I-It's coming. It's coming.
快啊
Come on.
好的 我知道 本
Okay, I know, Ben.
我知道 我来了 我被...
I know. I'm coming. I got held --
好在大家挺喜欢你的
Well, um, on the plus side, um, you're well-liked.
来了很多人
A lot of people came.
而且没人要催你
And nobody wants to rush you.
他们只是想了解情况
They just want to know what's gonna happen.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我是这样想的 克莱夫
Here's what I think, Karev.
我想如果你要
I think if you get to the point
跟某人步入婚姻的殿堂
where you're gonna walk down the aisle with someone,
你要给予她信任 相信她
she's earned some trust... and faith.
她有怀疑的权利
She's earned the benefit of the doubt.
所以我要给她这些
So I'm giving it to her.
她应得的
She deserves that.
没错
You're right.
完全没错
You're absolutely right.
我们要进去吗
Are we going in?
看我♥干♥嘛
Why are you looking at me?
阿米莉亚
Amelia?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果不进去 我们去哪
If we don't go in, where would we go?
为什么都来问我
Why's everybody asking me?
拜托 梅
Come on, Mer.
结婚这种事情我又知道些什么
What do I know about getting married?
我又没权利说我们只能得到一次人生挚爱
And who am I to say we only get one great love in our life?
很多人都得到过两次啊
Lots of people get two.
比如...
Look at...
比如...
Look at...
好吧 我不知道 我现在想不到有谁 但是...
Well, I don't know. I can't think of any right now, but --
-理查德·韦伯 -对 就是他 谢了
- Richard Webber. - Yes! Exactly. Thank you.
理查德·韦伯 就是他 不是吗
Richard Webber. Exactly. You see?
也许我们都会得到两次
Maybe we get two,
也许11次 也许30次
maybe we get 11, maybe we get 30.
秉持着这种信念不就好了吗
Isn't that better, just to believe that?
是啊 欧文就相信
Yeah. I mean, Owen believes it.
我发誓他相信
I swear he does.
而且他爱你
And he loves you.
也许这次会不一样
So maybe this time is different for you.
也许这次你是对的
Maybe this time, you're right.
好了 听好
All right, now, listen.
这里没有麻药
There's no anesthesia.
只有冰 所以会很...
Ice is all we got, so the pain's gonna --
会很痛
The pain's gonna be bad.
知道了吗
Okay. All right?
明白
Okay.
她怎么在梅瑞狄斯家 我要去拿我的钥匙
Why is she at Meredith's? I got to get my keys.
不 不 没时间了
No, no. There's no time.
这里
Here.
好 你转一下子♥宫♥里的孩子 脸朝下
Right. You rotate the baby in utero -- face down.
不 胎儿位置和你之前看到的会不一样
No, I know. The position will look different than you've seen.
-好的 -她没事吧
- Okay. - Is she okay?
艾普丽尔 艾普丽尔
April? April?
艾普丽尔 她能听到我吗
Hey, April? Can she hear me?
杰克森 杰克森
Jackson, Jackson!
杰克森 我在
Jackson, I'm here.
好的 我就在这儿
Okay, okay, I'm right here.
-我就在这儿 -好的 好的
- Okay? I'm right here. - Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
太好了
Ha! Jackpot!
-什么 -一个旧急救包
- What? - It's an old medical bag.
肯定是她妈妈的
It must've been her mom's.
有一些纱布 还有一把手术刀
There's some gauze and, uh -- ha-ha! -- a scalpel.
有麻醉剂吗
And some lidocaine?
没有
No.
沃伦 你用什么给她止血
Hey, Warren, what do you have to pack her with?
抹布
...dish towels.
好
Okay.
你感觉到了吗
Can you feel that?
恩
Yeah.
本 我要你答应我一件事
Okay, Ben, I need you to promise me something, okay?
-行 -如果你觉得我不行了
- Yeah. - If you feel like you're gonna lose me,
-如果我流血过多 你... -不会的
- if I'm bleeding out, you... - No.
你要确保孩子没事
...you make sure that this baby is okay.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
艾普丽尔 不要 本 不要听她的 好吗
April, do not -- Ben, don't listen to her, okay?
你要救她 两个你都要救
You save her. You save both of them.
你答应我无论怎样你都会救孩子
You promise me that you will save this baby, no matter what.
本 好吗
Ben, okay?!
-沃伦 你行的 -不
- Warren, you have got this. - No!
两个你都要救
You have got them both.
本 求你了 好吗
Ben, please. Okay?
拜托大家安静一下
Everybody, just quiet! Please.
玛兰达
Miranda?
在
Yes?
我想要做这个 行吗
I want to do this, all right?
我必须这么做 对吗
I-I have to do this, all right?
我知道
I know.
本 别挂
Ben, w-- d-don't hang up.
我相信你
I trust you.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
本·沃伦
本·沃伦
没事的
Okay, hey, hey.
怎么了
What's happening?
艾普丽尔
April, please?
说话啊 本
Say something. Ben?
说话啊 本
Say something. Ben?
本·沃伦
好了 来
Okay, come on.
过来
Come on, now.
好了 该睡觉了
Okay. Here we go. Bedtime.
我给你拿点水喝 好吗
Let me get you some water, okay?
我都在车里睡过
I was living in my car.
你知道我曾经睡过车里吗
Did you know that I lived in my car?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
后来我遇到了他
And then I met him,
我就不用再睡车里了
and I wasn't living in my car anymore.
人人都喜欢他
Everybody loved him.
我也是
I did.
你 你要 你要干什么
W-What are you -- What are you doing?
我要 上♥床♥睡觉
I'm gonna go -- I'm gonna go to bed.
我 我该走了
Um, I-I-I should go.
好吧 你 你没事是吧
Okay, you're -- you're good, right?
他想让所有人都一直爱着他
Never wanted anyone to stop loving him.
所以 如果我
So, if I...
我买♥♥错了东西 他就
...I bought the wrong something, he would...
他就会给我一耳光
he would hit me in my face.
或者打我肚子 或者
Or my stomach. Or...
除了我没人知道
Nobody knew that but me.
所以 所以我跑了
So -- So I ran.
我得确保他再也找不到我
I had to make sure he would never find me.
如果你要和他离婚
And if you try to divorce him...
他就会找到我
He would find me.
克莱夫知道这事吗
Does Karev know about any of this?
不 不知道
No. No.
阿历克斯想要保护我 但他保护不了
Alex would try and protect me, but he can't.
问题是
Problem is...
他甚至不知道我的真名
he doesn't even know my real name.
你应该告诉他
You should tell him.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
克莱夫真的是个...
Karev's a really -- Hey.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表