很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
天啊 我该约佩妮出去
Oh, god. Maybe I should date Penny.
-不 -不好吧
- ?No. - Ill-advised.
她很漂亮
She's pretty.
凯丽
Callie...
凯丽看上漂亮潘妮
Callie picked a pretty Penny.
你喝了多少啊
How much have you had to drink?
怎样 10块批萨
So, what -- 10 pizzas?
我来煮
I'll cook!
-我也想干点事 -赞
- I need something to do anyway. - Yes!
威尔逊 你来打下手
Wilson, you'll assist.
好 我要拿多点
Uh, that's okay. I'm just gonna grab some more --
这 削皮切成1/4寸圆形
Here, peel and cut into quarter-inch rounds.
真棒 我还以为下班了呢
Great. I didn't think I was at work.
我想对着你的嘴亲下去
I could kiss you on the mouth!
总该有人亲我
Well, someone should.
我来帮忙 告诉我做什么
I'll help. Give me something to do.
好 去把苹果洗了切了
All right, uh, wash and slice apples.
乔 做完了之后
Jo, when you're done with that, run to the store
去店里买♥♥1.5磅曼彻格奶酪
for a pound and a half of manchego cheese
然后回来我再给你安排
and then check back in with me for more. ?
你打给谁
Who are you calling?
跑腿是小弟的活 实习生才是小弟
Running errands is scut. Interns do scut.
括斯 马上来格蕾医生家里
Cross, I need you at Dr. Grey's house, stat.
你不懂做饭
You don't even know how to cook.
阿历克斯 我是外科医生
Alex, I'm a surgeon.
我知道怎么动刀
I know how to use a knife.
看 你干扰我
See? You distracted me.
皮尔斯在哪
Where is Pierce anyway?
在过去的六个月里 性活跃吗
In the last six months, have you been sexually active?
在过去的48小时里
In the last 48 hours.
十分活跃 过度活跃
Extremely active. Overactive.
那就是吧
So...Yes.
医生很快就来了
The doctor will see you shortly.
你能帮忙给我
Um, can you run
做全套的性传染疾病测试吗 包括艾滋和B型肝炎
a full std panel including H.I.V. And Hep B?
天啊
Oh, god.
我知道你正在经历
So, I understand you are experien--
天啊
Oh, god!
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?!
我在外伤室 但妇产科很忙 所以我
I was on trauma, but ob-gyn was swamped, so I --
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
他们叫我去哪我就去哪
I just go where they tell me to go.
你别来这啊
You don't go here.
-你想我找另一位医生吗 -是的
- Do you want me to find you another doctor? ?- Yes.
好的
Okay.
天啊
oh, god.
闭嘴别动
Shut up and stay still.
没事了
There.
凯丽的女朋友
Callie's girlfriend is...
看起来人不错
She seems nice enough.
没怎么跟她说过话
I haven't talked to her much,
但看得出她喜欢托瑞斯
but you can tell she's into Torres.
什么
What?
她
She --
我得去急诊室
Well, I've got to go check on
看一位后肩脱臼的病人
a posterior shoulder dislocation at the E.R.
我试过指导他
I tried to talk the fellow through it,
但他就是个傻子 所以
but he's an idiot, so --
谢谢你邀请我们
Uh, thank you for having us.
别 你呆着好好玩
No, no, no. You stay and have fun.
不会很久的
This won't take long.
不 我还是 我陪着你吧
No, I'd rather -- I'll -- I'll keep you company.
佩妮该留下 是吧
Penny should stay, right?
当然
Sure.
我很快就回来了
I'll be back in no time.
阿历克斯 给她倒酒
Alex, get her another drink.
-你想喝什么 -白葡萄酒
- What are you drinking? - Uh, white wine.
好在罗宾逊还没喝完
Hopefully, Robbins hasn't drank it all.
帮我个忙 我这样走很不好意思
Do me a favor. I feel really bad leaving.
你能帮我照顾下她 确保她玩得开心
Will you keep an eye on her and make sure she has fun?
谢谢
Thank you.
梅瑞迪斯
Meredith?
别这样 去玩吧
Don't do that. Please go mingle.
我们能谈谈吗
Please, can we just talk?
这样吧
Okay, here's how this is gonna go.
你去喝酒
You are going to make a drink,
爱跟谁聊天就跟谁聊天
and you can make small talk with anyone you want
除了我以外
except for me.
凯丽会回来 我们会好好吃顿饭
Callie will come back, we will have a meal,
你会离开这里
you'll leave my house,
然后再也别让我见到你 好吗
and then I never have to see you again, okay?
嘿 贝莉医生
Hey, Dr. Bailey?
来见见潘妮
Come and meet Penny.
潘妮 这是贝莉医生 我们的外科主任
Penny, Dr. Bailey, our chief of surgery.
潘妮·布雷克 很高兴认识你
Penny Blake. Nice to meet you.
潘妮·布雷克 我们见过吗
Penny Blake? Have we met?
没有
No.
这名字很耳熟
Huh, the name sounds familiar.
托瑞斯在哪
Well, where the hell's Torres, then?
我不知道她担心什么
I don't know what she was worried about.
我实说 亚利桑那很喜欢她
I mean, Arizona loves her.
他们就很聊得来
They were like talk, talk-talk-talk-talk.
谁不爱她啊
I mean, everyone loves her.
你得见见她 你会来吧
You have to meet her. You're coming over, right?
现在过来
I am headed there right now.
不如我们一起开车过去啊
Oh, hey, why don't we drive over together?
会诊10到15分钟就结束了
This consult won't take more than like 10, 15 minutes.
好啊 这样你就有时间换衣服
Sure. ?Yeah, that'll give you time to change.
不错
Sounds good.
等等 我要换衣服吗
Wait. Wait. I need to -- I need to change?
不 你这样挺好的
Oh, no, you look fine.
这个你穿着
That looks good...
看着不错
On you.
你知道阿米莉亚也在吧
You know Amelia is there, right?
处理完土豆
Okay, when the potatoes are done,
就撒上芝士
we will sprinkle the manchego,
我来给拌沙拉
and then I'll dress this salad.
你真的好棒 你知道吗
You know, you're amazing.
你能在一片混乱中稳住大局
You just made order from chaos.
你很抢手
You are a catch!
不能给你刀了
You know, maybe no more knife for you.
那我就烧侧腹牛排
Then I'll sear the flank steak,
一边几分钟 然后温度降低
couple minutes on each side, turn the temperature down,
再多5到10分钟 我会煮豆子
5 to 10 minutes more while I steam the peas.
好香啊 要帮忙吗
Hey, that smells good. Do you need help?
你把蒜捣碎吧
Uh, yeah, you can mince the garlic.
我不知道那是什么意思
Yeah, I don't know what that means.
玩得开心吗
Having fun yet?
开心 不 我不开心
Fun? No, I'm not having fun.
斯蒂芬妮忽视我 我
Stephanie's ignoring me, and I'm --
梅瑞迪斯基本上不跟谁说话
Meredith is barely speaking to anyone.
你留意到了吗
You notice that? ?
看不出有多讽刺 是吧
You don't see the irony, do you?
威尔逊 切薄点 平均点
Hey, Wilson, thinner slices and -- and more even.
算了吧
You know what? Forget it.
你去倒垃圾好了
You're demoted to trash duty.
什么啊
W-what?
杰克森就是傻缺
You know, Jackson is an idiot.
你会煮饭 长得也好看
Like, you cook. You're pretty.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表