她并没有
She was not.
我觉得也是情有可原的嘛
Well, I mean, I don't see why not.
她并不像我们这么了解他
She doesn't know him the way we do.
-这话是什么意思 -你懂的
- What the hell's that mean? - Oh, you know.
我们每天都能见到你
We see you every day.
对你的魅力已经习以为常了
We're used to all of that.
你们俩够了吧 我要集中精神
All right, you two, I need to focus.
好的 当然好
Yes, by all means.
你的头部CT结果还不错
Your head C.T. Is fine.
你可能有轻微脑震荡 无大碍
You probably have a mild concussion. Not a big deal.
但你得学会控制压力
But you need to figure out a way to control your stress.
我知道 我一直都是这个样子
I know. I've always been like this.
我父母说我总是高度紧张的状态
My parents say I'm high-strung.
你父母正在赶来医院吗
Your parents are on their way?
是的 教练给他们打的电♥话♥
Yeah, Coach called them.
丽萨 这是个意外
Lisa, it was an accident!
你从没有坚持到最后
You never stick the mount.
不论我说过多少遍 你的动作还是做的早了
You trick too early, no matter how many times we tell you not to.
爱德华兹 让他们安静
Edwards, get them to chill.
姑娘们 这里是急诊室
Guys, it's an emergency room.
能等真有急事的时候再吆喝吗
Can you please save the yelling for actual emergencies?
怎么 你认为我是故意这么做的
So, what, you think I did it on purpose?
-她认为你是个拖后腿的 -这是事实
- She thinks you're a liability. - Truth.
发生了什么
What's going on?
丽萨要把我踢出队伍
Lisa's kicking me off the team.
什么 丽萨 你不能这么做
What? Lis-- No, you can't do that.
我们能不能都安静点
How about we don't do any of this?
需要我把你们分开吗
Do you need me to separate you?
据我所知 我是队长
Last I checked, I was team captain.
据我所知 你是大贱♥人♥
Last I checked, you were a megabitch.
-够了 -丹妮是我们最棒的攀爬者
- Enough! - Dani is the best climber we've got.
你怎么会想把她踢出队
Her kicks are incredible.
你替她说话就是因为她是你的好闺蜜
You're just defending her because she's your bestie
而你现在在队伍底层
and you're basically attached at the hip, so...
布莱克 能让她闭嘴吗
Blake, can you quiet her down?
你要我怎么做 给她来一针镇定剂
What do you want me to do, sedate them?
-这跟其他的有关系吗 -伙计们 安静
- What does that have to do with anything? - Guys, be quiet.
你不属于那个位置
You didn't belong up there.
你显然不是这块料
You're clearly not pyramid material.
-布莱克 让她闭嘴 -你们都安静点
- Blake, keep her quiet! - Well, you quiet yours down!
谁说过我想和你一个队的
Who says I even want to cheer with and of you anyway?
太好了 因为是你在给我们拖后腿
Good! Because you're bringing us all down!
-事实如此 -都闭嘴
- Literally! - Everybody shut up!
我试不到脉搏了
I don't have a pulse.
-那是玛克辛吗 -布莱克 电击板200伏
- Is that Maxine? - Blake, Charge the paddles to 200.
-怎么了 -发生了什么
- What happened? - What's happening?
-她还好吗 -玛克辛
- Is she okay? - Maxine?
-她快不行了吗 -我的天呐
- Is she dying? - Oh, my God.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
-姑娘们 快看 -她死了吗
- Guys, look. - Is she dead?
把窗帘拉上
Somebody, curtain!
离手
Clear!
你手怎么样了 沃伦
How's that hand, Warren?
快麻了
I'm losing feeling in it.
我快抓不住主动脉了
Worried I'm gonna let the aorta go.
好 我们先把你手拿出来
Okay, well, we'll get you out of this.
肋骨牵开器 斯宾塞 准备好钳子
Rib spreader, Spencer. Get a clamp ready.
好了 我弄好了
Got it. I got it.
好 血压多少
Okay. What's his pressure?
依然平稳 收缩压90
Uh, holding steady -- 90 systolic.
你刚刚是多愚蠢和不负责任
Of all the stupid, irresponsible...
还是被什么鬼附身了 才做出刚刚的举动
I cannot fathom what possessed you to pull a stunt like --
当时我没有别的办法
I don't know what else I should have done.
你不会希望我现在开始教育你本该做什么
Hey, you don't want to get me started on "Should" right now.
当你看到病人的病情时
You should've called an attending
你本该叫主治医生
the second you walked in there.
你本该知道那个病情
You should've known the situation
不是你能控制得了的
was nowhere near under your control.
而现在 你该谢天谢地
And right now, you should be thanking God
是我来收拾你的残局
that I'm here to clean up your mess.
是的长官 我会
Yes, sir. I'll do what--
没错 我说什么你做什么
Yeah, you'll do whatever I damn well say.
现在 你最好能祈祷
Right now, you better be praying
这个人不会死在手术台上
that this man doesn't die on the table.
玛可辛 你能听到我说话吗
Maxine, you with me? Stay with me.
我刚才心脏病发作了吗
I had a heart attack?
抢救前她的电解质检查结果如何
How were her electrolytes before she coded?
挺好的 在正常值内
Good. Within normal limits.
她的心率有超过200
Her heart rate was over 200 on the monitor.
刚才丽萨看到了吗 她看到我发作了吗
Did Lisa see it? Did she see me?
玛可辛 你刚才不是心脏病发作
Maxine, you did not have a heart attack.
你的心脏有问题 预激综合征
You have a heart condition -- WPW syndrome.
这个病会引发严重的心率失常
It causes dramatic fluctuations in your heart rate.
-等下 -通常我们用药物来治疗
- Wait, wait -- - Normally, I would treat it with medication,
但你的症状很严重
but your symptoms are pretty severe,
因此我想马上进行手术治疗
so I want to take it up to surgery to correct it right now.
不 我父母
No, but my parents --
抱歉 但我们现在没有时间等你父母了
I'm sorry, but we don't have time to wait for your parents, okay?
给手术室打电♥话♥ 准备心肌消融
Call upstairs. Prep for a cardiac ablation.
我还能做拉拉队员吗
Will I still be able to cheer?
丽萨已经讨厌我了
Lisa already hates me.
如果她认为我病了 肯定也会把我踢出队
If she thinks I'm sick, she's gonna kick me off the team, too.
我不能离开队伍 拉拉队是我的一切
I can't get kicked off. The team is my life.
能低调一点吗 或者保密
Can't you downplay it or something, keep it a secret?
我只是 我真的不想让其他人知道
I just -- I really don't want this to go public, you know?
我会想办法应付她们的
I'll handle them.
别担心
Don't worry.
我把这些拿给德巴基
I'll take these Debakey's.
索普医生 你准备好做回肠导管了吗
Dr. Thorpe, are you ready with the ileal conduit?
马上就好
Almost there.
好极了 正是时候
Great. Right on time. Good.
糟了
Damn it.
这块骨头太脆了
This bone's friable.
我不得不说 你们的工作天衣无缝
Well, I must say, your work is impeccable.
是吗 你这么认为的
Oh, yeah? You think so?
完美的伦勃特氏缝合 格蕾医生
Beautiful lembert, Dr. Grey.
注意 这听上去感觉你很高兴我们能来
Watch out. You almost sound glad we're here.
格蕾医生 你能和我出来一下吗
Dr. Grey, can you come with me for a sec?
你想让我离开手术台
You want me to step away from the table?
我需要你的帮助
Mm-hmm. I need you on this.
去吧 我可以的
Go ahead. I'm good.
凯丽 怎么了
Callie, what?
我认为我做不了
I don't think I can do this.
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信玛可辛不行了
I can't believe Maxine is dying.
我没说她不行了
Oh, I didn't say she's dying.
我俩总是一起玩
She and I have hung together forever --
从小学就开始了
since elementary school.
你真是她的好朋友
You're such a good friend to her.
行了闭嘴吧 这都怪你
Oh, shut up. This is all your fault.
就是因为你她才心脏病发作的
You're the reason she had a heart attack.
不是心脏病
It's not a heart attack.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything to her.
-你怎么敢这么说 -好了
- How dare you! - Okay --
你像逼我们一样逼她
You pushed her like you push all of us.
-冷静一下 -我在乎所以才逼她的
- Calm down. - I push because I care!
-是因为你太差劲了 -冷静一点
- And because you suck! - Calm down.
我差劲 你发型才差劲
I suck? Your hair sucks!
-你长得更差劲 -我长得不丑
- Your face sucks! - My face doesn't suck.
你长得像嘉宝牌的宝宝一样
Gerber baby. Gerber baby.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表