我知道这是个主观判断
I know that this is a judgment call,
但在这 你的判断不是最佳的
but your judgment is not better here.
我知道要怎么做
I know what has to be done,
这也是我能想到的唯一一个办法
and this is the only way that I know how to do it.
好 我只是想说
Okay, what I was going to say...
祝你好运
Good luck.
你 你要让她
Y-You're gonna let her --
我要让她做她该做的
I'm gonna let her do what she's here to do.
我建议你也别拦着她
And I suggest you do the same.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他的颅内压都高上天了
His ICP was through the roof.
脑疝的征兆 他需要做脑穿孔
Evidence of herniation. He needed a burr hole to --
来释放压力 不用你告诉我什么是脑室造口
Relieve the pressure. Don't tell me what a ventric is.
-你为什么让她做 -因为是她发现的
- Why would you let her do this? - 'Cause she caught it.
而且她也能做
And she could.
别挡道 闪开
Get out of my way. Get away from him.
脑室造口引流管
Ventriculostomy catheter.
你准备食管胃十二指肠镜检查了吗
Did you prep for the EGD?
没 我准备的是结肠镜检查
No. I prepped for a colonoscopy.
你说肠镜的时候 我以为是指
When you said scope, I assumed that that's --
我不需要你随便以为
But I don't need you to assume anything.
算了
Never mind.
布莱克知道我们要检查上胃肠出血
Blake knew we were checking for an upper G.I. bleed. It's just -
-对不去 我再去准备 -没事的
- I'm sorry. Let me go and -- - It's fine.
你又不是布莱克
You're just not Blake,
准备食管胃十二指肠镜检查 弄好后叫我
and so let's prep for the EGD and page me when we're ready.
对 我不是布莱克
No. I'm not Blake.
我是威尔逊 乔·威尔逊
I'm Wilson. Jo Wilson.
约瑟芬·爱丽丝·威尔逊医生
Dr. Josephine Alice Wilson.
我是名外科医生 我是个人
I'm a surgeon. I'm a human being.
我不是一个你可以踢来踢去的出气包
I'm not some stupid lump that you can just kick around
也不是你可以随意贬低 谩骂 或忽视的人
or talk down to or talk down about or dismiss and discount.
我明白
I get it.
你不喜欢我 但我已经在这了
You don't like me, but I'm here.
我和阿历克斯在一起而且会一直在一起
I'm in Alex's life, and I'm staying.
你应该承认这一点
And you have to start respecting that.
我不知道你怎么突然说起这茬了
I don't know where you're getting this.
我在努力向前看 但我做不到
I'm trying to move forward, okay? And I can't
因为你总是在拐角处挡着我的路
because you're always around the corner blocking my way,
让一切都变得这么艰难
making everything so damn hard.
你反应过度了
You are overreacting.
我没有
No, I'm not.
这就是我要说的
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
我受够了
I'm done.
所有的一切我都够了
I'm done with all of it.
叫你的陆军男友回来
You know, call your damn army guy back
你俩好好过
and get your own boyfriend.
你说完了
Are you finished?
天呐
Oh my...
好 准备好了吗
Okay, are you ready?
-只接生查尔斯 -只是查尔斯
- Just Charles? - Just Charles.
他的妹妹们只能面对
His sisters will just have to deal with the fact
他想当老大这个事实 典型的男孩
that he wanted to come out first. Typical boy.
好 好 这很好
Okay. Okay. That's good.
这样更安全 对吗
It's safer that way, right?
她们有更多时间发育
They get more time?
考妮 我需要你多坚持一会好吗
Courtney, I need you to hold on for a little bit longer, okay?
你要相信我
I need you to trust me.
-可以吗 你能相信我吗 -对不起
- Can you do that? Can you trust me? - I'm sorry.
只是 可以让道格进来吗
It's just -- can Doug be in here?
我们之前一直在讨论分娩的事
We had always talked about the delivery and --
不行 分娩时我们不能冒着增加感染的危险
No, we can't risk any additional bacteria during the procedure.
这对你和胎儿来说都太危险了
It's -- it's just too dangerous for you and for the babies.
好
Okay.
沃伦 你能
Warren. Can you --
当然
Absolutely.
别忘了你要
Don't forget that you need to --
-盯着监视仪 -好
- Eyes on monitors. - Okay.
好了 考妮
All right. Okay, Courtney.
我只需要你用一丁点力
I just need the tiniest little push.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
好 好 好 很好
Okay, good. Good, good, good, good, good.
好了 钳子
Okay, clamp.
-克莱夫 -这儿呢
- Karev. - Right here.
好
Okay. Okay.
怎么样了
What's happening?
一切都按计划进行
Everything's happening exactly like it should.
你只需要深呼吸
You just breathe.
好
Okay. Okay.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
CT结果显示他又出现了流血的情况
His CT showed he's having a re-bleed.
我会进行手术
I will operate,
但是现在这时候又开始流血
but the fact that it's bleeding again --
情况不太乐观
it's not good.
那他醒来以后 是会像原来一样还是
And when he wakes up, will he be the same, or...?
能麻烦你离开这里吗
Will you... please go away?
这是我和我丈夫之间的事
This is between me and my husband.
请你离开
So please go.
他还会和原来一样吗
Will he be the same?
这我们实在无法得知
There's just no way of knowing.
这么多年他终于回到了我身边
I just got him back.
我在这个老混♥蛋♥身上浪费了33年的青春
I lost 33 years with that old jerk.
只有这样一个让我如此深爱的男人
Only a man - that I could love that much
才能让我如此恨之入骨
would make me feel so angry.
我只是希望他能回到我身边
I just want him back.
我只是
I just --
我只是想能再有一次机会
I just want to have the chance to...
再去好好爱他
love him again.
布莱克 跟爱德华兹说到一号♥手术室见我
Blake, find Edwards and tell her to meet me in O.R. One.
好的
Yep.
谢博德 你没时间去找爱德华兹了
Shepherd, you don't have time to go chasing around after Edwards.
你现在就得去手术室
You need to be in there now.
布莱克
Blake.
等一下
Wait.
术后没有明显变化
No significant post-op changes.
-这很好 -是啊
- That's good. - Yep.
他这是第几次打过来了
He's called how many times now?
我的老天 干脆把手♥机♥给我
Oh, God. Just give me the phone.
我来给他发条拒绝短♥信♥
I'll send him a nice blow-off text.
别 别发短♥信♥
No, not a text.
她又不是什么女魔头
She is not a monster.
不过凯丽说的没错 梅 我们需要个计划
But Callie's right, Mer. We need a plan.
我们什么都不需要
We don't need anything.
你和威尔逊之间
God, between you and Wilson --
威尔逊怎么了
What about Wilson --
她刚跟我发泄完我是怎么粗暴对待她的
Oh, she just tore into me about how I treat her like crap.
她真的失去理智了
She really lost it.
又怎么了
What?
你
You...
你确实对待威尔逊有那么一点
you kind of treat Wilson like a --
-像 凯丽你说 -像对待蠓虫一样
- Like...Callie. - Like a gnat.
-对 -你就好像一巴掌把她拍死了
- Yeah. - You s-swat her.
我们就是这么对待实习医生的啊
Well, that's what we do to residents.
我又不是没见过你们拍过人
I've seen you guys swat.
我们都对实习医生很严苛
We're all hard on residents.
我们拍他们
We swat.
没错 但是我们喜欢他们
Yeah, but we like them.
对啊 我也喜欢威尔逊
Yeah, I like Wilson.
真的吗
Do you?
抽吸
Suction.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表