超级烦
Sucks!
看 我的问题就是第二次约会
See, my problem is getting a second date
因为我每次都是第一次就滚床单了
because the first one usually gets to sex,
但那些酷女人 那些我想继续下去的
but the cool women, the women I'd like to see again,
总是有一种假设
there's always some sort of automatic assumption
认为我只玩一夜露水
that I've moved on.
-看得出来 -为什么
- Yeah, I see that. - Why? Why is that?
首先...
For starters, uh...
你的发型...
Your hair...
非常自信
It's very confident.
自信得有点过头了
And swoopy.
都快伸到别人脸上去了
Yeah, it reaches out to people.
而且昨晚...
And last night was...
肯定不是你第一次挥棒 因为
clearly not your first time at Bat 'cause...
你打出的球都快飞出场地了
You knocked it out of the park.
你打的也不错
Well, you pitched a perfect...Game?
我不怎么懂棒球
I don't know baseball.
测试结果出来得要多少时间
How long does it take to, um... Get test results back?
你先走吧 我把结果寄给你
Just go. I'll send you the results.
如果能让你好受一些的话
And if it makes you feel any better,
如果你对我的历史有什么好奇的 尽管问
if you want to know anything about my history, just ask.
我知无不言
I'll tell you anything.
我不确定我想不想知道
I'm not sure I want to know.
这个答案让我更难办了
Well, the only alternative is a little bit more difficult.
为什么
What?
你就这么相信我
You just trust me.
走吧 我要换衣服了
Go. I have to change.
对
Right.
你知道你身上每一寸地方
Uh, you know that there's nothing
我都已经看过了吧
I haven't already seen, right?
-滚出去 -好 好
- Go! - ?Oh, okay, okay.
别等克莱夫了
Just ditch Karev.
我来载你回家
I'll give you a ride.
讲真啊 我觉得他都不会注意到
Honestly, I don't even think that he would notice.
不 不会
No. ?No.
天
Oh, god.
我很高兴我们沟通了
I'm glad we talked.
今天真是...
Today was...
真是...
Just...
今天糟透了
Today sucked.
我不知道
And...I don't know.
我很庆幸我们没有因为那点小事撕逼
I'm glad we didn't let that get in the way of our friendship.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
现在我明白了 你做事的方式
It makes sense now -- the way that you do things.
你得过大病 而我有个悲惨的童年
And you were sick, and I had a crappy childhood,
但那只让我们更强大 知道吗
But it made us even stronger, you know?
我们都得付出更多的努力才能走到今天
We both had to work even harder to get to where we are.
我 我感觉我更理解你了
I just -- I feel like I understand you more.
因为我得过大病所以你更理解我了
You understand me more because I was sick?
我只是不知道为什么你不告诉我
I just don't understand why you didn't tell me.
你根本无法理解 对吧
You can't even wrap your mind around it, can you?
有可能我就是比你优秀
That I might just be better at this than you are,
比你坚强 比你聪明 比你机灵
That I might be stronger or smarter or more savvy.
你就需要一个理由说服自己
You need a reason for me to have an edge up on you.
所以你就觉得我肯定内心阴暗
You need some deep, dark secret motivating me,
才会比你厉害
operating circles around you.
在我们和好之前 你需要的是平等
You need an even playing field before you can be good with me.
好吧
Okay. Wow.
不要再想着我们俩旗鼓相当了 根本不是
Stop trying to make us even, Jo, 'cause we're not even.
正视你的嫉妒 正视你的不足
Deal with your jealousy. Deal with your shortcomings.
那是你的问题 别推到我身上
Those are on you. Don't put your crap on me.
大家都走了吗
Everybody's gone?
晚餐怎么样
How was dinner?
还是别说了 我要去尿尿
Don't tell me. I have to pee.
你见着潘妮了吗
Hey, have you seen Penny?
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
潘妮在里面吗
Hey. Was Penny inside?
我看见她的东西在外面
I mean, I see her stuff out here,
但我没看见她
But I don't see her.
没有 我觉得她不在里面
No, I don't -- I don't think so.
我猜她已经走了吧
?I guess I thought she left.
我可能也该走了
I probably would've.
有多大的可能
What are the odds?
她是那个我...
That she's the one person I...
我不知道该怎么办 我不知道该怎么斩断
I don't know how to do it. I don't know how to shut it off.
斩断什么
Shut what off?
我的感觉
How I feel...
我对她的感觉
Yeah. ?...About her.
我不...
I don't...
我不知道我想不想断
I don't even know if I want to.
就算你想
Well, even if you want to,
你也不一定能做到
I'm not so sure that you can.
好吧 回家注意安全
All right, get home safe, okay?
你也是
You too.
你确定你没事吗
You're sure you're okay?
你要我留下来 或者...
You want me to stay or -- or anything?
你不是说乔在车里等你吗
I thought you said Jo was waiting for you in the car?
小梅 我是认真的
Look, Mer, I'm being serious.
阿历克斯
Alex...
我没事
I am fine.
我会没事的 走吧 我可以的
I will be fine, so just go. It's okay.
好吧
Okay. ?
晚安
Night.
好
Okay, um...
我不知道你在这下面
I didn't know that you were down here.
我正要走
I'm leaving.
我叫了出租车
I called a cab.
今晚的事情我很抱歉
I am so sorry about tonight.
我要是知道的话 绝对不会来的
I never would've come if I'd known.
明天早上 我会递交一份申请
Tomorrow morning, I am gonna file a request
去参加另外一个项目
to be rematched with another program,
你再也不会见到我了
and...You will never have to see me again.
我希望你知道我从未忘记过他
I want you to know that I didn't forget about him.
永远都不会
I never will.
你那晚说的 你的丈夫是我...
What you said that night about your husband being my one --
我一直在回想那一晚 回想他
I think about that night, about him...
每一天都在
Every day.
就这些
That's all.
周一见
I'll see you monday.
别迟到
Don't be late!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表