所以我才搬去纽约
That's why I'm moving to New York.
我想要的生活里有佩妮和索菲亚
And the life that I want has Penny and Sofia in it.
而且
And...
我需要你的帮助
um I need your help.
我的监护权听证会要开始了
My custody trial is starting soon,
我在想能不能
and I'm wondering if...
我们在法庭上给你作证
We'll testify in court for you?
这样 就考虑一下吧
Y-You know what? Just think about it.
-一定 凯丽 -当然了
- Absolutely, Callie. - Yes, of course.
不 我知道你们和亚利桑那也是朋友
No, 'cause I know that you and Arizona are friends, too,
所以我只是
and so I'm just...
凯丽 一定的
Callie, absolutely.
-托瑞斯医生 -嗯
- Dr. Torres? - Yeah.
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh...God. - What?
怪不得脊柱会断
No wonder why the spine snapped.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们什么都做不了吗
There's nothing you can do?
你的癌症不能做手术
Your cancer is inoperable.
已经转移到你的骨骼和肝脏了
It's metastasized to your bones and your liver.
还有多久...
How long until...
六个月 也许一年
Six months, maybe a year.
要我叫你妻子吗
Would you like me to call your wife?
文森还在吗
Is Vincent still here?
他没走
He hasn't left.
我第一次见到文森的时候
The first time I saw Vincent...
我的心都要跳出来了
my heart jumped out of my chest.
我以为我犯心脏病了
I thought I was having a heart attack.
眼前一束光
It was butterflies.
我知道他也有相同的感受的时候
And when I came to know he felt the same way...
我笑了好几个星期
I smiled for weeks.
我爱我妻子
I love my wife.
但是
But...
这 这不一样
T-This is -- This was different.
我们这十五年
We've spent...
都是这样的
15 years doing this.
在他桌边聊天
Talking at his desk...
彼此擦肩而过
passing by each other.
十五年
15 years.
你还有一次机会
You have one more.
你醒了
You're awake.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我
I'm...
好
Yes.
我们得谈谈
W-We got to talk.
文森
Vincent.
在你做完手术之前
He refused to leave
他都拒绝离开
until he knew you were out of surgery.
是不是很贴心
Wasn't that nice?
我很荣幸
It was my pleasure.
你对我太好了 一直都是
You've always been too good to me.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
但你可以走了
But you can go now.
我们留了你太久
We've kept you long enough.
我不知道
I don't know
没有你我们会怎么样 亲爱的
what we would do without you, dear.
这里 胎儿脑室的直径是10.1
Okay, so, here, the baby's brain ventricular diameter is 10.1,
但这有一张更清楚的图像
but here is a much clearer picture.
-所以没事 -绝对没事
- So, it's nothing? - It's definitively nothing.
超声是假阳性
A false positive on the ultrasound,
一个小差错 像我说的
a glitch, just like I said.
谢谢 天哪
Thank you, God.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪
God.
非常感谢你做了磁共振
Thank you so much for doing the MRI.
我知道你不推荐
I know that you weren't crazy about it,
但我需要做一下
but I-I needed this.
我知道我今天有点 太激动了
And I-I know I was -- I went a little crazy today,
我 我真的很害怕
and...I just -- I got really scared.
我得要知道
I needed to know.
这是一份
This is a list
我认识的最最最最好的妇产科医生的列表
of the very, very, very best O.B.S that I know.
-什么 -什么意思
- What? - What do you mean?
我做不了你的医生
Because I can't be your doctor.
等等 听着
Wait, listen --
听我说 我 我很抱歉
Listen, I am -- I'm sorry.
我只是想确认
I just needed to know for sure.
如果我要做你的医生 我们就做不了朋友
If I'm gonna be your doctor, then I can't be your friend.
-而且 -拜托
- And -- - No, come on.
我想和你做朋友
And I want to be your friend.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你刚上班吗
You just getting started?
差不多
Something like that.
真是伤感的一天
Ugh. I had the saddest day.
两个老男人 没结果的爱情 太糟糕了
Two old men, - impossible love -- the worst.
我只想回家缩在床上
I just want to go home and crawl into bed.
去吧
Then go.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我
I, uh...
我和凯尔分手了
I broke up with Kyle.
斯蒂芬
Oh, Steph.
发生什么了
What happened?
谢博特今天给他开了颅
Shepherd, uh, cut into
没让我上
his brain today without me.
她让我在等候室里坐着
Yeah, she made me sit in the waiting room,
我只能想到
and all I could think about was...
我小时候就像他
I was him when I was a kid...
进进出出医院很多年
in and out of hospitals for years and...
我没法干坐在等候室
and I just can't sit in the waiting room.
我受不了
I can't handle it.
我得在红线的另一边
I need to be on the other side of the red line.
我得去帮助他人 救治他人
I need to be helping people and fixing people,
如果我跟他在一起 就没法做到 所以
and I can't do that if I'm with him, so...
所以你选择了外科手术
So you chose surgery.
不 我选了自己
No, I chose me.
-想出去喝一杯吗 -不了
- You want to go for a drink? - No. No.
我 我想去工作
I -- I want to go to work.
我以为今天够糟的了
I thought today was gonna be bad.
糟透了
I mean, epically bad.
-但是 -梅和亨特会帮我
- But? - I got Mer and Hunt.
看吧 都跟你说了 梅会站你这边的
See? I told you - Mer was gonna side with you.
我以为我们真有机会赢
I think we have a real shot at this.
我感觉比今天早上好多了
I feel better than I did this morning.
你怎样
How are you?
我今天跟罗宾逊医生一起工作
I spent the day with Dr. Robbins.
我跟着她
I was on her service.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎样 很糟糕吗
How was it? Was it terrible?
她对你很不好吗
Was she terrible to you?
完全没有
Not at all.
她很棒
She was great.
嘿 等等我
Hey! Wait for me!
你来吗
Are you coming?
我们还以为你会去欧文家
We figured you'd be staying at Owen's place.
没 我跟你说了 我跟欧文不是一对
No, I told you, there is no me and Owen.
我们不是一对
We're not a thing.
我们看到他那个的时候 你们看起来像一对
Oh, 'cause it seemed like you were when we saw his thing.
天啊
Oh, my God!
难道我们不玩这个啦
Oh, are we not doing that anymore?
你俩是一对
You are a thing.
一直都滚床单
It's happening all the time,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表