天啊 你们这就算是 那是什么
God, so you actually are -- what the hell is that?!
-什么东西 怎么了 -在你背上
- What? What? What? - On your back!
我背上有什么 是有个痣还是怎么了
What's on my back? Do I have a mole or something?
怎么了
What --
到底怎么了
What?!
亚利桑那
Arizona!
我出了疹子
I have a rash.
不过是疹子而已
It's a stupid rash.
你们都反应过度了
You are completely overreacting.
抱歉 我还要给孩子们看病
I'm sorry. I work with babies.
凯普娜 你有伤口 咳嗽 发烧
Kepner, you've got lesions, a cough, a fever.
你还去过中东
You were in the Middle East.
我是去旅行
I was traveling.
我只是虚弱 需要休息
I am run down.
你可以在隔离病房♥里休息
You can be run down in the bubble,
我们不知道你得了什么病
look, we don't know what you have.
传染性有多强
We don't know how contagious you are.
这是我管理医院的第一天
This is my first day running this place.
今天不允许有传染病扩散
There will be no epidemics today.
传染病科怎么说
What did infectious disease say?
目前看来 她的症状为非特异性的
As of now, her symptoms are nonspecific,
但他们想排除炭疽病的可能性
but they want to rule out anthrax.
会不会是中东呼吸综合症
Any concerns about mers?
天啊 你觉得呢
Oh, god. You think?
我还在这里呢
I'm right here.
你在检测结果出来前 别想离开这里
And you will stay right there until your tests come back.
你这个零号♥病人不能传染下一个
This stops with patient zero.
我才不是零号♥病人
I am not patient zero.
我压根不是病人
I'm not a patient at all.
再见 凯普娜
Goodbye, Kepner.
别跨过这条线
Do not cross that line.
呆在隔离病房♥里
Stay in the bubble.
我不能
I cannot --
就在隔离病房♥
In the bubble.
我回来看你的 我保证
I will visit you, I promise.
能让我看看疹子吗
May I see it -- the rash?
不要紧的 对吧
It's nothing, right?
我会替你看着检测结果的
I'll keep my eye out for your labs.
好的
Okay.
但也许我们可以谈谈
But, maybe we can talk if...
我觉得应该通知神经科
Look, I'm saying we should page neuro.
为什么
Why?
她的生命体征稳定 血液样本也正常
Her vitals her stable, her bloodwork's normal,
-我们也给她缝合了头部伤口 -她显然没事了
- We sewed up her head lac -- She's obviously fine.
那好 你让她出院啊
Fine, you discharge her.
-让谁出院 -主任
- Discharge who? - Hi, chief.
是她
Her.
婕德·贝尔
... "Jade Bell".
你好 我是贝利医生
Hello. I'm Dr. Bailey.
这下好了 还要接着治
Oh, good. More doctors.
患者说在昏倒撞到头之前
The patient complained of a headache and blurry vision
曾出现头疼和视力模糊
before she fainted and hit her head,
我以为是晕厥 做了全面病情检查
so I did a complete syncope work-up,
「晕厥:由于全脑缺血使意识暂时丧失」
结果不是
which was negative.
然后呢 接下来 你们
So...what? That led you to...
给她缝合了头部伤口
Sew up her head lac.
那对她的诊断是什么
What is her diagnosis?
低血糖吗
Hypoglycemia?
她也许只是忘了吃早餐
She probably just forgot to eat breakfast?
不对 你呢 他忽略了哪点
Wrong. You, what did this one miss?
β-人绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥ 你会不会是怀孕了
Beta hcg -- could you be pregnant?
根本不可能
Not a chance.
听我说 我正在开会 觉得头晕
Look, I was in a meeting, I felt dizzy,
醒来就在医院了 但我现在感觉没事了
and I woke up here, but I feel fine now.
-我能走了吗 -不行 你不能走
- Can I go? - No, you cannot.
你们到底忽略了哪种情况
What...are... you...missing?
变异迁移 自发性机能障碍
Migrant variant. Autonomic dysfunction.
你们可真有意思 但我的工作马上到最后期限 所以
This is really, really fun, but I have a work deadline so --
婕德 请站起来一下好吗
Jade, stand up for me, please.
-什么 -请站起来
- What? - Stand up, please.
所有情况我们都想到了
We didn't miss anything.
好了 怪物秀到此结束 我能走了吗
Hi. Freak show's over. Can I go?
这就是你们忽略的情况
That is what you missed.
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第二集
行走的巨人
我感觉被人看光了
I feel naked.
那个护士白特斯 她的名字叫白特斯
That nurse Betsy -- her name was Betsy --
她把我的衣服拿走了 拿走并封在塑料袋里
She took my clothes, took them, sealed them in plastic.
一件都不给我留
She took all of my clothes.
我只能穿纸内♥裤♥
I have on paper panties!
你知道穿纸内♥裤♥是什么感觉吗
You know how paper panties feel?
我猜可能会磨得难受
I imagine that there's some chafing.
好吧
Okay.
你刚好就这个机会放松一下
Listen, it's a chance to relax,
你可以小睡一下 倒倒时差 或读读书
So you should take a nap and get rid of your jet lag or read.
就像做个SPA或度个假
It's like a spa or a vacation.
我在隔离病房♥里 我被困在隔离病房♥了
I am in a bubble! I am trapped in a bubble!
杰克森 他来过一次
Jackson -- he came in once.
就来过一次 看了我一眼
He came in once, took a look at me,
然后转身就走
and then just walked away,
我都没法去追他
and -- and I couldn't go after him
因为我跑不出隔离病房♥
because the bubble does not travel.
你确实跑不出去
No, it does not.
我孤零零一个人
I am alone in here.
我像一只被困住的虫子 还是只令人讨厌的
I am trapped like a bug, like some kind of nasty bug,
浑身是病的虫子
and I'm covered in disease.
亏我想得好 还以为他想和我谈谈
You would think that - he would want to talk to me.
我会带着磨得像婴儿一样的红屁♥股♥
I am gonna die of a mysterious disease
因为一种神秘疾病 孤独地死去
with a chafed, buggy ass all alone!
我的天啊 先别崩溃
Oh, my god. Don't freak out.
你不过才进来一小时而已
You've been in here for like an hour.
不是因为这个 是因为杰克森
It's not that. It's Jackson.
我能帮上忙吗
How can I help?
跟我说说话
Um, just, uh, talk.
说点别的 随便说什么都行
Talk about something else -- anything.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Um, okay.
我想想 有这么件事
Um...yeah, oh. Here's the thing.
凯丽和人约会了
Um, Callie met someone.
你还好吧 或者
So, are you okay with that, or --
是的 很好 好极了
Yeah, super. Awesome.
是吗 那就好
Okay, that's -- that's great, then.
是啊 我应该为她高兴 对吧
Yeah, I mean, I should be happy for her, right?
她说自己很开心 从没这么开心过
And she sounds happy, you know, happier than she's ever been,
她说 显然 永远都会这么开心
She says -- I mean, apparently, like, forever happy.
还要接着聊这件事吗
Do we have to talk about this?
反正她在说
Well, you know, she does,
而且是到处跟人说
'cause she's talking to everybody about it.
竟然把她装下了
I'm surprised she fit.
赌二十块她身高超两米一
20 bucks she's over 7 feet.
估计是药物或者激素影响的吧
I mean, is it drugs or the wrong combo of steroids, you think?
我在机场见过勒布朗[美国职业篮球员]
I saw LeBron at an airport once.
连他都没她高
She's taller than him.
安静点 站外头去
Be quiet and stand outside.
是药物导致的吗
Do we think it's drugs?
可能是生长激素吧
A growth hormone, maybe?
绝对和药没关系
It's definitely not drugs.
等扫描结果出来了再看
Waiting for a scan to confirm it.
你等着瞧吧 姐绝对没错
Yeah, oh, I'm right. You'll see.
你以为你当主任
Oh, and just 'cause you're chief now,
就成万事通了吗
you're knower of all things?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表