yourself.
你认识索菲亚不过几个月而已
You've only known Sofia a few months, so --
不 这不是我想表达的意思
No, that is not what I meant.
可是这是你的原话
But that is what you said.
好了 律师
All right, Counselor.
我知道她上几年级
I know what grade she's in.
我真的知道
I do.
我真的知道
I do.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
也许不算太糟吧
Maybe it wasn't that bad.
刚才的表现实在是太差了
That was really, really bad.
天啊
Oh, God.
但我们还没有输掉官司
But it doesn't kill us. Not yet.
我简直不敢相信亚利桑那玩出这种阴招
I can't believe Arizona let them pull that slimy bull--
是高招 起作用的高招
It was a smart move, and it worked.
但我们有更好的招数
But we've got smarter moves.
明天让格蕾医生上前作证
Let me put Dr. Grey on the stand tomorrow,
她会给我们一个强有力的收尾的
and she's gonna close strong.
表现得自信点
Look confident.
你是外科主任
You're the Chief of Surgery.
托瑞斯医生和罗宾斯医生都是你的手下
Doctors Torres and Robbins report to you.
是的
That is correct.
给我们这些不是医生的人说明一下
And for those of us who aren't surgeons,
托瑞斯医生是骨科医生
Dr. Torres operates on bones
而罗宾斯医生是儿科医生
while Dr. Robbins operates on babies.
是吗
Is that correct?
是的 儿科和胎儿科
Well, fetuses and babies. Yes.
骨科医生跟胎儿科医生比
How does the schedule of an orthopedic surgeon
哪一个更忙一些
compare to that of a fetal surgeon?
每天都不一样
It varies day to day.
好的 不过依你看
I see, but in your opinion,
哪个科室有更多突发的手术
which specialty has more unscheduled surgeries?
-骨科还是胎儿科 -两者没什么可比性
- Ortho or fetal? - There's really no comparison.
可是罗宾斯医生的工作性质已经
But Dr. Robbins' schedule is dictated
由婴儿降生本身的不确定性决定了 是吗
by the unpredictable nature of childbirth, is it not?
反对 提问属于猜测
Objection. Speculation.
她不可以这样说的
She can't do that.
你不可以这样说的
You can't do that.
我问你 是不是由婴儿降生的不确定性
I asked if Dr. Robbins' schedule
已经决定了罗宾斯医生的工作性质
is dictated by the unpredictable nature of childbirth.
反对 提问属于猜测
Objection. Speculation.
法官大人 我在向专家证人询问她的观点
Your Honor, I'm asking an expert witness her opinion.
如果对方律师在质疑她作为主任的专业能力
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表