人体大约有十一种器官系统
The body has approximately 11 organ systems,
同时负责不同功能
all doing different things at the same time.
为了使人体正常运转 或者说 让人活着
In order to keep us functioning, or, well, alive,
它们需要听从由领导或主人发出的指令
they need one voice -- a leader, a master --
对大脑来说 发出指令的是脑垂体腺
And in our brains, that job belongs to the pituitary gland.
它甚至能在身体察觉之前感知其需求
It senses the body's needs before they even arise,
并持续作用
working nonstop.
脑垂体腺会向其他腺体传达信息
The pituitary gland communicates with all of the other glands,
告诉它们何时分泌
telling them when to produce
维持生命所需的荷尔蒙
the vital hormones we need to function.
它使一切顺利运转 有序进行
It keeps everything running smoothly, in perfect order.
-你想来块松饼吗 -不用 不吃
- You want a muffin? - No, no.
-你确定 -快走 快走
- You sure? - Go, go.
必须得承认 它的任务最为艰巨
There's no denying it -- it has the toughest job in the place.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
你不会真紧张吧
You're not nervous.
我当然紧张了
Of course I'm nervous.
我自从工作就盼着这一天呢 曾许诺
Been waiting for this day my entire career,
若能成真 就发糖 开舞会 挂彩灯
and I promised them "Candy disco rainbows".
现在我得履行诺言了
And now I have to deliver.
我能不紧张么
Am I nervous?
你完全能做到
You will deliver.
我只希望一切完美 哪怕就今天一天
I just need it to be perfect -- just today.
不 不 你先走
Oh, no, no. Go on.
你巡诊不能迟到
Uh, you can't be late for rounds.
不然大家会觉得我为你搞特殊
People will think I'm giving you special treatment.
走吧
Go on.
-好吧 -不行 不能搞特殊
- Okay. - No, special treatment!
好吧
Okay.
回头见 主任
I'll see you later... chief.
谢谢
Thanks.
不可能吧 他们住这里吗
This can't be right. They live here?
你说拼车时 我以为只有我们三个
I mean, when you said carpool, I thought you meant just us.
阿历克斯人呢
Where is Alex?
欧文和我约会了 我竟然都没意识到
Are Owen and I going out and I didn't even realize it?
怎么会这样 有人会这样么
Does that happen? Do adults even do that?
我不知道 别问了
I don't know. Stop asking.
拼车是为了节约时间
Carpooling is supposed to save time.
这个胡须男
This guy with the beard --
我见过他 为了买♥♥毒品上演活春宫
I have seen him - perform a sex act to buy drugs,
吸了毒后 就睡着了
take the drugs, and fall asleep.
他都睡了整整一天了
He's had a full day already.
咱们在这也等了好久了
And yet we're still here.
至少我觉得他睡着了
At least I think he's asleep.
成人只会一道回家欢好
Adults go home together.
他们不约会 也不谈恋爱
They don't go out. They don't go steady.
我们又不是少男少女
We're not 15.
你和他在门廊前亲热
You made out with him on our front porch.
我不知道那意味着什么
And I have no idea what that means.
我以为我们是朋友 那代表什么
Uh, I-I thought we were friends. What does it mean?
这话真幼稚
You sound 15.
阿历克斯
Alex!
-我等了你20分钟了 -你去冲乔嚷嚷吧
- I've been sitting out here 20 minutes. - well, yell at Jo
换个油换了这么久
For not changing her oil in over a decade.
又要等你 又要上解剖课 我一早上算是报销了
Between you and this anatomy class, my morning is shot.
我不能再教解剖课了
I need to stop teaching this anatomy class.
你邻居看着人不错啊
Your neighbors seem nice.
这街区糟透了 但胜在房♥价便宜
Yeah, the block's a pit, but it's cheap.
大家系好安全带了吗
Everybody buckled?
今早韦伯想让我们其中一个
Webber needs one of us
把贝利送到她的惊喜早餐派对上
to walk Bailey into her surprise breakfast thing this morning.
-敬谢不敏 -我不去
- No, thanks. - Not I.
我恨你们
I hate all of you.
主任
Chief.
-恭喜第一天上任 -谢谢
- Happy first day. - Thank you.
我想要谢谢你让我教这节课
I need to thank you for giving me this class to teach.
你真大方 我喜欢培养年轻人
It was very generous. I love shaping young minds.
不用客气
You're welcome.
我想把课还给你
I need to give it back.
不行
Not possible.
今天早晨 我想让你替奥尼尔小姐
Oh, I need you to handle Miss O'Neil's
-更换J型管 -谢谢
- J-tube replacement this morning. - Thank you.
这比我预想的工作量大多了
It's just a lot more work than I expected,
我还得照顾三个孩子 还有自己的病人
and with three children and my patients...
还有 今天下午找个人
Oh, and -- and, also, find someone
照看超重门诊
to cover the bariatric clinic this afternoon.
我还得做手术 这些事加在一起
...and my surgeries, which actually makes
让我不可能有时间为教课做准备
finding time to prep for the class impossible.
这些工作是我委派给你的 好好完成
T-- look, I'm asking you to do this stuff, so do it.
还有什么事
Anything else to say?
参加主治医师会议 我们迟到了
We're late - for the attendings' meeting.
什么 主治医生会议 都没人看我发的邮件吗
The...attendings' meeting? Did no one read my e-mail?
我对这个女人还知之甚少
I mean, I just -- I just-- I-I barely know this woman.
我们上周只约会了两次
We had like two dates last week.
她今晚又约我见面
She asked to see me again tonight.
这太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我满脑子全是她
I can't stop thinking about her.
你们知道吗 当你见到某人
You know when you meet someone
怦然心动 脸红心跳
and you get that flutter that --
那种感觉就好像
that rush and it feels like you know them
你和他们似曾相识 自己心想
and they know you and you think to yourself,
"这个人 我看一辈子都不会腻"
"I could stare at this person's face forever"?
你们知道我在说什么吗 也许你们不懂
Do you know what I mean? Or maybe not.
我查过了 贝利是第一个
So, I looked it up, and Bailey's the first.
第一个什么
First what?
本院第一位女性外科主任
First female chief of surgery of this hospital.
在她之前 全是男性担任
Before that, all men.
是时候来比一场了
I say it's about time.
所有的科室主任都是女性 神经科 心脏科
And all the department chiefs are women -- neuro, cardio...
-我们有创伤科 -整形科
- We got Trauma. - ...Ortho...
-别比了 -母婴科
- Let it go. - ...Fetal...
干得漂亮 女士们
Badass! Ladies.
这地方让女性统治了
This place is run by ladies.
简直是 "女士之地"
It's..."ladyplace."
不 别用这个词
No. It is not ladyplace.
我奶奶把自己的阴♥道♥称作"女士之地"
"Ladyplace" is what my grandma calls her vagina.
说给所有人听 顺便说一句 她一点不害臊
To anyone who will listen, by the way -- she is not shy.
不行 我们不能把这里称为女士之地
No, we can't call this place ladyplace.
我可不想每次走进这里都想起
I don't need to think of that sweet, sweet, raunchy,
我那和蔼又猥亵的老奶奶的阴♥道♥
old lady's vag every time I walk through the doors.
我也不想 但用了就能让你不自在
Me neither, but I will now.
她来了 她来了
She's coming, she's coming!
快点 快站好
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
很高兴大家都到齐了
Well, I'm glad to see you're all here.
但如果你们看过邮件的话
But if you had read your e-mail,
就会知道 我作为新上任的主任
you would have known that one of the many things
做出的一系列调整里 有一件事
that I will be implementing as chief
就是取消每周主治医生会议
is no more weekly attendings' meetings.
其实这是个
Actually, this is a st--
好了 把说话的时间都省下来
See, - less talking about saving lives
多救几个人吧
and more saving of the lives.
谢谢
Thank you.
我错过贝利的派对了吗
Did I miss Bailey's party?
派对没开成
It wasn't a party.
我怎么都睡不醒
I couldn't stop sleeping.
我觉得要么是在对抗感冒
I think I'm fighting off a cold
要么就是在倒时差 或者是要变睡美人
or it's jet lag or just sleeping in a bed.
我对被窝都上瘾了
Down comforter works like morphine.
你和杰克森谈过了吗
Did you talk to Jackson yet?
他昨天在医院睡的
He slept here last night.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表