别害怕
Don't be scared.
这句话我不知说过多少次了
I have no idea how many times I've said it.
实习生第一次站在病人身旁
The intern stands over a patient
拿着手术刀 或是针 或是夹子
with a scalpel or a needle or a clamp,
不敢有所动作
afraid to make the first move.
早对你说了 没有那么远
Told you it wasn't that far.
-别送了 到门口了 -这大概有50英尺吧
- Curb, front door. - What's that -- 50 feet, about?
美妙的50英尺
It's a nice 50 feet.
快告诉我 今天约会我们干了些什么
So, help me out. Which date was this?
-怎么了 -我要想好在日记里写什么
- Why? - I need to know what to put in my diary.
之前有一件事 后来又发生一件事
Well, there was one, and then there was another,
我看有两件事可写了
so I'm pretty sure that makes two.
那再加上某晚开车送你回家这事如何
And what about the, car ride home the other night?
我困得眼都快睁不开了
I could barely keep my eyes open.
我们共进晚餐 谈笑风生
Well, we ate. We talked.
欢笑不断 这很像约会啊
We laughed, which was date-like.
这有什么要紧的
Why does it matter?
我的幸运数字是三
Three's my lucky number.
他们很怕
They're scared.
那么 我想你这次...
Then I guess you're...
不太走运
out of luck.
他们知道该怎么做
They know what to do.
只是需要一点推动力
But they just need that little push.
等等
Wait.
你还没和我道晚安
You didn't say good night.
我真是考虑不周
Oh, how thoughtless.
抱我吧
Hug me.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
请稍等 好吗
Just hang in there, okay?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yes, sir. - Thanks.
我要睡了
I have to go to sleep.
早班查房♥
Early rounds.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么 你这是要偷着溜走吗
What, are you sneaking out on me?
抱歉
Sorry.
稍等我一下 我去...
Give me a minute. I can...
倒点咖啡
get some coffee.
事实上 我不能等你
Actually, I-I can't.
我今天要协助贝利做食管下段贲门层肌切开术
I'm assisting Bailey on that Heller myotomy today.
是啊 手术是今天
Oh, that's right. That's today.
做完后给我发信息 给我好好讲讲
Text me right after. I want to know all about it.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hello?
出去 出去 滚
Get out! Get out! Go!
出去 快出去
Get out! Just get out!
-请你出去吧 -出了什么事
- Please, just get out! - What is going on?!
我也不知道
I-I-I don't know.
她莫名其妙就开始嚷嚷了
She just started screaming.
你为什么在这里 她为什么嚷嚷
Why are you here?! Why is she screaming?!
让他滚出去
Get him out of here!
你做了什么
What did you do?!
我什么都没做 天啊 什么都没做
Nothing! God, no, nothing!
我们在睡觉 我还在睡觉
We were sleeping. I was sleeping,
她就开始嚷嚷了 我
and then the screaming. I --
梅尔
Mer?
-梅尔 你还好吗 -出什么事了
- Mer, are you okay? - What's happening?
-让他出去 -他是谁
- Get him out of here. - Who's he?
我先声明 我什么都没做
Look, just for the record, I didn't do anything.
让他出去
Get him out of here!
-我的鞋还在里面 -出去
- My shoes are in there -- - Get...out!
梅尔
Mer?
梅尔 他走了
Mer, he's gone.
你能不能把门打开 我担心你
Can you please open the door? I am worried about you.
我想知道你是不是好好的
I want to know that you're okay.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
是的 是的 他走了
Yeah. Yeah, he's gone.
实习医生格蕾
第十二季 第十六集
把脑室腹膜分流术挪到周一
Move the V.P. Shunt till Monday.
明白 还有别的事吗
Got it. Anything else?
好了 保持联♥系♥
All right, I'll be in touch.
-谢博德今天不来上班吗 -不来
- Shepherd not coming in today? - No.
她是病了 还是...
Is she sick, or...
我不知道 我会告诉她你问过了
I don't know. I'll tell her you asked.
好的 谢谢 这真是...
Yes. Thank you. That's...
艾希礼·休斯 21岁
Ashley Hughes, 21,
挤压伤 双侧髋部脱臼
crush injuries with bilateral hip dislocations.
远端脉搏有力
Good distal pulses.
-怎么伤的 -摔在我身上了
- How'd it happen? - Fell on me.
-什么 什么摔在你身上 -是我的错
- What? What fell on you? - I did.
你没事吧
Y-you okay there?
你头部撕裂 流血过多
You're bleeding pretty bad from that head lac.
别担心我 确保她没事就好
D-Don't worry about me. Just make sure she's okay.
把她送进去 传呼托瑞斯
Let's get her inside. Somebody page Torres!
这个叫洛克的孩子病情稳定
So, the Rotko kid looks pretty good,
但我想晚上监控他的情况
but I want to monitor him overnight.
是你说的我们该做点什么
You said we should do something.
是啊 我们晚上要监控孩子病情
We are. We're monitoring the kid overnight.
我是说艾普丽尔的事 是你提议的
About April. It was your idea.
"做点什么" 我是说了"做点什么"
"Something." I said, "Something."
我可没说瞒着她跑去告诉杰克森
I didn't say, go behind her back and tell Jackson.
艾普丽尔
April.
早上好
Hi. Good morning.
我们搭下一趟电梯吧
We're gonna take the next one.
好的
Okay.
好吧 也许下次你该把话说得更明白点
Yeah, maybe next time, be a little more specific.
你知道我有多久没见到你妈妈了吗
You know how long it's been since I saw your mother?
不知道 先生
No idea, sir.
久到难以置信
Too long!
她的飞机差不多该降落了
Her plane lands any minute.
是啊 这次旅程完全是随性之举 对吧
Yeah, I'm sure that trip's a complete coincidence, right?
和我无关 也不是
Nothing to do with me or...
因为她... 我也不清楚
her or -- I don't know --
也许是你提过某个原因
anything you might have mentioned.
我妻子和我之间
My wife and I
没有任何秘密 杰克森
don't have any secrets between us, Jackson.
我喜欢和她共聚 她也乐意看望你
I enjoy seeing her, and she enjoys seeing you.
如果你不这么认为
Now, if you feel otherwise...
那可真是太遗憾了
that's a damn shame.
你的伤不要紧 但艾希礼确实伤得很重
Your injuries are not that bad, but Ashley's are pretty severe.
你能告诉我们到底怎么回事吗
Can you walk us through exactly what happened?
这事实在不好开口...
I don't really think that's...
事关名声 毕竟艾希礼是个女生
I mean, you know, Ashley, she -- she -- she's a lady.
你和这个女生当时在...
And you and the lady were...
听我说 如果能知道她受伤原因
Listen, it is easier for us to treat her properly
就更容易为她提供适当治疗
if we know how the injuries happened.
我可不想弄得人尽皆知
I don't want to kiss and tell.
他风趣 可爱 而且贴心
He's funny, cute, and sweet,
于是我想 "说不定他很高大呢"
and so I thought, "What if he's big?"
我是个运动员
I'm an athlete.
在纽约市马拉松比赛中 我是同年龄组里
I ran the New York City Marathon the fastest
跑得最快的
of anyone in my age group,
遇到挑战我绝不退缩
and don't back down from a challenge.
也许这次你本该退缩的
Maybe you should've backed down from this one.
你不该说这样的话
You shouldn't say things like that.
人们总是根据体型做出假设
People make assumptions based on size all the time.
就因为我长得矮 所以不能
I mean, so, what, I just shouldn't date big people
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表