She should be in our surgery. The skull transplant.
这就是学习的机会
That is the learning opportunity here.
她应该有机会去观摩
She deserves a chance to see it.
凯丽
Callie...
凯丽 我们谈过这个
Callie, we talked about this.
布雷克需要待在我需要她的地方
Blake needs to be where I need her to be.
你不需要让她跟捐献者带一块
You don't need her with the donor.
你这是故意的 到底为什么
You just want her there. What for? Why?
你为什么要这样做 怎么
Why are you doing this? What --
怎么 你就希望她坐在冷板凳上
What, do you just want her to sit there
反思德里克的事故吗
and think about what happened to Derek?
凯丽 别说了
Callie, stop.
不 我很抱歉 但我不能干站着
No, I am sorry, but I can't just stand here and --
你让我很难堪
You're embarrassing me!
没人要你开口为我说话
Nobody asked you to say anything,
所以闭上嘴 别管了
so just shut up and stay out of it.
好吧
All right.
-现在 我需要你... -等等
- Now, I need you to -- - Hold on.
我不需要她为我挺身而出
I don't need her to fight for me,
但是凯丽说的没错
but -- but Callie is right.
我是来学习的
I'm here to learn.
我想学东西 但前提是你得教我
I want to learn, but you have to teach me.
别对我额外开恩 别降低标准
Don't go easy on me. Don't expect less.
像要求其他住院医师一样要求我
Treat me like any other resident.
或者更严格地要求我 我不在乎
Treat me worse. I don't care.
仇恨我 吼我 我都可以承受
Hate me, yell at me, I can handle it.
我会学着承受
I will handle it.
你让我别退出这个项目 我没有
You told me not to quit, and I didn't.
但是你说的对
But you are right now.
如果你尽不到你的责任
And if you can't do what you are here to do,
那请就放我走
then please let me go.
你要怎么办
Are you gonna do something?
我在思考
I'm thinking.
准备胸骨切开术 我们给她开胸
Let's prep for a sternotomy. Let's open her up.
-明智的选择 -我知道
- Good choice. - I know.
拜托 你可以说我是对的
Oh, come on. You can say I was right.
你错了 她撑不过六小时的手术的
You weren't. She won't survive a six-hour procedure.
这是她唯一的机会 我懂你什么意思
It's her best shot. Listen, I get it, okay?
我自己以我进这所医院的方式为耻
I'd hate me, too, the way I was hired.
贝利应该告诉你了
Bailey should've told you.
十号♥刀
10 blade.
贝利是主任
Bailey is the chief.
是 但那真的搞砸了
Yeah, but it was pretty messed up.
我觉得 我俩该好好坐下来谈一谈
I mean, you and I should've had a proper sit-down.
同意 请给我骨锯
I agree. Saw, please.
我会穿正装来见你的
You'd have seen me in my suit.
那套西服很不错
It's nice.
可能有点皱了 但至少是干净的
I mean, it's probably wrinkled, but it's clean.
不对 是非常非常的干净
No, it's definitely, definitely clean.
你会问我从哪里来
You would've asked me where I'm from.
澳大利亚 撤出
Australia. Retract.
你猜错了 新西兰
And you'd guess wrong. New zealand.
常见的错误
A common mistake.
我七岁的时候来的西雅图
Seattle when I was 7,
在这里上医学院 进修
then med school, fellowship.
在中东待了很长一段时间
The middle east for a long time.
准备做大动脉荷包缝合
Prepare to make a large aortic purse string.
为什么
Why?
按我说的做
Just do it.
为什么去中东
Why the middle east?
救灾工作
Oh, relief work.
我喜欢那里的生活节奏
I like the pace,
那里的人 还有即兴创作
the people, improvisation.
我有一次在马路上用我的车钥匙和一根吸管
I once re-inflated a collapsed pulmonary artery
让一个塌陷的肺动脉重新膨胀起来
on a dirt road with a straw and a set of car keys.
你肯定会喜欢那个故事的
Oh, you'd like that story.
你会追着我问个不停
Ooh, yeah, you'd be asking me all about it.
然后你会对我五体投地
You'd be so impressed.
你肯定会想 他真能随机应变
You'd be thinking, "Wow! He's so innovative.
他动作挺快的 我应该雇佣他
And he's quick. I should hire him."
-我会吗 -肯定会
- Would I? - Mm-hmm.
太好了 这个时候 面试已经很顺利了
Oh, yes. At this point, the interview's going very well.
拿着这个
Take this.
3-0血管缝线
3-0 prolene.
但一锤定音的时刻会是我问你的时候
But the kicker is when I ask about you.
你是怎么在25岁就完成进修的
How you landed a fellowship at the age of 25.
你是怎么在大部分人都才刚刚开始
How you made chief of cardio at an age
选择自己的方向的时候
when most of us are still starting out
就当上心脏科的主任的
in our specialities.
我会问你你发表过的二十多篇论文
I'd ask about some of your 20-odd published papers
我每篇都读过
that I've read.
我最想知道的是你现在要怎么做
Mostly, I'd like to know what the hell you're doing right now.
跨主动脉瓣置换术
Trans-aortic valve replacement.
不用给她搭建旁路
By not putting her on bypass,
将六个小时的手术变成...
I turn your six-hour procedure into --
-一个小时的手术 -厉害
- Into a one-hour procedure.- Brilliant.
太机智了
Bloody brilliant.
可能贝利雇佣我看上去是一拍脑门的决定
Look, it may seem like Bailey hired me on a whim,
但我决不会拍脑门做事
But I don't do anything on a whim.
我会去选择我的老板
I like to choose the people that I work for.
当...
When --
当威尔逊告诉我你撒谎了的时候
When Wilson told me that you lied...
就说你并没有生病...
about, uh, being sick...
我相信了她
...I believed her.
你不会以为那是...
You didn't think that that --
那是什么
That that was what?
我站在她那边是因为...
That I...sided with her because...
没有
No.
那还好
Good. Good.
我有想过 但觉得不是
I mean, it crossed my mind, but no.
你有想过
It crossed your mind?
对 我肯定会这样想啊
Yeah, of course it did.
我是说 总是有这种可能
I mean, it's always a possibility.
我确实是黑人
It's always there.
但我可不会种族歧视
But it wasn't.
我... 你要知道...
Wha-- with me -- you have to know --
谢博德医生...
Hey, Dr. Shepherd...
我俩没事
We are good.
布雷克
Blake.
-好吧 -你要去哪里
- Okay. - Where are you going?
你要是想在我把肾接上去的时候
You want to stand in the corner
去角落里躲着的话 请便吧
while I attach the holy grail of kidneys, be my guest.
-不 不是 -那好
- No, no. - Okay.
让威尔逊休息一下 你来接手
So let's give Wilson a break, and step on in here.
我已经准备了吻合术要的血管
I've prepared the vessels for anastomosis,
把这些血管和内髂血管接上
And I like an end-to-end with the internal iliac.
给我挪点空间 回来
Give me some room here. Get back.
所以 要跟我说说你为什么错过点名了吗
So, want to tell me why you missed the checks?
克莱夫医生警告我
Dr. Karev warned me
要避开孩子的母亲 我没有避开
to steer clear of the kid's mom, and I didn't,
然后她直接冲上来了
and she sort of jumped me.
她是个钓医生的
She's a doc knocker.
还有这种人
That's a thing?
还不少见
It is very much a thing.
他是怎么看出来的
H-how did he see that?
我发誓她看上去就是一个吓坏了的母亲
I swear I just saw a nice, scared mom.
让我告诉你克莱夫看见了什么
Let me tell you what Karev saw.
一个忧心忡忡的母亲
A concerned mom
她费尽心力养育她的孩子
with a kid who takes a lot of energy
而她的丈夫是一个只会从手♥机♥上找东西
and a husband who only looks up from his phone
来顶撞她说的任何事情的人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表