和高个子约会吗
just because I'm little?!
我真的很喜欢他 他是位绅士
I really like him. He's a gentleman.
她邀请我去她家
She asked me over to her place.
我有点意外
I was sort of surprised.
显然 我也担心过体型差异过大
I mean, obviously, the size difference crossed my mind.
但我不是个轻易放弃的人
But I am not a quitter.
他就像珠穆朗玛峰 我注视着他 准备攀登
I was staring at Mount Everest, and I was ready to climb.
抱歉 说这个让我很不自在
I'm sorry. I'm not really comfortable talking about this.
我把腿放在他肩上
So, my legs were on his shoulders.
真是个美妙的夜晚
It was a lovely evening.
我的脚就悬在半空中
And my feet were, like, way up in the air,
一开始确实需要些技巧才行 但我决心要做
and it took some finessing at first, but I was determined.
这些辛苦都是值得的
And it was worth it.
我的上帝啊 感觉太妙了 直到...
Oh, my God, it was so worth it, until
我滑倒了
I slipped.
砰一声
Boom!
然后她的腿就被劈开了
Then her legs... snapped.
真是太可怕了
It was...terrible.
太可怕了
It was terrible!
但现在更难受
But this is way worse.
好吧 她的疼痛还没得到控制
Okay, her pain's still not controlled.
她的用药剂量已达上限
She's maxed out on meds.
需要降低全身用药量
We'll have to reduce her under general.
不行 那样就要给她插管了
No, but then we'd have to intubate her.
沃伦
Warren!
沃伦 这里需要你帮忙
Warren, I need your help in here.
好了 艾希礼 我知道你真的很疼
Okay, Ashley, I know that you are really hurting,
我能帮你减轻这种疼
and I can help that
只要你觉得自己能挨住痛苦
if you think that you can handle a lot of pain...
马上开始 忍♥一次就好 好吗
...right now, all at once, okay?
我们要帮你
We need to get your legs
把腿复位 越快越好
back into your sockets. The sooner the better.
现在我们可以去手术室 或者可以...
Now, we can go to the operating room, or we can --
在疼痛中煎熬
Might as well get it over with.
由你决定
It's your call.
长痛不如短痛 对吧
Go big or go home, right?
好的
All right.
爱德华兹 你负责左腿
Edwards, you, do the left leg.
我来负责右腿 你能不能...
I'll do the right. Can you...
要双腿同时复位吗
We're gonna do them both at once?
没必要让她遭两次罪
No need to put her through this twice.
好了 沃伦 你扶住她别乱动
All right, Warren, I'm gonna need you to hold her in place.
好的 坚持住
All right. Hang in there.
-马上就好 -上帝啊 上帝啊
- You're almost there. - Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God!
-不要啊 -好了 准备好了吗
- No! - All right, is everyone ready?
-是的 -准备好了
- Yep. - Ready.
好 数三下就开始
All right, on the count of three.
1, 2...3!
她不能一整天把自己锁在楼上
She can't stay locked away up there all day.
她肯定会下楼的
She has to come down sometime.
你觉得她想吃饭吗 喝不喝咖啡
Do you think she wants food or just coffee, or not coffee?
万一她想喝茶呢 茶更能让人平静
What if she wants tea? Tea is more soothing.
这是个什么样的男人
What do we know about this guy?
我也不太了解
I mean, not very much.
他们俩都没怎么约会过
I mean, she's barely even dating him.
这...你下来啦
It's -- Hi.
你还好吗
How are you?
我们煮了咖啡 但也可以泡茶
We made coffee, but we could make tea.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们把弄台面的东西放哪里了
Where do we keep the stuff for the countertops?
-什么 -就是那种蓝色的
- What? - The blue stuff, you know,
对儿童无害的台面清洁剂
the -- to clean the countertops that's safe for kids.
以前都放在厨房♥纸后面
Used to be behind the paper towels.
梅瑞迪斯 到底怎么了
Meredith, what happened?
需要我们帮忙吗
How can we help you?
我找到了
I found it.
梅瑞迪斯
Meredith.
你可能会好奇我怎么在这里
You are wondering why I'm here.
我昨晚临时住了一次
I crashed here last night.
前天晚上也是 我睡的沙发
And the night before -- on the couch.
我以为能在你睡醒前离开 但是...
I thought I'd be out before you woke up, but --
我能用这个擦灶台吗
Can I use this on the stovetop?
当然
Sure.
这灶台上大概积了10年的油污
Thing is probably covered in 10 years of grease.
抱歉没征得你允许
I'm sorry I didn't ask before.
我只是想找个地方歇歇脚
I just needed a place to stay for a minute,
但我现在马上就收拾东西离开
but I'm gonna grab my stuff and I'm gonna go now.
不 是因为欧文 欧文出了点事
No, it's Owen. Something happened with Owen,
真的吓到她了 所以
and it really shook her up, so --
麦琪
Maggie!
你都告诉我了 而且...
Look, you told me, and --
是啊 现在我后悔说了
Yeah, and now I wish I hadn't.
我走了
I'm leaving.
不 别走
No, please stay!
你出了事
Something happened to you,
现在梅瑞迪斯也出了点事
and now something has happened to Meredith,
我觉得大家应该坐下来
and I think that we should all just sit down
好好聊聊 对吗
and talk about it, all right?
这里能用漂白剂吗
Can I use bleach in here?
以前用的就放在水槽下面
There's something we use under the sink.
我帮你找
I can show you.
现在我们带艾希礼去楼上做CT
We're taking Ashley up to C.T. Now.
托瑞斯想让你跟去
Torres would like you to join.
我马上过去
I'll be there in a few more minutes.
我差点害死她
I almost killed her.
因为做♥爱♥
With our sex.
布莱克医生 我需要你帮忙
Dr. Blake! I need some help.
我传呼托瑞斯医生了
I paged Dr. Torres,
但她刚送创伤病人去做CT了 而且...
but she just ran a trauma patient up to C.T., and --
好吧 我跟你去看看
Okay, let me see what you got.
天啊
Oh, God.
是要呼叫托瑞斯医生 你有没有试着联♥系♥罗宾斯医生
Yes, Dr. Torres, or did you try Dr. Robbins?
罗宾斯医生正在做手术
Dr. Robbins is in surgery.
我想既然你和托瑞斯医生的关系...
So I figured since you and Dr. Torres are --
是啊 好吧
Oh, right. Okay.
我去处理
I've got it.
她正和我女儿一起玩呢
She was having a play date with my daughter,
她们一起跑来跑去的 然后她绊倒了
and they were running around, and she tripped.
撞到石头上了
Landed on a rock.
我马上就把她送过来了
I brought her right in.
她还好吧
She's okay, right?
亲爱的 你好
Hi, sweetie.
我是布莱克医生
I am Dr. Blake.
我是索菲亚·斯隆·托瑞斯
I'm Sofia Sloan-Torres.
我知道 我是你妈妈的同事
I know. I work with your mom.
你的两个妈妈都是我同事
Your moms.
我的头好疼
My head hurts.
好的
Okay.
让我们来看一下伤口
Let's take a look at that cut.
好的
Okay.
一点也不严重
That doesn't look bad at all.
东边好冷 又是雨又是雪的
It is so cold and sleeting
简直糟透了
back east -- just dreadful!
所以你就来西雅图晒太阳了
So you came to Seattle for some sun?
我是为了我儿子来西雅图的
I came to Seattle for my son.
你和艾普丽尔的关系怎么样了
How are things going with April?
为什么每一件事你都要插手呢
Why must you meddle in everything?
我记得 你离婚的全过程
I do believe you went through an entire divorce
我可是一句话都没说
without me saying one word.
杰克森 我就是想跟她谈谈
Oh, Jackson, - I just want to talk to her.
不行 绝对不行
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表