Thank you
抱歉 我没能相信你
I'm sorry... ?that I didn't believe you.
我本该相信你的
I should have.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 你现在不应该在家里开派对吗
Wait, aren't you supposed to be throwing a party right now?
糟了
Crap.
德卢卡
Deluca.
听我说 我很抱歉
Hey, look, I'm -- I'm sorry, okay?
我并非故意越界 或者不好好工作
I didn't mean to cross boundaries or not do my job,
显然我惹恼了你和格蕾医生
and I clearly pissed you off and Dr. Grey.
我很抱歉 还有 如果是关于昨晚 我
So I'm sorry, and if it's about last night, I'm --
好吧
Okay.
其实 我是来跟你道歉的
Actually, I was -- I was coming to apologize to you.
当时朝你发火不是因为今天的事
That yelling was not about today.
是因为昨晚
It was about last night.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
怎么说呢
Right, well, um...
昨晚的事不会再发生
Last night ?is not going to happen again.
虽然很美好
It was very nice.
其实好得不得了
Was better than nice.
但我不想这样
But...I don't do this.
我也不想这样的 好吗
Hey, look, I don't -- I don't do this, either, okay?
毫无打算 但在酒吧里 你只是太迷人了
I don't. But at the bar, you were just so --
你也非常有魅力
You were so-- also.
你非常美
And, uh...You're -- you're very...
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. Uh, so are you.
所以说 只是个意外
So, uh, it was -- it was a slip.
没错 我懂了
Right. I get it.
我同意你说的
And, uh, you know what? I agree.
好吧 就当没发生过
Okay, it -- it never happened.
已经忘了
Deleted.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
生活中有一些事注定会发生
There are some things in life that simply can't be avoided.
无论令我们感到多不舒服
No matter how uncomfortable they make us,
迈步走出舒适地带
and there can be rewards in
总会有额外收获
stepping outside of your comfort zone.
即使想到不舒服的事会让我们想吐
Even when the thought of it makes us want to puke.
不能吃 这些是给客人的
No,, ?those are for the guests.
是啊 我们早来就是为了抢好吃的
Yeah, we came early to eat the best part.
麦琪去哪儿了
Hey, where's Maggie?
她应该带着冰块回来
She was supposed to be here with the ice
大家都到齐了
and people are already showing up.
麦琪医院有事走不开 她说已经在路上了
Maggie got held up at work. She said she's on her way.
烘干机停得有点早
The dryer finished a little bit early,
可是桌巾还有点潮
but the tablecloth's still damp.
没关系 铺桌子上就行了
It's fine. Just put it on the table.
-没关系 -好的
- It's fine. ?- Okay.
即使我们一无所求
Even when we want nothing more
只想笑对生活起伏
than to run screaming for the hills.
那是杰克森吗
oh, is that Jackson?
不 是凯丽
No, it's Callie.
天啊
Oh, god.
我都不知道她的新女友是有一头红发
I didn't know her new girlfriend was a redhead.
不行 我得多喝点酒 我还没准备好
Oh, no. I-I need more liquor. I'm not ready.
我去开门
I'll get it.
所以人们才喜欢说 一件事
That's why people like to say
若不能摧毁你 就会令你更坚强
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
-欢迎你们 -梅瑞迪斯 这是佩妮
- Welcome. ?- Hi, Meredith. This is Penny.
不做脑CT这个决定 真是太糟糕了
The call to not get a head C.T. Was a bad call.
我十分抱歉
I'm so sorry.
本该由我来救活他 可是我失败了
It was my job to save him and I failed.
亲爱的 这是梅瑞迪斯
Honey, this is Meredith.
我带了点酒
But I brought some wine.
但有些时候
But sometimes...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那些人所说的 全都不知所谓
...Those people don't know what the hell they're talking about.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表