怎么了
What?
我的意思是 你的事业
I mean, your career --
你是主任 她只是住院医师
You're a chief. She's a resident.
所以 你要放弃你自己的事业
So, you're giving up your career
跨越整个国家追随她的脚步吗
to chase tail across the country?
我只是想来通知你一下
I just wanted to give you notice.
我不需要你对我的决定下判断
And I don't need your judgment.
亚利桑那已经说得够多了
Arizona's already got that covered.
家5%葡萄糖和0.45%盐水
Hey. Start her on D5 half.
-我半小时后回来 -好的
- I'll be back in about a half an hour. - Uh-huh. Okay.
你好 我是罗宾斯医生
Hi. This is Dr. Robbins.
不好意思 哪里
I'm sorry. From where?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
是的 我当然有空
Yeah, you bet I have a minute.
还是有可能恢复部分活动能力的
There's a chance of some recovery of movement,
但是几率很小
but it's very small.
他会接受理疗和职业疗法
He'll get physical and occupational therapy
来帮助重拾一些运动机能
to help him regain some function,
找到一些新方式
find some new ways --
但他再也不能走路了吗
But he'll never walk again?
很抱歉 这可能性非常小
I'm sorry. It's very unlikely.
枪是被锁上了的
The gun was locked up.
它应该是被锁在抽屉里的 应该是的
It was supposed to be locked in a drawer. It was.
-我不知道他们怎么 -孩子会观察
- I don't know how they -- - Kids watch.
他们会模仿你的一举一动
They pick up everything you do.
发生这种事我也很抱歉
I'm very sorry that this happened.
布兰登没有死吧
Brandon didn't die?
没有 他没死
No. He didn't.
但他不能走路
But he can't walk?
也不能骑自行车
And he can't ride bikes?
他有生我气吗
Is he mad at me?
如果是布兰登伤到了你
If it had been Brandon who hurt you,
你会生他气吗
would you be mad at him?
一点点 但这只是一场意外
A little. ?But it was just an accident.
没错
Right.
我希望你能答应我一件事
So, I want you to promise me something.
每当你对这件事感到内疚时
Whenever you feel bad about this,
我希望你告诉自己
I want you to say,
这是一场意外
"It was an accident.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to."
我知道
I know that.
但你也必须知道这一点
But you have to know it, too.
所以答应我你会告诉自己
So, you got to promise me you will say,
我不是故意的
"I didn't mean to."
我们现在可以走了对吧 我们可以走吗
We can go now, right? We're free to go?
你可以答应我吗
Will you promise me that?
彼得 亲爱的 我们该走了
Peter, honey, it's time to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
布兰登恢复得不错 他的血压
Well, Brandon's doing fine. His BP's...
我16岁时就住在自己的车上
I lived in my car ?when I was 16 years old.
每晚想要入睡时
Every night, trying to fall asleep,
我都会留心听
I would listen to the voices --
人们经过的声音
people going by,
这些人无所事事
people who had nothing going on,
一无所长 一无所有
nothing going for them, nothing to lose,
我很怕他们会破门而入 抢走我的东西
scared to death that they would break in and take my stuff,
抢走我
take me.
这把枪让我觉得
This gun made me feel like
我有能力
I had something,
可以反抗他们的能力
something on them.
但今天
But then, today...
那个小男孩再也无法走路了
That little boy will never walk again.
乔 他还活着
Jo, he's still alive.
差点就死了
Barely.
那时候 我
You know, back then, I...
我没有这么珍惜自己的生命
I didn't value my life all that much,
但是
but
现在不一样了
it's different now.
我长大了
I've outgrown this.
我再也不需要它了
I don't need it anymore.
我不想要它了
I don't want it.
我以为我们要去喝两杯
I thought we were getting drinks.
你的原话是“特别的地方”
Your exact words were "Somewhere special."
拜托
Come on.
这是 这是一个圣地
This is, uh -- This is the holy ground.
也是一个脏脏的地方 铺着脏脏的地毯
Also the dirty ground with the dirty rugs and --
他们有打扫过这些东西吗
Have they ever cleaned any of these?
没有 他们永不会改动这里的任何东西
No, they'll never change anything in here --
包括壁画和地毯
the paint or the rugs.
他们 他们不想破坏
They don't -- They don't really want to mess with the --
破坏声效 或是 或是魔力
with the acoustics, you know, or the, uh -- or the mojo.
西雅图的所有大音乐家都在这录过音
Every major musician from Seattle has recorded here.
现在轮到我了
And now me.
我只想要在这里录音
All I wanted was just to record here,
就在这儿 这个特别的房♥间
right here, this -- this very room.
这里
You know, this is --
这里最能让我感受到真实的自己
This is where I-I feel the most like myself.
我最喜欢的自己
This is the me that I like the most.
我懂 我懂
Yeah, I get that. I get that.
就像手术室于我而言也是如此
The O.R.'s kind of that way for me.
板刷的触感
You know, ?the feel of the scrub brush,
消毒剂的气味 就像
the smell of the antiseptic -- It's just --
你走进的时候空气都变了
The air changes when you walk in.
变得冰冷
It gets cold.
走近手术台你能感受到思维变得更敏捷
You can feel your mind sharpen as you step up to the table.
是的就像自己升了一个段位
Yeah, it's like -- ?like you turn it up a notch.
或是好几个段位
Or a bunch of notches.
就像打了鸡血
Like you get charged.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢这里
I like it.
太棒了
Okay. ?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
什么意思 这“来吧”是什么意思
What is this? What is this? "Come on?"
你不打算为我弹点什么吗
Aren't you gonna play something for me?
你想要我为你弹吉他
Oh, you want me to play for you?
这难道不是你的套路吗
Isn't that your move?
你不是为所有女孩都弹琴吗
Don't you play for all the girls?
这是我的人生
Hey, it's my life.
我弹奏的时候
You know, when I'm playing,
是让她走近 让她看到
it's how I let someone in, let someone see, uh --
-好了 这是我的套路 -没错吧
- Okay, it's my move, right? -Yeah.
这是我的套路
It's my move.
但这屡试不爽
But, uh, it always works, though.
是啊 我想想也是
Yeah, I bet.
你想要我为你弹奏吗
You want me to play for you?
凯尔 你不需要套路
Kyle, you don't need moves.
我好了 走吧
Okay. I'm ready. Let's go.
我只想回去看看孩子们
I just want to go see the kids.
今天我做了很棒的事
I did something very good today.
我让两颗心彼此凑近
I pushed two hearts together.
我把他们往真爱的道路上推进
I forwarded the course of love.
怎么了 怎么了
?What's wrong? What's wrong?
我不知道你是如何做到的 梅
I-I don't know how you do it, Mer.
做什么
Do what?
如此深爱你的孩子
Love your kids like this.
我真的很爱他们
I really love them.
他们也爱你
They love you, too.
不是的 我爱他们就像
No, I love them like --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表