好吧 充电至150焦
Okay, charge to 150.
准备一支肾上腺素
Get that epi on board.
贝利 我们告诉他母亲不会进行抢救
Bailey, we told his mother we would not resuscitate.
离手
Clear!
-200焦 -贝利
- 200! - Bailey!
他心脏刚停跳了
His heart stopped?
是的 但没多久 然后
Yes, it did, but only just for a second, and then --
你们又决定抢救他了
You decided to resuscitate.
但我签过那些协议了
But I signed those papers.
贾思敏和我 我们共同做了决定
Jasmine and I -- We made a decision.
是 我懂
Yes, I know.
我想给他多一次机会
I wanted to give him one more chance.
所以你觉得还有一丝希望
So you think there's still hope?
我不明白
I don't understand.
就昨天我们还讨论了脑损伤的问题
Just yesterday, we were discussing brain damage.
主任 借一步说话
Chief, a word.
贝利 解释下你是怎么想的
Bailey, just explain what you are thinking.
我的病人已经签了拒绝心肺复苏
My patient has a signed DNR.
病人应该得到选择的机会
The patient deserves a chance.
医院也需要尊重
His family deserves
他家人的意愿
for this hospital to respect their wishes.
谢博德
Shepherd --
让病人受罪
It is not fair
好让沃伦不受罪 这样不公平
to make a patient suffer so that Warren doesn't have to.
-你知道的 -谢博特医生 说话小心点
- You know that. - Dr. Shepherd, watch yourself.
你说得对 谢谢
You were right, and thank you.
我喜欢说对的感觉 我说对什么了
I love being right. What was I right about?
佩妮 我们解决了
Penny. We figured it out.
-不 索菲亚是说 -我可以跟她去
- Yeah, no, Sofia was saying -- - I can totally go with her.
-什么 -不 似乎是不可能的
- What? - No. It seemed impossible
但我认认真真地研究了一下 并非不可能
until I really, really looked at it, but it's not impossible.
而是一场冒险
It's an adventure.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
-你开玩笑吗 -我知道 挺疯狂的
- Are you kidding? - I know. It's crazy, right?
但我在那边也能找到工作
But I can get a job anywhere out there,
可能还会得到研究资金
and probably with new research money,
我有同事在那儿
and I have colleagues out there
-他能帮我找到住处 -慢着 不 你
- who can help me get a place -- - Um, wait. Yeah, no, but you -- you --
-你有女儿 -对 我知道
- Well, you have a daughter. - Yeah. No. I know.
还有很多事要解决
It's a lot to figure out, I know,
但你说得对 它们可以被解决
but you were right -- it can be figured out.
要飞六个小时
It's a six-hour flight,
你也能随时见到索菲亚了
and you'll be able to see Sofia whenever you want.
我们会解决好的
And we'll figure it out, right?
糟了 我们回头再谈 好吗
Oh, crap. Um, so, we will talk about it, okay?
但是感谢你
But just thank you.
每个诊治麦凯女士和婴儿的外科医生
Every surgeon who worked on Mrs. McKay and the baby
包括沃伦医生 都口径一致
said the same thing, including Dr. Warren.
他们说自己被逼无奈
That they were backed into a corner
别无选择
and they didn't have a choice.
沃伦的唯一的区别在于
The only difference with Warren
你是否认为他在撒谎
is whether or not you think he's lying,
你是否认为他没看见那扇门开着
whether you believe he didn't see that door open.
你们认为他在撒谎吗
And do you think he was lying?
-不 -不认为
- No. - We don't.
我们认为 沃伦忽视了那扇门
We believe Warren missed the door.
我们认为他的注意力完全集中在
We believe he was completely focused
对患者的责任上
on his responsibility to the patient.
感谢你们
Well, thank you all.
他们似乎认为他尽力了
Sounds like they feel he tried.
然而还是有两个人死了
And yet two people are still dead.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
六个月
S-six months?
六个月不做手术
No surgery for six months?
说得清楚些 是六个月的
Uh, to be clear, it's a six-month suspension
住院医师培训停职
from the Residency Program.
我被从医院停职了
I'm suspended from the hospital?!
对
Yes.
你怎么
How do you --
你知道我会落后多少吗
D-do you have any idea how far behind I'll fall?
我永远都赶不上了
I'll never get caught up.
我应该从这件事中学到什么
What am I supposed to learn from this?
你就没有一丁点后悔吗
Do you feel even the slightest remorse?
有 我后悔
Yes. Yes!
你怎么能问这种话 我当然后悔了
H-how can you ask me that? Of course I do!
我只能一遍遍在脑海中回放
All I do is play it over again in my mind,
想找出当时应该如何改变
trying to figure out how I could change it.
我当然后悔了
Of course I do.
但六个月 规矩不是这样的
But six months -- - it's -- it's not discipline.
对于外科医生 这是死刑
For a surgeon, that's a death sentence.
我可能现在就被退学
I might as well drop out now.
就这样 沃伦医生
That's all, Dr. Warren.
我用我唯一知道的方法拯救她
I tried to save her the only way I know how.
他们知道 是不是
You -- They know that, right?
你知道
You know that.
离婚协议书
索菲亚
Sofia!
-准备好了吗 -准备好了吗
- You ready? - You ready?
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
进去
Get inside!
皮尔斯 趁你还在
Pierce, before you go,
塔科马市想送来个支架失败的病人
Tacoma wants to send a patient with failed stenting --
应急四血管搭桥术失败
emergency four-vessel bypass.
我不想不跟你商量
I didn't want to authorize it
就批准 但
until I'd checked it with you, but...
要想转院 病人的情况够稳定吗
Uh, well, is the patient stable enough to transfer?
我觉得可以
As far I'm concerned, yes.
好
Okay, yeah.
可以
Go ahead.
怎么
What?
没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
关于我 欧文跟你说了些什么
What did Owen tell you about me?
梅瑞狄斯 她说
Meredith -- She said, um,
她是我姐姐 她告诉我
she's my sister, and she told me...
她跟你说了梅根的事
She told you about Megan.
为什么你要在这种事上撒谎
Why would you lie about something like that?
我就不该问
You know, I shouldn't have asked.
这不关我事
This isn't any of my business.
而且我不是那种人
And I-I'm not usually a person who, uh --
显然你不需要向我解释
You don't owe me an explanation, obviously,
但你是个好人
but you're a good guy
也是个优秀的外科医生 我
and a great surgeon, and I just...
为什么
Why?
我没对梅瑞狄斯撒谎
I didn't lie to Meredith.
没关系 别管了
It's fine. Forget it.
我跟她说的一切都是真的
Look, everything I told her was true.
确实有个病人
There was a patient.
确实有直升机
There was a helicopter.
我只是省略了一些
I just left some parts out...
我们吵架的那段
the part where we fought...
我偷♥情♥的那段
where I cheated...
我失败的那段 我遇到的最好的人
where I failed - the best person I've ever met,
我唯一爱过的女人
the only woman I've ever loved.
那些是我和梅根的专属
And those parts are for me and Megan.
你说得对 我不需要向任何人解释
You're right. I don't owe anyone that.
我犯了错
I made a mistake...
犯了大错
a big one.
从那以后我一直在为它付出代价
And I've paid for it ever since.
行了吗
Okay?
好吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表