不 我知道 拜托
No, I know. Come on.
罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins?
布莱克 什么事
Blake, what do you want?
-我刚拿到化验结果 -你简直无处不在
- I just got the labs. - You are everywhere.
她真是无处不在
She is everywhere.
就好像她是凯丽派来的间谍
It's like she's a spy for Callie.
-听着 -什么
- Listen -- - What?!
你听够了吗
Did you hear enough?
你是不是要我们把事情都告诉你
Do you want us just to go over anything for you
这样你好回去汇报我有多不称职
so that you can report back that I'm incompetent
还有我不管作为医生还是母亲都错过很多事情
and that I miss things as a doctor and as a mother?
我的意思是 还有什么
I mean, what else?
还有什么 你知道吗
What else? You know what?
他们知道假腿的事吗
Hey, do they know about the fake leg?
因为很显然我不是危机到来时跑得最快的
'Cause I'm definitely not the best runner in a crisis.
所以你何不回去
So why don't you go back
把这些汇报给他们 别烦我了好吗
and report that to them and just back off of me?
离我远点
Just back off!
所以这次我得看着这位小帅哥
So, I'm gonna have to look at the pretty boy
而不是你
instead of you this time?
你知道我在这儿 对吧
You know I'm right here, right?
放松点儿 他说你帅呢
Relax. He called you pretty.
凯尔 她只能送到这里了
Kyle, this is your stop.
过来点儿
Come here.
你这里粘了东西 过来
You have something over here. Come here.
术后见 好吗
I'll see you after, okay?
术后见
See you after.
你老公吗
Husband?
对不起你说什么
I'm sorry?
你在等你老公吗
Are you waiting for your husband?
还是 对不起我没有八卦的意思
Or -- Sorry, I didn't mean to presume.
家人吗
Family member?
我的 男朋友
Uh, my, uh... boyfriend.
大概吧
I guess.
我不知道他算我的什么
I don't know what he is.
是啊
Ah, yes, well...
我完全能理解
I certainly understand that.
我都不该坐在这儿
I shouldn't even be sitting here.
我也是
I shouldn't, either.
我去给自己倒杯茶
I'm gonna get myself some tea.
可以让我冷静下
It helps to calm me.
要给你带一杯吗
May I bring you a cup?
不用了
Oh, no.
等等
Well...
要一杯 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
好的 没问题
All right. Good.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
这只是
It's just -- Ohh.
我只想投降
I just want to lie down.
我该屈服 因为我要输掉这个案子了
I should, because I'm gonna lose this case.
我挑起了一场必败之战
I am putting up a losing fight
这只会 只会伤害到索菲亚
that's just gonna -- It's just gonna hurt Sofia.
而且结局仍将是我失去宝贝女儿
And it's gonna end up with me losing my little girl anyway,
因为那个女人看到我就是个槽糕的医生
because that woman is watching me be a terrible doctor
槽糕的母亲
and a terrible mother, which...
可能我就是
maybe I am.
今天我觉得自己两者皆是
Today, I feel like both.
如果想要你女儿
If you want your daughter,
你就得拿出初生牛犊不怕虎的气势
you're gonna have to fight like you've never fought.
坚持自我
And you have to stand up for yourself
相信这是自己应得的
and believe you deserve it.
你想屈服
You want to lie down?
你还远没到这个地步
You don't get to.
医院里见
And I'll see you inside.
那种情况你处理过几次了
How many times have you done that?
一次
Uh, once...
算上今天的话
counting today.
贝利说得没错
Bailey was right.
你确实很自大
You are arrogant.
为什么这么说 这病人快死了
I'm sorry? The patient was dying.
如果是我 我才不会现在在主任面前
I wouldn't be pulling any cowboy moves
做出这种草率的行为
in front of the Chief right now.
我只是在恪守本分
I was doing my job.
玛兰达必须得接受我可以工作
Miranda has to accept that I can work
可以待在手术室 还能一边学习的事实
and be in an O.R. And learn at the same time.
如果贝利真的不希望你在这里工作
If Bailey really didn't want you working here,
你早不在这儿了
you would be long gone.
她可以雪藏你 排挤你 开除你
She could shut you out, freeze you out, kick you out.
她是外科主任
She is the Chief of Surgery.
她有一切决定权
She has all the power.
但她没有这么做
But she didn't.
你做错了事 就该受到惩罚
You did something wrong. You got punished for it.
你不喜欢 所以你就逃避
You didn't like it, so you went around it.
你能这么任意妄为的唯一原因
The only reason you were able to do that
就是因为她是你妻子
is 'cause she's your wife.
如果术后扫描显示有任何气栓迹象
Yeah, page me if the post-op scan shows
你就呼我
any evidence of air embolus.
好的
Right.
主任
Chief?
我知道你是我上司 也是我上司的上司
I know you're my boss and my boss's boss,
但说实话
but speaking freely...
你不是沃伦的上司 至少现在不是
well, you're not Warren's boss -- not right now.
所以你别在意他在这里工作
And you don't have to like that he's working here,
他只是在做自己要做的事
but it's what he needs to do.
我们都曾是住院医师 对吧
I mean, we were residents, right?
表现优异 嗜医如命
The good ones, the ones who love it.
无论何时 无论何地
And we learned where we could, when we could,
我们都尽自己一切所能去学习
and as much as we could.
我觉得沃伦也是在这么做而已
And I think Warren is just doing that.
我觉得你不大可能阻止的了
I'm not sure you can stop it.
可能你也不该阻止
I'm not sure you should.
晚安
Good night.
艾普丽尔 你真的想做核磁共振
April, you really want an MRI?
你希望我对你和宝宝实行全麻吗
You want me to put you and your baby under general anesthesia?
我想知道
I want to know.
跟我来
Come with me.
斯蒂芬妮 凯尔已经出了手术室
Okay, Stephanie, Kyle is out of surgery.
-叫我“爱德华兹医生” -你知道吗
- It is "Dr. Edwards." - Yeah, you know what?
我们喜欢用名来称呼病人心爱的人
The loved ones, we like to use the first-name basis.
闭嘴 这是我教你的
You shut up. I taught you that.
好吧 手术按计划正常进行
Okay, well, the surgery went as planned.
我知道 否则就是谢博德医生在这里了
I know. Or Dr. Shepherd would be here.
手术顺利的话我们总派"二线"医生传话
We always send the "B" Team when the surgery goes well.
-我能看看你的记录吗 -不行
- Can I see your tablet, please? - Mm, can't.
这是健康保险携带和责任法案规定
It's HIPAA rules
也是谢博德的命令
and Shepherd's orders.
他能接受探病的时候我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when you can see him.
我很高兴他一切顺利
I'm glad everything went well
你的 无论他是你的谁
w-with your, uh... whatever he is.
谢谢
Thanks.
我希望你的也顺利
I, uh, I hope it goes well with yours.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拿一下 威尔逊 就这里
Hold here, Wilson. Right here.
暴露够吗
Is that enough exposure?
请再拉开一点 就这边 这里
No, I need more retraction, please, right there -- that.
我不想当看门的
I'm not gonna be a doorman.
-很好 -对 那真是太屈才
- Good. - Yeah, I mean, - that would be a step down.
不 不 我
No, no, I'm...
我选了我想要的生活
I'm choosing the life I want.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表