咋迟到了
You're late.
安啦安啦
I know.
-她很担心 -我这不是来了嘛
- She's worried. - Well, I'm here now.
在创伤科 有我们尤其关心的问题
In trauma, we're concerned with one overriding question...
...伤是怎么来的
...how did this happen?
我还不想你看到我咧
I didn't want you to see me yet.
我知道
I know.
塔狄安娜 你
Tatiana, you look...
太美了
so beautiful.
导致病人受伤的机理是什么
What was the mechanism of injury?
我们怎样透过脏乱的创口
How do we see past the mess and confusion of the trauma
弄清受伤的原因到底是什么
to figure out what the damage actually is?
无限的可能
Infinite possibilities
导致了你手术台上的病人受伤
put the patient on the table in front of you.
而你该弄清楚的是 他们还能活下去吗
Now you have to figure out -- will they live?
你可以救活他们吗
Will you be able to save them?
还是说他们已经没有希望了
Or are they a lost cause?
没有共同财产 没有孩子
No shared assets, no children,
并且 还有一份有效的婚后协议
and, of course, there's a solid post-nuptial agreement in place.
如果没有什么要争的 签好文件就可以了
With nothing to contest, it's just about signing the papers.
请在标注的地方签署
The places to initial and sign
姓名首字母和签名
are all clearly marked.
标红的地方写姓名首字母 标蓝的地方签名
Red tabs for initials, blue tabs for signatures.
创伤的每一个部分
Every part of a trauma
都是创伤背后故事的一部分
tells a different piece of the story.
事实上 这是我处理过的离婚案中
This is one of the simpler divorces
特别干脆的一个
I've seen, actually.
在你把创伤的每一个部分
And until you look at
都检查一遍之前...
each and every injury...
那你打算怎么办 要签离婚协议书吗
So, what are you gonna do? You gonna sign the papers?
我们需要加把劲 我们需要争取
We have to push, and we have to fight.
我不确定我们的关系值不值得去争取
I'm not sure we are worth fighting for.
...你是无法弄清楚问题所在的
...you can't see what went wrong.
在工作场合
At work?
你就决定在这处理这件事吗
That's where you decide to do this?!
你能小点声吗
You want to lower your voice?
反正已经有35个人在急诊室
What does it matter how loud my voice is
看到别人递给我离婚协议书
when 35 people just saw me get served with divorce papers
我的嗓门有多大还重要吗
in the middle of the emergency room?!
对此我很抱歉 好吗
I am sorry about that, all right?
事情不该这样进行
That was not supposed to happen.
他应该在你工作结束之后再跟你谈的
He was supposed to talk to you after you were done with work.
才过去了四个星期而已 四周 杰克森
It's only been four weeks. Four, Jackson.
你就只能应对这么一点咨♥询♥
Is that -- that's all the counseling
然后就要逃跑了
you could handle before bailing?
你说过你愿意尝试的
You said you wanted to try!
我们确实尝试过了
We did try.
没起作用 完全没有进展
It didn't work. It didn't get us anywhere.
我们一遍又一遍地重复着同样的争吵
We have the same exact fight over and over again,
一直在兜圈子
Around in circles.
我跟你说 没有用的
I'm telling you -- it's not working.
那我们何必去做咨♥询♥呢
Then why are we even bothering with counseling?!
如果你谈都不谈就突然做这样的打算
What is the point of counseling
那去做咨♥询♥还有什么意义呢
If you're just gonna suddenly, without even talking, just --
得了吧 我们一直在谈啊 April
Oh, come on. All we do is talk, April.
那是怎样 你就把离婚协议书给我了
So, what? You just -- you just serve me papers?
就一了百了了是么
Just like that?
你知道这样做有多打我脸吗
Do you have any idea what a slap in the face this is?
你想离婚多久了
How long?!
我们一起坐在那个沙发上
How long have I been sitting on a couch
讨论我俩的婚姻
discussing my marriage
而你从什么时候开始就有离婚的打算了
with someone who has already checked out?
我没有那么做
That's not what I was doing.
别说了 我只想知道是什么时候开始的
No, I just want to know when it happened.
你什么时候决定离婚的
When did you decide that you were done?
-她没那么说 -不 她说了
- She didn't say that. - Yeah, she did.
她什么时候说的
When did she say that?
她三个星期以来一直在说
She's been saying it for three weeks now.
我们不该上♥床♥
We shouldn't be having sex.
我可不觉得我们的性生活是问题所在
I hardly think our sex life is our problem.
我没觉得是个问题
I don't think it's a problem.
只不过 它阻碍了一些事情
It just -- it gets in the way.
阻碍了什么
In the way of what?
你不过是听到了你想要听到的东西
You're just hearing what you want to hear.
我听到了我们的治疗师传达给我们的信息
I'm hearing what our therapist is telling us,
而你却没有
and you're not.
就好像我们接受的是不同的治疗似的
It's like we're sitting in on two completely different sessions.
你这么说话好无礼
That's just offensive.
你总是选择去忽略 这么做才无礼
What's offensive is you keep choosing to ignore --
我什么都没忽略
I'm not ignoring anything!
明白了吗 你从来都不会承担责任
See? You can't ever take responsibility.
从来都没有为任何事道过歉
You never apologize for anything.
我每时每刻都在道歉
I apologize all the time.
重要的事却不会道歉
Not for the things that matter.
我有什么需要道歉的 杰克森
What do I have to apologize for, Jackson?
我来到这儿 我在努力尝试
I am here, and I'm trying.
我想让我们的关系走下去
I want to make this work.
住手 你能不能不碰门把手
Stop! Will you just -- don't touch it.
抱歉
Sorry.
要记得 把这些绷带拆掉以后
Now, remember, once we remove these bandages,
会出现一些红肿现象
there's gonna be some -- some redness, some swelling.
那你昨晚和April谈了吗
So...did you talk to April last night?
谈了
I did.
然后呢 怎么样
And? How'd it go?
跟我预期的 不完全一样
Not, uh -- not exactly as I expected.
天啊 她那么受不了离婚么
Oh, god. She took it that hard?
还是说 她并没有因为...
Or she didn't because...
你根本就没和她说 对吧
you didn't ask her, did you?
-塔狄安娜 -你搞笑吧
- Tatiana. - You're kidding me.
-真的没那么简单的 -就是很简单的
- It's really not that simple. - Sure, it is.
你只需要说 "我觉得这样行不通
You just say, "This isn't working for me anymore.
我不快乐 我想离婚"
I'm not happy. I want a divorce."
有人来敲门了
Knock, knock!
准备好拆除绷带了吗
Well, you ready for the unveiling?
四年的努力工作啊 艾弗里
Four years' hard work, Avery.
我只是个医生
Well, I'm just the surgeon.
塔狄安娜做的事情才是最困难的部分
Tatiana's had the hardest job.
这家伙 总是这么会说话
This guy. Always sweet-talking.
在经历了43场手术 4年
43 surgeries, 4 years,
3个月1周零4天之后
3 months, 1 week, and 4 days.
我简直不敢相信这是
Can't believe this is the last time
你最后一次帮我解开脸上的绷带
you'll be unwrapping my face.
好了
Okay.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
等一下 我...
Wait. I'm...
我觉得我会不敢看的
I don't think I'll be able to look.
你觉得我是个庸医吗
Hey, what kind of hack do you think I am?
你会想看到结果的
You are going to want to see this.
相信我
Trust me.
梅瑞狄斯怎么样了
How's meredith?
考虑到这是她恢复的第一周 她挺好的
She's good, considering it's her first week of recovery.
那就好了
Good.
你有什么打算
What are you up to?
你就是...
You're just...
你是那么...
You're so...
记得我们的治疗师说过 我们应该更直接地
Remember how our therapist said that we should be more direct
表达自己的愿望吗
with what we want?
也许你应该把你的愿望更直接地表达出来
Maybe you should be more direct with what you want.
我有一小时空挡
I have an hour
然后我要给病人做切开引流了
until my I&D case.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表