你那是什么表情
I don't understand your face.
不 不 我不想去
No. No, I'm not going.
为什么不去 免费晚餐外加帅哥作陪
Why not? Free food with bonus hot guy?
我们现在这样指尖谈情正好
We're doing very well right now with our fingers,
何必破坏这份美好
so why screw with it?
你是说指尖谈性吧
You mean by actually screwing.
很有意思
This is fun,
但我们完全没有共同语言
but we don't actually have anything in common.
外科医生会和乐手约会吗
You know, do surgeons even date musicians?
他可真健谈
He is very chatty.
不 是格蕾发来的 她想让我把化验结果传到她...
No, this is Grey. ?She wants labs back on her...
不 不会吧
No. No.
什么情况
What now?
不 我刚发了很下流的东西
No. I just sent something very filthy...
-不就是要这么玩吗 -发给梅瑞狄斯·格蕾了
- Isn't that the point? -...to Meredith Grey.
-取消 取消 -取消 快取消 快取消
- Undo, undo! - Undo! Undo! Undo! Undo!
不行 不能取消 没有取消项
No! There's no undo! There's no undo!
谢谢
Thanks.
-你可来了 -我知道
- There you are. ?- I know.
还有 格蕾医生 我很抱歉
And, Dr. Grey, I'm so sorry.
你是该抱歉 拿到希拉的化验结果了吗
You should be. ?Did you get Sheila's labs?
-格蕾医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Grey. ?- What?
没事
Nothing.
谢谢你大人不记小人过
Or thank you. ?You're a very classy lady.
希拉 早上好
Sheila, good morning.
-这是爱德华兹医生 -你好
- This is Dr. Edwards. - Hi.
她今天下午会协助我手术
She will be assisting me in surgery this afternoon.
希拉·达维斯 5公分肝腺瘤
Sheila Davis. 5-centimeter hepatic adenoma.
已安排今天下午进行腹腔镜切除术
scheduled for laparoscopic resection this afternoon.
-等会要 -你能把包递给我吗
- She's off O.C.P.S for -- - Could you hand me my purse?
我想里面应该有梳子
I think ?I have a hairbrush in there.
当然 要漂漂亮亮地去做手术吗
Sure. ?Trying to look good for surgery?
不是为了手术 是为了他
Not for surgery. For him.
-詹姆斯今天要来 -真好
- James is coming today. - That's great.
-詹姆斯 -是我男朋友
- James? - My boyfriend.
算是吧 说是"灵魂伴侣"显得有点俗
Sort of. I mean, "Soul mate" is gross,
但他确实是我男朋友
but, yes, my boyfriend.
我今天终于要和他见面了 却是这幅样子
I'm finally meeting him today, and I look like this.
你还没见过你男朋友吗
You haven't met your boyfriend?
-没见过本人 -他们是网恋
- Not in person. - They met online.
认识一年了 这是最美妙的一年
A year ago. And it's been the most amazing year.
只是发短♥信♥
Only over texts.
然后我跟他说了我的手术
Then I told him about my surgery,
他说他必须来这里 为此推掉了所有事
and he said he had to be here -- canceled everything.
-真是贴心 -我知道这听起来很疯狂
- That's really sweet. - I know it sounds crazy.
短♥信♥能干的事可不少呢
You can get a lot done in a text.
我这是在做什么
What am I doing?
为什么要让他看见我这副样子
I mean, why would I want him to meet me like that?
他一定期望见到头像照片上那个人
He's going to be expecting my profile pic,
可我最佳状态时也不会那么好看
and I don't really even look that good on my best day.
你看起来很美
You look fine.
爱德华兹医生完全理解
And Dr. Edwards completely understands.
她今天也是和那人第一次约会 很正式
She has a first date today, too. A big one.
显然充满期待
Huge, apparently.
是吗 真好
Really? That's so nice.
不 这事还没定呢
No. It's still up in the air.
我们会回来帮你准备手术的 好吗
We will be back to prep you for surgery. Okay?
我们走吧 爱德华兹
Let's go, Edwards.
显然你收到我的短♥信♥了
Apparently, you got my text.
是啊 收到我很开心
Oh, yeah. I got it good.
显然那不是发给你的
Obviously it was not meant for you.
我也希望不是 因为听起来太痛苦了
I hope not, ?because it sounds so painful.
这做法很不专业
It was very unprofessional,
我本应更仔细一点
and I should have been more careful.
爱德华兹 你需要好好保存精力
Edwards, you really should save your energy,
因为你肯定需要
because you're gonna need it.
我们能不能假装这一页翻过了
Can we skip ahead to the part where this joke is old?
不能 你真的这么做了吗
No. Did you really do this?
我...还没做
I have...not.
我只是...随便说说的
I've -- I've -- I was riffing on...
你...好吧
You -- okay.
抱歉 我没听明白 你们的儿子在这里
I'm sorry. I'm confused. Your son is here?
-是啊 -是啊
- Yes! - Yes!
应该是的 她儿子 或者是我儿子
We think so. Hers. Or mine.
-他们说发生了枪击 -谁说的 谁说的
- They said there was a shooting. - Who said -- Who said that?
警♥察♥ 他们打电♥话♥过来的时候 我们在
The police. When they called, we were -- We were --
我们在上班 孩子们和保姆待在家里
We were at work, and -- and our sons are at -- at home with the sitter.
他们的姓氏分别是格林和科尔 能查一下吗
The last names are Green and Cole. Can you just look it up?
-我来了 -不好意思
- I'm here. - I'm sorry.
我没有看到任何有关这两个姓氏的记录
I don't see any record here for either of those names.
我接到了呼叫 有孩子受枪伤了
I got paged. Gunshot kid?
他们告诉我救护车把孩子送到这里了
They said the ambulance was coming here.
等一下 "孩子受枪伤"
Wait, "Gunshot kid."
是我们的孩子吗
That -- is that our kid?
克莱夫 我们走吧
Karev, let's move.
要送来一位枪伤患者 受害人8岁
We have an incoming GSW. Victim's 8 years old.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我们的儿子都是8岁 是谁受了伤
Our sons are both 8 years old. Which one is it?
谁的孩子被枪击了
Which one of our sons has been shot?
女士 我们马上会了解更多情况
Ma'am, we'll know more soon.
但现在...
But right now --
现在 你们先去坐一下
Right now, we just need you to have a seat,
有消息了再来通知你们
and we'll get back to you when we know something.
-希望他们都还活着 -跟我来吧
- Oh, please, let them both be alive. - Come with me.
跟我来吧
Come with me. Come with me.
谢谢大家都想来帮忙
Guys, I appreciate that you want to help,
但现在我只需要
but all I need right now
亨特 威尔逊 也许还需要心外和神外
are Hunt, Wilson, and maybe cardio and neuro.
其他的人可以走了
So, the rest of you can go.
别拦着我们 我们得知道到底是谁受了枪伤
Don't! No, we have to see who it is!
女士 女士 麻烦你退后
Ma'am, ma'am, please stay back.
8岁男性 腹部有枪伤
8-year-old male, GSW to the abdomen.
快速注射500毫升生理盐水后 情况稳定
Stable after 500 cc bolus NS.
到底是谁 我看不到
Who is it? I can't see him.
我们会照顾好他的
We're -- We're gonna take care of him.
没事的 我们会照顾好他的 好吗
It's all right. We're gonna take care of him, okay?
不要啊
No!
不要啊 是布兰登 是布兰登
No, it's Brandon! It's Brandon!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
彼得 彼得 你终于来了
Peter! Peter, there you are.
推进去吧
Get him inside.
让一下
Coming through.
布兰登 妈妈在这 妈妈爱你
Brandon, Mommy's here! I love you!
女士 交给我们吧 我们会照顾好他的
Ma'am, we've got him. We've got him.
气管插管位置良好
E.T. Tube in good position.
两侧呼吸音清晰平均
Breath sounds ?clear and equal bilaterally.
有谁知道到底发生了什么吗
Well, does anyone know what happened?
是有人驾车枪击吗
Was it a drive-by?
保姆干什么去了
Where the hell was the babysitter?
大家都安静一下
Hey, everybody, shush!
右上象限有枪伤
A GSW to ?the right upper quadrant.
腹部柔软
Belly is soft.
好的 我需要..
Okay. I'm gonna need a...
你需要做超声检查
An ultrasound.
让我加入吧
You know -- you know, let me get in there.
我来做吧
I'll -- I'll -- I'll do it.
有点心跳过速 不过脉搏很强
He's a little tachycardic, but his pulse is strong.
谢博德 有神经反射吗
Shepherd, any reflexes?
脊髓休克 子弹肯定穿透脊髓了
Spinal shock. The bullet must have penetrated the spinal cord.
好了 送他去做CT吧 大家散了吧
All right, let's get him to CT. Everyone clear the room.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表