所以 你信任我吗
so do you trust me?
当然 我相信你
Yes, of course. I trust you.
我感受到那种滚雪球的感觉了
I can feel the boulder starting to roll,
我得让它停下来
and I need to stop it.
如果你信任我 那就让我来帮你
So if you trust me, then let me help you.
照我的方法来做
And you have to let me help you my way.
也就是你得告诉杰克森
Which means that you need to tell Jackson.
你得让我给你做一次全面检查
And you need to let me give you a full work-up.
你搞的好像我自己不知道要照顾好自己一样
You're acting like I'm not taking care of myself,
但我可是医生
but I am a doctor.
我又不蠢
I'm not stupid.
我只是对那些检查不感兴趣
I'm just not interested in getting certain tests.
我不想你
I don't want you going
再次经历上次的痛苦 艾普丽尔
through what you went through last time, April.
我都不担心我自己
I'm not worried about me.
我担心啊 而且我在尽力帮你争取你想要的
I am! And I am trying - to help you get what you want,
一个健康的宝宝
which is a healthy baby.
一个不需要经历任何痛苦的过程
One that's not gonna go through horrible pain.
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
-罗宾斯医生 -现在没空 德卢卡
- Dr. Robbins. - Not now, DeLuca.
沃伦医生让我来的 是考妮
Dr. Warren sent me. It's Courtney.
谢天谢地你回来了
Oh, thank God you're back.
你说她的宫缩越来越规律了
You say her contractions are more regular?
-是的 C宝宝有点 - 是查尔斯
- Yeah, and Baby C is getting -- - Charles.
查尔斯出现周期性减速
Charles is showing recurrent decels.
好了 考妮
Okay, Courtney.
我想查尔斯还是更想出来
I think that Charles is still trying to make a break for it.
什么 你怎么知道
What? How do you know?
因为我正握着他的脚
Because I'm holding his feet.
她怎么会不知道自己要生了
How could she not know she was birthing a baby?
这可是23周的四胞胎
It's a quad at 23 weeks.
他大概就像你的手一样大
He's about the size of your hand.
四胞胎 一个接一个
Quads. One litter to another.
儿科真是个神奇的地方
Peds is weird.
我们需要两组全套的新生儿重症监护团队
We'll need at least two full NICU teams
-下来帮忙转运宝宝 -好的
- down here for the transport. - Okay.
我想说 每年都是我为我们俩报税
I'm just saying. I have done our taxes every year.
为什么今年换人了
Why change it up now?
这哪有什么为什么
There was never a reason until now.
今年不一样了呗
Things changed this year.
对 今年有一样不同了 米兰达
No, one thing changed this year, Miranda.
有一样 你的工作
One thing -- your job!
确实是个巨大的变化
It was a pretty big change.
我需要加热器和新生儿复苏包
I need warmers and neonatal resuscitation trays,
如果你们不需要留在这就请出去
and if you don't have to be in here, get out.
这里人会非常多的
It's about to get crowded.
考妮 我是克莱夫医生
Hi, Courtney. My name's Dr. Karev.
你是那个负责生的
You're the OUT guy.
我们在新生儿监护室见过你
We met you during our tour of the NICU.
是的 我可以向你保证
I am, and I can assure you,
我们会竭尽全力
we're gonna do everything we can --
不不不 别跟我说
No, no, no. Don't you talk to me.
我要罗宾斯医生
Dr. Robbins talks to me.
罗宾斯医生是负责留住宝宝的 我要她
Dr. Robbins is the "In" Guy. She's the one.
宝宝们会待在里面
These babies are staying in.
罗宾斯医生 留下
Dr. Robbins is "In."
你会把他们留在里面的 对吧
You're keeping them in, right?
是叫查尔斯吗
It's Charles, right?
考妮 查尔斯已经下定决心
Courtney, Charles already made up his mind.
他已经出来一部分了 一旦他完全产出
He's partially out, and once he's completely out,
他们也会跟着一起出来
they all come out.
罗宾斯医生 答应我 让他们都活下来
Dr. Robbins. Promise me - that they're gonna survive,
出来后都能活下去
that they'll live once their out.
所有四个宝宝
All four babies.
我要四套脐带套管
I need four umbilical line set-ups.
沃伦 等等
Warren. Wait.
只要一套
Just one.
-你说什么 -我说一套工具 快
- I'm sorry? - I said one set-up! Go.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要阻止分娩
I'm stopping the boulder!
准备去查看麦库的生命体征
Heading up to check on McColl's vitals.
确保布莱克在看着监视仪
Make sure Blake's watching monitors.
布莱克怎么了
What is Blake's problem?
你不喜欢她哪点
What don't you like about her?
我觉得她是住院医生里的佼佼者
She seems on top of it to me,
我漏掉什么了
so what am I not seeing?
她 不 她
She's -- No, she's --
我是新来的
I'm the new guy.
因此如果她无药可救的话 我有权知道
So if she's the dead fish, I'd like to know.
这是我和她之间的私事
It's personal between her and me.
你可以正常评价她
You can form your own conclusions.
你人真好 这样对布莱克也好
Aww. That's kind of you. Must be nice for Blake.
什么意思
What does that mean?
拜托 你和亨特关系那么铁
Oh, come on. You and Hunt are obviously pretty tight.
我敢肯定你们也评价过我
I'm sure you've formed some conclusions about me.
我们应该去咱度完蜜月后去的那家牛排馆
We should go to the steakhouse we went to after our honeymoon.
那家店早搬了
That place isn't even there anymore.
对不起 请让我检查一下
I'm sorry, guys. Can I get in here a second, please?
怎么 有什么不对的吗
What's -- Something wrong?
麦库先生 你能用力攥住我的手吗
Mr. McColl, can you squeeze my hands as hard as you can, okay?
-眼睛跟着光线动 -布莱克 怎么了
- Follow the light. - Blake, what is it?
马上呼叫谢博德
Page Shepherd immediately.
他的颅内压在攀升
His ICP is climbing.
他需要立即进行脑室造口
He needs a ventriculostomy, stat.
挂一袋氯♥胺♥酮♥点滴 拿一个插管包
Start a ketamine drip and grab an intubation kit.
到底怎么了
What is going on?
女士 我们正在救他 我需要你到外面去
Ma'am, we are going to help him, but I need you outside.
你做过脑室造口吗
Have you ever done a ventriculostomy?
-做过 但我不允许碰他 -你能不能做
- Yes, but I'm not supposed to touch him, so - Can you do one?
我不允许碰他
I'm not supposed to touch him.
你是当班的神经外科医生
You're the neurosurgeon on call.
谢博德说不行 所以我不会在他头上钻个洞
Shepherd said no, so I'm not gonna drill a hole in his head.
求求你就做吧
Would you please just do it?
你快没时间了 布莱克
You're running out of time, Blake.
我准备接生查尔斯
So I'm gonna deliver Charles,
然后阻止分娩 缝合子♥宫♥颈
I'm gonna stop labor, sew up the cervix,
然后把剩下三个孩子留在里面
and then leave the rest of the three inside
延迟分娩
for delayed delivery.
-这不可能 -对
- That's impossible. - Yes.
一旦查尔斯出来了
Once Charles is out,
她会继续宫缩分娩出胎盘
she'll keep having contractions to deliver the placenta.
胎儿都会出来 就是这么回事
They'll all deliver. It's how it works.
好 好 很好
Okay, fine. Fine, great.
那我不让查尔斯的胎盘出来
Then I don't deliver Charles' placenta.
我给切断的脐带灭菌
After I cut the cord, I sterilize it.
把它放回子♥宫♥里 然后我们给母亲用抗生素
I put it back inside, and we put mom on antibiotics.
你知道这有多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous that is?
如果胎盘在腹中
If that placenta stays in,
有可能引起感染 甚至败血症
it could cause an infection, even sepsis.
这会让母亲面临生命危险 三个胎儿
It puts mom at risk, all three babies at --
阿历克斯 我是名胎儿外科医生
Alex, I am a fetal surgeon!
这方面我比你懂的多
I know more about this than you do.
我十分清楚他们会怎么死
I know exactly how they can die.
你之前做过这个吗
Have you done this before?
你老师赫尔曼医生做过吗
Has Nicole Herman?
没有
No.
据我所知没人做过
I -- I don't know that anyone has.
-天呐罗宾斯 -别 求你别说了
- Oh, Robbins. - Don't -- please stop.
我知道你会反对
Stop. I know that you're gonna say no,
我也不想和你唱反调
and I don't want to be in a position where I go against you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表