I don't know what to say.
他们说
They said...
我会好的
I'll be okay.
我 我很高兴
I-I-I'm so glad.
听着 克里斯 我登上山顶了 而且
Listen, Chris, I've been to the mountaintop, and it's...
这让我 非常兴奋
exhilarating.
但我 但是
But I -- - But...
你再也不想见到我了吧
you don't ever want to see me again, do you?
没有人需要爬两次珠穆朗玛峰
No one needs to climb Everest twice.
索菲亚非常好
Oh, hey. Uh, Sofia's more than okay...
感谢宇航员贴纸
...thanks to some astronaut stickers
还有草莓果冻
and some strawberry jello.
谢谢
Thank you.
你什么时候知道小塔克
When did you know that Little Tuck
准备好见本的
was ready to meet Ben?
塔克太小了 还不会系鞋带
Well, uh, Tuck was too young to tie his own shoes,
所以我不打算问他
so I wasn't gonna get any answers from him.
我关心的是 我准备好了吗
What I cared about was, was I ready?
我准备好了 我见她那天就准备好了
See, I'm ready. I-I was ready the day I met her,
但我总是太早就准备好
but I'm always ready too early.
我太早结婚
I got married too early.
我
I
有关我的时候是一件事 但现在
It was one thing when it was about me, but now...
你知道
You know...
这样 你看到索菲亚
Say -- Okay, when you see Sofia
把球踢到房♥间那边时
kick a ball across the room
开始幻想二十年后
and you start to daydream about 20 years from now
索菲亚在女性世界杯决赛上
when Sofia scores the winning goal
踢进球赢了比赛
at the Women's World Cup Final
整个体育场都喊她名字庆祝
and the whole stadium is chanting her name --
"托瑞斯 托瑞斯"
"Torres! Torres!"
慢动作回放了
And it's all in slow motion
你站起来尖叫大喊
and you're up in the stands screaming and crying.
对 你也这么做
Yes, yes. You do that, too?
问题是 你希望
So...the question is, who do you want...
在你旁边尖叫欢呼的是谁
screaming and cheering beside you?
看起来很舒服 我们在做什么
This looks cozy. What are we doing?
享受一尘不染的家
Enjoying the clean, clean house.
看看你这饼干屑
Look at your crumbs.
德卢卡怎么样
How's DeLuca?
现在
He's a...
不考虑他了
a non-issue now.
亨特怎么样
How's Hunt?
也不考虑他了
Also a non-issue.
我吃的这是什么
What am I eating?
我想吃点比这还不健康的
I'm gonna need something way less healthy than this.
披萨到了
Pizza's coming.
你不是送披萨的
You're not pizza.
不 我不是 我
Uh, no, I'm not. I'm...
梅瑞狄斯在家吗 我是威尔
Is Meredith home? I'm Will.
我知道你是谁 你可以走了
I know who you are. Yeah, you should leave.
我今天一天都很担心他
Look, I've been worried about her all day.
她 说真的 走吧
She -- No, really, go.
没事的
It's okay.
你好
Hi.
那是谁
Who's that?
是治好我的头的医生
That's the doctor who fixed my head!
是她 她是个很特别的医生
Yes, she is, and she is a very special doctor.
你记得她名字吗
You remember her name?
佩妮 她叫佩妮
Penny. Her name is Penny.
你好 佩妮
Hi, Penny!
你好 索菲亚 你头还疼吗
Hi, Sofia. How's your head?
不疼
Good!
我们认为只有冰激凌
We decided that stitches
才能让缝过的针舒服一些
could only be made better with ice cream.
我觉得也许
And I thought maybe...
你要和我们一起吗
you might want to come with us?
我们处境相同 我和你处境相同
We are in the same place. I'm in the same place as you.
这样有一阵子了 我只是
I've been there a while. I just...
我想让你和我们一起吃冰激凌
I would like for you to come get ice cream with us.
非常想
Very much.
你可以拒绝
And you can say no.
我能理解
I would understand that.
我没拒绝
I'm not saying no.
那你的意思是
Then what are you saying?
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 那我们走吧 你准备好了吗
All right. I think we're going. You ready?
好的 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
好的
All right!
杰克森 我和你妈妈准备去吃晚饭
Hey, Jackson, your mother and I are headed to dinner.
你要来吗
Care to join?
去不了 但谢谢
You know what? I can't. Thanks, though.
妈妈 我能跟你说句话吗
Ma, can I talk to you for a second?
行
Okay.
我跟你说了别去找艾普丽尔 对吧
I told you not to talk to April, right?
是的
I know.
你还是去了
Yet you did anyway.
是的
I know that, too.
虽然我很难开口
You know, as hard as it is for me to say this to you...
谢谢
thank you.
看起来这是件
It seems like it was...
好事
a good thing.
你是对的
Like you were right.
我是对的
Yes, I was.
我知道了所有我们需要知道的事情
I got everything we need.
"需要" 什
"Need"? Wha-
她知道什么 什么时候知道的
What she knew, when she knew it,
她跟谁说了 以及时间
whom she spoke to, and when.
我需要证实她跟你签离婚协议的时候
I needed to confirm that she withheld information
没有告诉你事实
from you when she was signing those divorce papers...
而她已经构成了欺骗罪
that she legally committed fraud, and she did.
现在
And now...
我们可以报复她了
we can go after her.
别停 别犹豫
Don't stop. Don't hesitate.
你不能被以后的事情吓到
You can't be scared of what's next.
我很抱歉 如果我做了伤害你的事情
I'm so sorry if I -- if I did something to hurt you.
-我 -不是
- I... -It's not...
不是你
It's not you.
我是说 是你 但不是
I mean, it is you, but it's...
不是因为你是你 是
not because you're you. It's...
我...
I'm...
不要让恐惧阻挡你前进
Do not let fear get in your way.
我失去了我丈夫
I lost my husband...
两年前
two years ago,
那之后你是第一个和我在一起的人
and you are the first person that I've been with since.
如果昨天晚上很糟糕
And this would be so much easier
这就会简单很多了
if last night were awful or something.
我只是
I just...
有很多心事
have a lot of stuff.
很多
It's a lot.
你很棒
And you're great.
昨晚很棒
And last night was great.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I thought so too.
但还是有"但是"
But there's a "But."
是的
Yeah.
你还没有准备好
You're not ready.
我觉得没有
I guess I'm not.
我想先准备好
I want to be.
也好
Okay, then.
我先
I'll...
我先退后
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表