所以你要么闭嘴
So you can either shut up
做好你的分内事 要么我就换医生了
and do the job that you are here to do, or I will get rid of you.
亲爱的 别这样
Sweetie, please.
你想要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
如你所愿 救你女儿
Like you said, to help your daughter.
那女的是在虐待她自己的女儿
That woman was bullying her own child.
更不用说那个丈夫了
And, you know, don't even get me started on the husband.
完全是个孬种 孬种啊
He is useless. Useless.
这可怜的孩子 没人站在她那边
Poor kid's got no one in her corner.
为什么人要欺凌别人
What would make someone do that?
我是说 为什么人要这样
I mean, why do people act like that?
克莱夫
Karev?
你问我♥干♥什么
Why are you asking me?
因为你就是个欺负别人的人
'Cause you're a bully.
他的疤看上去情况不错
His scar looks pretty nice.
我再用一些点胶原酶洗液
I'm just gonna apply a little more collagenase lotion here.
你和艾普丽尔今晚打算干什么
So, um...what is your plan with April tonight?
所以她要从世界的另一头飞回来
So, she's gonna come home from across the world
发现自己的家大门紧闭
to what, a locked house?
你觉得为什么大家都认为
Why do you think it is that everybody thinks
他们可以把我的婚姻生活当戏看
they have a right to a front-row seat to my marriage?
演出结束 票不卖♥♥了
The show's closed. I'm not selling tickets.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery?
怎么了
What?
你要的胃瓣已经准备好了
Your gastro flap harvest is ready when you are.
太好了
That's great!
你能来帮他穿上这个吗
Um, can you come dress this?
你知道凯普娜要不要找室友吗
You know if Kepner wants a roommate?
是你的话就不要
Not if it's you.
为什么你不告诉我 你知道点什么的
Okay, what aren't you telling me? You know something.
为什么人们都不愿意和我一起住
Why don't people want to live with me?
有人呼我
I'm being paged.
不 没人呼你
No, you're not. Nobody's paging you.
干什么 你觉得是我错了
What, are you telling me I'm wrong?
我见证了这些年来你怎么折腾周围的人的
I watched you push people around for years.
你欺负实习生 欺负护士
You bullied interns. You bullied nurses.
对了 你还欺负过乔治
Hell, you bullied George.
别把你的经历投射到我身上
Don't go projecting all your stuff on me
就因为你小时候被欺负过
just 'cause you got picked on as a kid.
不 没人敢欺负凯丽·托雷斯
Oh, no. Nobody picked on Callie Torres.
-是吗 -是的 我可不是软柿子
- Really? - Yeah, I wasn't an easy target.
我长得没那么柔弱 也不装柔弱
I didn't look like the other girls. I didn't act like them.
我得学习怎么和克莱夫这样的人刚正面
I had to learn how to stand up to people like Karev.
所以我学会了打架 请给我钛螺丝
So I learned to fight. Titanium screw, please?
你知道吗 一旦打了第一个欺负你的人
Ah, tell you what, though, once you punch your first bully,
其他的人就会躲得远远的了
the rest start to fall in line pretty quickly.
那你们俩都是霸凌者了
So you were both bullies?
什么 不 我这叫自我防卫
What? No. Mine was self-defense.
像你俩这样的人 曾经叫我小蛆
People like you two used to call me "Li'l maggot."
因为我总是比他们年轻也比他们娇小
'Cause I was always younger than you and smaller...
也更聪明
and smarter.
还有我的大舌头…
And my lisp...
你们听到肯定能笑我一辈子
You guys had a field day with my lisp.
所以我曾经被称作小蛆·皮尔施
So I was "Li'l maggot Pierth."
还蛮可爱的
That's kind of cute.
不 一点都不可爱
No, it wasn't cute.
我求他们不要在广场中间扒我裤子的时候
Not when I was begging not to be pantsed
也一点都不可爱
in the middle of the quad.
你仔细想想
I mean, really think about that.
我的裤子在大庭广众之下
My pants were literally pulled off of me
被扒了下来的时候
in front of other people.
还有我被锁在门卫的柜子里
Or when I was screaming for help
哭喊着希望有人来帮助我
after being locked in the janitor's closet
而直到第二天早上警♥察♥才找到我的时候
and left there until the cops found me the next morning.
你知道为什么霸凌者要欺负别人吗
You want to know why bullies bully --
因为他们可以
It's 'cause they can.
或许是因为你在家里被虐待的更惨
Maybe you got it worse at home,
也可能你只是希望以欺负别人
or maybe you're just bullying
来不让别人欺负你 但是归根结底
to keep from getting bullied, but really,
还是因为像我
it's because people like me,
像躺在手术台上这个女孩 太孤独
like this girl on our table, are alone.
渺小 脆弱
And...small and vulnerable.
欺负我们能够让你们觉得你们那
And pushing us around makes you feel better
悲惨的生活不那么悲惨
about your sad, pathetic, little lives.
我不是说你们
Um, but not you guys, though.
你们都是好人 现在来说
You're cool...now.
在我们帮助海地的医院重建以后
So, after we helped rebuild the hospital in Haiti,
我带了一个小队去休斯顿
I took a team down to Houston
去减轻洪水后避难所里的医疗压力
to help the relief shelters after the flooding.
厉害
Outstanding.
你为什么想要搬来西雅图
Um, so, why are you interested in moving to Seattle?
我是说 听起来你的医院做了不少好事
I-I mean, it sounds like your hospital's doing great work.
不是通过医院
Oh, that wasn't through the hospital.
我的资金大部分都来自我的非营利组织
I fund most of those trips through my nonprofit.
那是我一个心之所向的项目
Oh. It's a bit of a passion project of mine.
你的非营利组织 挺好的
Oh, your nonprofit. Well, now.
我成立了这所医院的免费门诊
Um, I started the hospital's free clinic.
我们在周三和周五免费接诊
Um, we're open Wednesdays and Fridays.
她的血止不住了 糟糕
She won't stop bleeding. Damn it!
已经用了最大剂量的升压药了
She's maxed out on pressors.
我要夹住她的肺门
I'm clamping the hilum.
-没用 -德巴基
- It's not working. - Debakey.
抱歉 你介意我...
Sorry, do you mind if I...?
加油 伙计们 她快不行了
Come on, guys, she's crashing.
你以为我看不出来么 呼心脏科
You don't think I know that? Somebody page cardio.
你最好从胸骨那里给她开胸
You're gonna want to open her up with a sternotomy.
抱歉 谁在说话
I'm sorry. Who in the hell's that?
抱歉 我是崔西·麦克康奈尔医生
Right, sorry. Hi. Dr. Tracy McConnell.
霍普金斯医院的心脏科主任
Chief of cardio at Hopkins.
我正在参观医院 回到胸骨上
I'm on a tour. Now, about that sternotomy.
病人已经开胸了
Patient's chest is already open.
我不想在附近再开个大口子
I don't want to make another major incision just a few inches away.
心脏科的人呢
Where is cardio?
他们说韦斯勒和霍尔都不在
They're saying Wexler and Hall are out.
-皮尔斯还在做手术 -问问还要多久
- Pierce is in surgery. - Find out how long.
我试试把肺门扭起来 纱布
Okay, I want to try twisting the hilum. Towels.
你得从一个更高的角度来控制局面
You need to get control from a higher angle.
她的肺动脉撕裂了
Her pulmonary artery is lacerated,
也就是说你在她失血过多致死之前
which means you have about 90 seconds
大概还有90秒的时间
before she bleeds to death on that table.
我知道在已经打开的胸膛上再开一个大口
I know that it seems redundant to make another large incision
看上去有点多余
in an already-open chest,
但如果你这样做 不用一分钟
but if you do, in under a minute,
你就能打开她的胸骨 获得清晰的术野
You can have her sternum open and get a clear view
各个角度都能看到
of the field from an entirely different angle.
如果要在给她胸口留两条疤
If the choice is between giving her two chest scars
和让她流血致死之间选择
or letting her bleed to death,
我猜她愿意选两条疤
I bet she would choose the two scars.
格蕾
Grey?
你只有60秒了
You're down to 60 seconds.
好吧 我需要锯子和胸骨牵开器
Okay, I need a saw and a sternal retractor.
来了 准备胸骨牵开
On it. Prep her for a sternotomy.
马上好
Right away.
找到了 找到了出血点了
Got it. Here's the bleeder.
请给我4-0普理灵还有心包补片
Okay, I'll need 4-0 prolene and a pericardial patch, please.
成功了
Got it.
刚刚真是精彩的抢救 麦克康奈尔
That was a hell of a save, McConnell.
不是我救的 她的医生们救了她
It's not my save, sir. They did the hard work.
我只是帮助他们改变了一点思路
I just helped change their perspective a little.
我觉得我该走了...
Well, I should probably get go...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表